The same AP rates after 7/4/2005??

Dopey420

DIS Veteran
Running the numbers, it looks like I would be better off buying an AP for my trip to the Polynesian 7/25-29/2005. Can I expect the about same AP rates for that date? Thanks in advance to all responders.

Also, it seems to me that the dining plan is more food than we usually eat! We do one buffet or sit down per day, but then we generally split entrees for lunch, in order to try more things. Does anybody else feel that the dining plan is a TON of food?

I would speculate that Deluxes will be a little cheaper for your dates with any AP discount that comes out because value season for the Deluxes starts July 5.

Last year I remember:
WL and AKL 114/standard
Poly 229/garden
Contemp 159/wing

Now, AP rates are higher than last year, at least this go around, but they are out. I would figure on maybe $20 cheaper than what the AP rates are now. You could also look at the rack rates and take off $100. That is what they did this time.

Pure speculation, but I would bet I am pretty close.

Duds

I'm hoping you're right on the deluxes going down a little bit - we'll just change our arrival date to the 5th then :earsboy:

Anyone have any speculation on the moderates and values??

We are waiting for the next round of AP rates also! :flower: Beginning July 5th is value season for the deluxe resorts. The rack rates for that time are $30 less than regular season, $40 less for WL and AKL. Somehow this show up in the AP rates. Last year we paid $114 for WL and $199 for BC. As of now we are booked for two rooms at POR but really want to move to WL. I am still hopeful for decent AP rates this summer! I guess time will tell!
Fingers crossed! :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter