The Void: Star Wars VR

I booked this for the 26th. I’ve searched the Internet (including disboards Pooh size section) and I can’t find any info on if the vest sizes will accommodate someone with a large chest. I’m probably being paranoid but I was just curious about the vest sizing.

I booked this for the 26th. I’ve searched the Internet (including disboards Pooh size section) and I can’t find any info on if the vest sizes will accommodate someone with a large chest. I’m probably being paranoid but I was just curious about the vest sizing.

I'm not sure what gender you are, but I did the experience with two very large, tall guys and the vests fit them fine. If you want a more detailed answer, I would contact the Void. I contacted them prior to our experience regarding best clothing to wear and they got back to me pretty fast. https://www.thevoid.com/contact-us

I'm fat (5'8", 350 pounds, 56" chest) and I did this in January with my dad. They had a set of extra straps that they used so that the vest would fit. The woman who helped me was about my size and we chatted a bit while she was hooking me up. She said that they currently only had one set of extra straps, so if there's someone else in your party who also needs them, I'm not sure if you'd be able to both go at the same time. The experience was great, and once the extra straps had been added I didn't have any other troubles with the vest or the experience in general. I really recommend it!

Thank you! I have a 56 inch chest at the largest part (even though my bra band is a lot smaller lol) so now I’m not worried. I won’t know the other two in our party but my boyfriend who I booked with shouldn’t need an extender strap so this eases my fear a bit. I have to buy a special life vest with chest cut outs and even take it with me when I know I will need one for boating events lol the struggle is real when your a woman with a big chest on getting things that don’t squeeze you to death.

even if they don't have an extender strap available, they will let you go through with the vest "open" It obviously takes away from the experience a bit to not have a vest that fits (but the extender doesn't make it fit anyway), but you will still have a ton of fun.

I’m still debating this. Like most things I suggest, my bf is skeptical and doesn’t want to do it.

I might just save the $60 and effort to get over to Disney Springs. But I’m hopeful I’ll get to do it at some point. I think it sounds amazing.

Hoping the extend the dates into summer. Would love to do this with my star wars loving DS. My DD always gets to do BBB, so I have been looking for something I can do with him this time.

Hoping the extend the dates into summer. Would love to do this with my star wars loving DS. My DD always gets to do BBB, so I have been looking for something I can do with him this time.
it will be open in the summer. The Void is a permanent attraction at disney springs. they are just not letting you book that far out in advance

I have a quick question, I'm looking to book this for one of our party members while the other two of us go enjoy a cocktail or two. If you're a single member, do you do the experience yourself or do they put you with three others?

I have a quick question, I'm looking to book this for one of our party members while the other two of us go enjoy a cocktail or two. If you're a single member, do you do the experience yourself or do they put you with three others?

They put 4 people to a group, so a single would be added to another or other groups.

We are thinking of scheduling this for the day we get back from our cruise. It’s our only day as we fly home that night. It’s hard to pick a time this soon for April but I’m afraid it will sell out. Is that a possibility? And what is the policy for rescheduling? Can I change times as it gets closer and our plans for that day firm up as long as there is availability?

We are doing this in June. We are very excited. It is part of our "try something new at Disney World this trip".

I just bought tickets for next week because it looks pretty cool. Just looking to see if anyone has any experience with it.

DH and I went on Friday and we loved it!! A must-do for any Star Wars fan. Not giving away spoilers, but I can see how you can get a little out of sorts if you're sensitive to those types of rides, etc. The helmet is a little heavy, and I did feel someone adjust it for me once we actually began the experience.

Check in was easy, they want you to agree to the terms and conditions for each guest, so if you have more than 2, it's definitely annoying to scroll. Took about 5 mins total, then another 10 mins or so to go through the intro and get your gear on. Then you're off!

My husband and I laughed afterward saying "We must look so stupid to whoever is watching us go room to room!" :rotfl2:

Would do it again for sure!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter