The Sugies Do Disney: Part 2! - A Nov '16 TR *Completed*New TR link 11/20

I miss the Welcome Show; it's nice that you were able to see it before it ended.

Love you guy's shirts!

It's fun to start your MK day in Adventureland. I feel like it's less crowded than Fantasyland or Tomorrowland.

I was very glad we got to see it, especially since our first attempt was a failure!

Thank you!

It was so deserted and peaceful, I'm glad we started there!

Your morning selfies with your outfits are always so cute :)

I'm glad you got to see this, because as I'll report soon in my May TR, I SO miss the welcome show! There are definite benefits of the new setup, and I missed the first part of the new castle show because we were taking PP pictures, so I feel like I haven't been able to really give it a chance yet...but it just didn't feel the same. :(

SUCH a great castle selfie :)

Cool! I always veer right at rope drop, but this time we went left and did Frontierland, and it was a nice change of pace. :)

Aw thanks! It's definitely a little tradition of ours!

I can bet my thoughts about the new welcome show will mirror yours. While the new setup seems better, it doesn't seem as magical as the one on the train station!

Thank you!

I really enjoyed the change of pace and not having to "rush" as much!

I'm glad you got to see it. I always loved starting the morning that way.

We've done it many times. There just something peaceful and relaxing about starting over there.

It was always so magical, really sets the tone for the day!

Peaceful is definitely the word for it! It felt like we had the whole land to ourselves and it was nice not feeling rushed.

Joining in! Rarely am I able to find someone who enjoys meeting characters as much as doing other things in the parks. Also, we were both at the same Christmas party on the 8th, except I was completely elsewhere in comparison to you during the party. Good to know we both still had an equally good time :)

Hi there, so glad to have you joining in! :wave2: I definitely think meeting characters is half the fun of Disney! I love it! How funny that we were both at the same party but doing completely different things! I hope it felt as empty to you as it did for us, it was a great night!

Whew, I'm caught up!!

I love your Epcot at night pictures...that's one thing I regret - I didn't spend any nights there in May, and I missed seeing Spaceship Earth with the colorful lights. It's one of my favorite things.

Your MK pictures in the Disney Life shirts are so cute! You both look really good in that green color!!

Whew, I'm caught up!!

I love your Epcot at night pictures...that's one thing I regret - I didn't spend any nights there in May, and I missed seeing Spaceship Earth with the colorful lights. It's one of my favorite things.

Your MK pictures in the Disney Life shirts are so cute! You both look really good in that green color!!

Welcome back! ;)

Thank you! I definitely don't think I appreciate Epcot at night as much as I should, but that's definitely changing!

Thank you! I was in love with the color of those shirts!

November 10th- Adventureland & More!

Our first ride of the day was Jingle Cruise, which was a walk-on! It was just us and 2 other people on the boat. If I'm remembering correcly, we were also on the first boat of the day!

After that we headed to Pirates, which was also a walk-on!

And I couldn't help snapping a pic of these 2 in the dump shop :) You'll notice Liz's glasses helping prop up Mickey LOL

We then backtracked to do the Magic Carpets! Yep first hour of park opening and that was one of our rides! LOL we actually had a blast on this!

From there we headed towards Liberty Square. I had to say hello to my friends at the Country Bear Jamboree with a promise to be back later in the day!

We then went on Haunted Mansion which I don't think was much of a wait!

We wandered around a little at this point, stopping to takes some photos and also get some pixie dust in Fantasyland!

Up next...We make sure we hit our Photopass quota of the day!

And I couldn't help snapping a pic of these 2 in the dump shop :) You'll notice Liz's glasses helping prop up Mickey LOL

How cute are those little guys!!?

I love that you got pixie dusted! I need to try it on our next trip. :)

Looking forward to the many photopass pictures I'm anticipating in the next update!

Wow, what a successful and fun morning! YAS to the pixie dusting and Haunted Mansion! :hmghost:

We didn't know who would be performing, but we would eventually! (Foreshadowing ;))
Ooooooh!!!!

32330395644_2f3cc6c5ba.jpg
This picture is amazing!!!!!! :lovestruc

Up next...Lots of low wait times!
Woohoo! That's always the best! :goodvibes

This picture is magical with the way the sun rays are shining down on you guys! :wizard:

Looks like a fun early am at MK

I love all your PP pictures, the one with the hitchhiking ghost is awesome!

I love HM, PoC, and Jingle Cruise, looks so fun. It has been a long time since I have been on the magic carpets!

I think getting to MK at RD is a great way to see and do a lot in the first couple hours.

This looks like an awesome start to the morning with very low crowds!

I wanted to do Jungle Cruise at rope drop but was so afraid of being the only person on the boat and it being super awkward, lol!!

You two look like you're having so much fun, and this was definitely something I missed going by myself...the having someone to interact and be silly with. I'm really looking forward to having my mom along in October, because she's not embarrassed by anything and will go along with whatever shenanigans I come up with :rotfl:

How cute are those little guys!!?

I love that you got pixie dusted! I need to try it on our next trip. :)

Looking forward to the many photopass pictures I'm anticipating in the next update!

I love stuffed animals way too much, I always want to bring them home! So instead I take pictures ;)

It was fun, definitely do it!

Haha hopefully they do not disappoint!
Wow, what a successful and fun morning! YAS to the pixie dusting and Haunted Mansion! :hmghost:

It was such a great morning! Pixie dusting was a MUST!

What a fun morning. I love the plush Mickey and Pluto, pretty unique!

It was a great morning with no rushing around! Those plushes were so cute!

Ooooooh!!!!

This picture is amazing!!!!!! :lovestruc

Woohoo! That's always the best! :goodvibes

This picture is magical with the way the sun rays are shining down on you guys! :wizard:

Thanks for the compliments! The weather was so perfect and really made for some great pictures and selfies :)

Looks like a fun early am at MK

I love all your PP pictures, the one with the hitchhiking ghost is awesome!

I love HM, PoC, and Jingle Cruise, looks so fun. It has been a long time since I have been on the magic carpets!

I think getting to MK at RD is a great way to see and do a lot in the first couple hours.

It was!

Thank you :)

This was only my second time on the magic carpets. If I'm going to do that type of ride I usually go for Dumbo. But I am glad we got on it this time!

I am such a fan of rope drop, especially at MK!

Hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do to get the shot.

For the 2 of you, I think we all know that quota is quite substantial.

Exactly! :rotfl:

Haha do you think we got our money's worth with Memory Maker? ;)

This looks like an awesome start to the morning with very low crowds!

I wanted to do Jungle Cruise at rope drop but was so afraid of being the only person on the boat and it being super awkward, lol!!

You two look like you're having so much fun, and this was definitely something I missed going by myself...the having someone to interact and be silly with. I'm really looking forward to having my mom along in October, because she's not embarrassed by anything and will go along with whatever shenanigans I come up with :rotfl:

It was such a great morning!

Haha you know it didn't occur to me how empty JC would be first thing. I bet it would've been cool to have a solo ride on it though!

We have such a blast together, not just at Disney but all the time! I'm sure that is the tough thing about going solo, you kinda have to keep your excitement to yourself. You and your mom are going to have such an awesome time together!!

November 10th- Lots of Photopass!

We then took some PP pictures in the hub!

The cool thing about the filming was that the area around Walt's statue was kind of blocked off, so there's no one else invading the photos!

We then headed to Main Street! We saw that Marina, the photographer we had on our earlier MK day, was out again today and made sure to stop for her. She was amazing, yet again! She definitely took some of our favorite shots of the trip and LOTS of them. We even got a selfie with her at the end ;)

Up next...A Friendship Day Celebrashin!

Awww, all those shots Marina got for you are so cute! Whenever I had Photopass take photos of me sitting on the ground or doing poses like that they gave me weird looks lol

The cool thing about the filming was that the area around Walt's statue was kind of blocked off, so there's no one else invading the photos!

Love this!! I feel like the worst place for fighting crowds for photos is around the Partners statue, so this is awesome!

This is who did our December picture when we're all four holding hands like we're walking down Main Street! I loved her!

You're right, those pictures in front of the partner's statue were surprisingly empty. That almost never happens!

I love that you got a selfie with Marina. That's so sweet, and I'm sure it was nice for her to see guests happy with how she did her job. You all probably made her day. :goodvibes

Your PP pictures are ridiculously awesome!!! And so glad you got your favorite photographer! Nice to have captured the moment with a selfie :thumbsup2

Your PP pictures are awesome, we have never had great luck with photographers, they do the standard couple shots and send us on our way! I am really impressed with all the great shots, gives me some ideas for our next trip and to find Marina on Main Street.

I'm finally all caught up!! I was all the way back in the middle of your MVMCP updates last time I was catching up! :scared:

It's been awhile since I went to my one and only MVMCP but I remember the parade and fireworks being the highlights for me. They are both so great, along with the snow on Main Street. Great that you got some pics with Santa with a short wait too!

What a great day at Epcot. I'm in LOVE with your Flynn & Rapunzel tank. :love:

I remember wondering if it was the same photographer we had on our trip, and I don't think it was. However, it makes me happy then to know that there are more than one of the Photopass photographers out there that do such fun poses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter