The Walt Disney Company launches takeover bid for Disneyland Paris

Discount related question - when purchasing discounted park tickets, does the member need to be present? i.e. can I purchase on behalf of family if I'm not on the trip?

The shareholder whose photo appears on the card must be there to claim the discount.

I'm not sure if you can do this in advance though and get the passes sent to you in the post - best to ring DLP and ask.

Thanks for the advice!

Does anyone have the number, I'm struggling to access the shareholders website?

The shareholder whose photo appears on the card must be there to claim the discount.

I'm not sure if you can do this in advance though and get the passes sent to you in the post - best to ring DLP and ask.

I've been told a few months ago that the AP desk was about to enforce stricter rules regarding shareholder's discount, although my wire (who is also a shareholder) was able to use their discount for a relative of her a few days ago without any trouble. Maybe the takeover did ease some of the procedures, although I would be surprised that you could claim your shareholder discount without being physically at DLP.

I used the order form on the French website to order APs via post without problem. But that included one for myself. But I don't see how, if you prove that the persons who fall under the rule of who you can purchase for, this would not work. If you make sure that the payment is made by you (by using your credit card) and add your shareholder's card (copy of course), then it should work. I think calling the AP office might be better than the Shareholder's Club. When I ordered via post for the first time, I had some questions and was able to get good info from the AP office.

I'm having a memory lapse - have we received our 10 year validity replacement membership cards yet?

So what does this mean for DLP? Any changes coming it's way, or would WDC need full control over the shares to do that?

I'm having a memory lapse - have we received our 10 year validity replacement membership cards yet?
No but I believe they're being sent out in December

So what does this mean for DLP? Any changes coming it's way, or would WDC need full control over the shares to do that?
TWDC now has full control - big changes already happened (prior to this) re removal of breakfast from packages and price hikes/changes for annual passes.

Thinking about a trip to Paris, it’s been a while.
Can anyone remind me what discounts, if any, we’re now entitled to?

All the benefits are listed in the general terms and conditions of the Euro Disney Club:

https://assets.disneylandparis-news.com/uploads/2023/03/General-Conditions-of-the-EDC_March-2023.pdf

By the way, if you buy discounted admission tickets at the park, you don't need a reservation. Asked them this before I went there the last time since I couldn't find a way to buy the discounted tickets online and do a park reservation with them. I was able to enter the park without reservation.

Hope this helps!

All the benefits are listed in the general terms and conditions of the Euro Disney Club:

https://assets.disneylandparis-news.com/uploads/2023/03/General-Conditions-of-the-EDC_March-2023.pdf

By the way, if you buy discounted admission tickets at the park, you don't need a reservation. Asked them this before I went there the last time since I couldn't find a way to buy the discounted tickets online and do a park reservation with them. I was able to enter the park without reservation.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for this!

Been digging out some old emails and found the web link now.

One more question… is the silver ‘The Club Card’ card I just dug out, that says my membership expires at the end of 2027 still the valid one, or did they send us a different card at some point? My memory is terrible!

Thanks for this!

Been digging out some old emails and found the web link now.

One more question… is the silver ‘The Club Card’ card I just dug out, that says my membership expires at the end of 2027 still the valid one, or did they send us a different card at some point? My memory is terrible!
No reply needed - found the new green one!

Silver? Green? Mine is completely black. I received that one when it was announced that the Club would be kept open to existing members for another 10 years and the card has that expiration date as well. Haven't received another card after that, but that card has always been accepted.

Silver? Green? Mine is completely black. I received that one when it was announced that the Club would be kept open to existing members for another 10 years and the card has that expiration date as well. Haven't received another card after that, but that card has always been accepted.
That’ll be the one.
The paper wallet it came in had quite a bit of green on it, and I think some on the card somewhere too (have filed it back away safe now LOL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!