The Toff's Easter 2018 Pre-Trip Report/Plan

2 Weeks To Go
I have added and got rid of a few reservations to our list of things to do. Not sure if we will manage to do them all but here is hoping!!

1- When its just myself and DS I got us the Frozen Ever After desert/firework experience.

2- Got rid of lunch at Le Cellier on one of the Epcot days.. hoping to eat quick service on the go and grab something from the Norway Kringla Bakeri. That evening we have Tea at the Grand Floridian so want to leave room for that.

3. Added a trip to Biergarten on another Epcot day.

4. Added a universal Day as DS wants to go to see the Grinch and Sam I am. I dont know why but the prices of Universal tickets shock me. I know it’s not like Disney is cheap but I am a huge fan of the Disney atmosphere and dining. Universal just seems a bit.. lacking in comparison.

Anyone have any counter service recs for epcot? I plan on spending more evenings there this time! Also for those who do Universal.. aside from Harry Potter and Seuss Landing any recs for myself and DS?

I have slowly started putting things to the side for our trip. Mostly things like cosmetics and clothes I don’t want DS to get dirty or open. Today’s update will be.. what cosmetics I plan to bring along.

I prefer to bring my own cosmetics wherever we go as we tend to lean towards natural cosmetics. I know you can buy anything anywhere around the world these days but I don’t mind the extra baggage. I also don’t want to waste any holiday time shopping for essentials. If I am going to shop it needs to be for mickey ears and toys, Anyway, when you use this stuff up it up it leaves vital room in the suitcase for souvenirs!

DS's Cosmetic Bag

Sunscreen, after sun, sunscreen wash, hair and body wash.. anti mosquito bits and bobs. Loving Child's Farm brand right now and Attitude products. They also do some amazing, affordable household cleaning products. We also use his hair & body wash which is great and leaves your hair squeaky clean and super soft. Will also add some children ibuprofen for just in case!

The Adult's Cosmetic Bag

Pretty similar.. suncreams, after sun and some more adult things like deo. Missing from the photo to be added later.. contact lenses, toothpaste, face cream & husbands shaving stuff. Dr Bronner's soap as face wash (we usually use the bar but I love these small bottles for travelling) also great if you need emergency shower gel, hair wash, household soap or even detergent. Dr Bronners is such a great brand. We currently use their toothpaste as well.

My Make-up

Not as natural as the other stuff. Yes it's way too much.. but a girl likes to have options, ok? I end up using the RMS product the most as they are organic, easy to carry along and multi-use but I also do like the brand 'The Balm' for when I want to look a bit more put together. I love to take my own mirror and cosmetics cup as I hate using the glasses I find in the hotel bathroom. I know they are clean but the idea that someone once used them for gargling mouthwash or whatever creeps me out!

Small Cosmetics Bag For the Plane

Lip balm, mini face cream, hand sanitizer, nasal spray for DS, face powder, perfume & hand cream. I'll need to add a brush, my medicines and wet wipes at some point. Must not forget.

I'm sure most of you don't care about this stuff but I know there are a few cosmetics fans who will love it and possibly find it useful so I hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned.. departure day is getting closer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!