The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

I have a few quick questions hoping someone can help with:

Is the room refurb the same for all the buildings?
Is there a DVD player in the 2 bedroom villa?
Are the TV's able to be used with a firestick for streaming services?

Yes
Not that I recall but not sure..we stream everything
Yes

What is the most convenient place to pickup groceries. Driving from airport on Wednesday. Looking for a quick curbside pickup or a delivery option. Thanks,

What is the most convenient place to pickup groceries. Driving from airport on Wednesday. Looking for a quick curbside pickup or a delivery option. Thanks,
The Publix at 8145 Vineland Ave was pretty convenient for us. We stopped and shopped but I am sure they offer pick up service as well, I saw them picking orders inside.

Any reviews on grocery delivery from Walmart? Do they bring it up to the room? Trying to figure out how that would work

Any reviews on grocery delivery from Walmart? Do they bring it up to the room? Trying to figure out how that would work
I honestly wouldn't trust Walmart. I've ordered pick up from them twice now and BOTH times they cancelled without informing me. Try to find somewhere else is my advice.

That's disappointing to hear about Walmart delivery, did they say why they cancelled your orders?
We arrive late evening in a couple weeks and plan to go to Disney the next morning. I was curious if we could get groceries delivered before check-in and held for us due to our late arrival. The front desk said they do this, and would even store the cold items for us and have them available for the bellman to bring to our assigned room at check-in. Has anyone done this before, and has it worked out ok?

Arriving for our first stay on Monday morning around lunch time (so excited!!) and I need some advice. Should we head straight to Bonnet Creek and check in or head on over to a park and check in late at night after the park closes? I know check-in is at 4, but I am not sure what to do since I would hate to leave the park just to check in around 4.

That's disappointing to hear about Walmart delivery, did they say why they cancelled your orders?
We arrive late evening in a couple weeks and plan to go to Disney the next morning. I was curious if we could get groceries delivered before check-in and held for us due to our late arrival. The front desk said they do this, and would even store the cold items for us and have them available for the bellman to bring to our assigned room at check-in. Has anyone done this before, and has it worked out ok?

The first time they said the credit card didn't go through (which was BS) and this last time they said the whole internet system went down so they didn't fulfill any orders. We were NOT notified either time and we waited for over 30 minutes at the drive up area for someone to answer the phone and tend to us. Cost us over 2 hours of our time because we then had to shop ourselves

We did have a good experience at another Walmart closer to Sea World so I think it's just this particular Walmart that has issues.

There are so many posts about Wyndham Bonnet Creek on here, so I apologize if this is a silly question, but I'm confused. We are hoping to stay during a peak time (June/July) of 2019. Is it true that we can only check in on the weekends? And are we crazy thinking that we can get availability for a two week stay? What if we want to stay 2.5 weeks? Is that not possible because it's not a full week for that last week? Assuming that any of this is possible, is there one site that's better for our particular situation?

You should be able to stay however long you want and check in any day you want. Bonnet Creek uses a point system for their time share so you don't have to start on a certain day or limit to a week. I don't know much about the renters since our family owns here.

You should be able to stay however long you want and check in any day you want. Bonnet Creek uses a point system for their time share so you don't have to start on a certain day or limit to a week. I don't know much about the renters since our family owns here.
Thanks. I’ve seen conflicting info on the check-in date thing, so I’m guessing that it depends on the site/agency you use to book and their policy on how they rent?

There are so many posts about Wyndham Bonnet Creek on here, so I apologize if this is a silly question, but I'm confused. We are hoping to stay during a peak time (June/July) of 2019. Is it true that we can only check in on the weekends? And are we crazy thinking that we can get availability for a two week stay? What if we want to stay 2.5 weeks? Is that not possible because it's not a full week for that last week? Assuming that any of this is possible, is there one site that's better for our particular situation?

There are no Wyndham restrictions now on the day you can check in. I think 14 nights is the rule for one reservation, but back-to-back reservations could be created to fill your dates.

The big brokers that handle Wyndham reservations could help you. Vacation Strategies and Vacation Upgrades are often mentioned on this board. You can also find brokers on ebay, tugbbs and more.

For a long reservation like that, and booking far in advance, I would expect to pay a premium. You would want to shop this around to get the best deal you can.

Here's a weird question: Does anyone have a list of the TV stations available at the resort? For example, Disney's stink. My kids like to watch TV before going to bed. Is there Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, any kind of Disney information channel?

Here's a weird question: Does anyone have a list of the TV stations available at the resort? For example, Disney's stink. My kids like to watch TV before going to bed. Is there Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, any kind of Disney information channel?
If I remember correctly they have all of those channels but I don't think they have the Jr. versions.

I have 2 questions that hopefully someone can answer for me.

I rented from Vacation Strategy and check in next Monday evening. Should I have received a reservation confirmation number by now?

Also, I just placed a delivery order from Walmart and their confirmation email says that I need to be the delivery address at the scheduled time and I have to sign for the order. I thought they would be able to leave them at guest services and I can get when we check in a couple of hours later. What is their delivery process for WBC?

Vicki, I'm also interested in this as we arrive late next Wednesday and would like to order Walmart delivery as well. WBC said they frequently take grocery deliveries before guest arrival, but they didn't say if certain delivery services would refuse to leave them without the guest there to accept/sign. It would be great to hear from someone who has done this.

BTW, we didn't book through Vacation Strategies this time, but have twice before. I don't recall getting a confirmation number, but when I called WBC the week prior to arrival, they were able to confirm my reservation both times. No issues.

If anyone has rented through Skyauction,when should you call to see if your reservation is in place?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter