The 'we shouldn't really be going again already' PTR

jacobsmama

Mouseketeer
So having only been in February for 5 days we are off again to visit the magic and I cannot wait! We have now booked the hotel, Eurostar and hotel for the night before the Eurostar so I feel like we can really start to get excited and get planning (my favourite bit lol)!

When: 6th - 10th January 2014
Who: (warning the list is pretty extensive)
Me: Disney mad, will be 22 by the time we go
DF: my gorgeous fiancee, 21, who is less Disney mad but goes along to keep me happy and thoroughly enjoys himself once we're there
DS: my beautiful monster Jacob, who will be 23 months when we go on his second trip, he adores buzz, woody and mickey but also most characters
Plus this time we are taking:
DFs dad: 42 and only going along for the kids but will also have a great time once he's there
DFs step-mum: adores Disney and cannot wait to take the kids on their first trip
The Kids: Courtney, 11, Maddie, 10, Mikey, 8, Chaniah, 6 and Riley, 4!

Where: Santa Fe, Riley is Cars mad!

Will update as the planning goes on! Xxx

So the title of the PTR should be explained I feel! Although obviously it is never too regular to be returning to Disney me and DF have just graduated from uni this summer and so booked the hotel for this trip before I even had a job! Somewhat naughty but now I have a job I'm so glad we risked it! So looking forward to a lovely trip, DS absolutely adores Disney so he will make our trip! Xxx

So for Christmas me and DF decided we would make the kids special Disney goody bags to take with them on the Eurostar. They all still don't know about the trip and won't find out until they get to the train so excitement will be extraordinarily high anyway so I really can't wait! We have themed all the bags to their favourite characters and they are now pretty much finished. I have managed to keep them fairly cheap and get some gorgeous stuff for them including themed crayons and wooden tags for the bags Which have been personalised, just waiting for the tags to be delivered but once absolutely everything is here I can post some pictures of anyone would like to see them? Soooo excited now, next step is to plan dining! Xxx

Right so the bags are finished other than the tags so I will try to get round to taking some pictures tonight or tomorrow! Got poorly DS atm so its a bit mad in our house :( on the plus side only 81 sleeps til Disney!!! Xxx

Sorry about the delay in posting have had a hectic few weeks here, needless to say DS is now potty trained :) (very proud mummy alert lol)

So as promised here are some pictures of a selection of the contents of the goody bags we have put together. I haven't photographed everything as I didn't want to bore you to tears but each bag includes:
colouring book, pens, sweets, cup, plush, stickers, pez, surprise toy, magic flannel, crayons and a book.
There are other items in them but they vary slightly from bag to bag so include things such as: a watch, lip balms, hairbrushes & boxers.

They also now all have gorgeous personal tags which I have taken a photo of :)

So here are the bags we are using:

Here is a selection of the contents:

Magic flannels:

The tags:

Hope you enjoy looking at the photos! I am in love with the crayons and tags, I got them off of fb if anyone is interested in getting themselves some.

xxx

Could you pm me the details for the tags please?
These are some fab goody bags! You are so organised! Looking forward to your next installment! :goodvibes

I really hope they do like them :) desperate to make it an unforgettable try for them as it is likely to be their one and only visit xxx

Right so since I last updated this we have got a few things organised!

We have booked character breakfast at cafe mickey for the Thursday, very excited about this I think the kids will love it!!!!

Have made most of the evening reservations as well:
Monday, LA Cantina - in our hotel and gets good reviews so will be easy when we are tired!
Tuesday, Plaza Gardens - simple buffet suits the kids and the location is nice
Wednesday - not booked as think we may try Annette's but also considering the Silver Spur if anyone has any thoughts?!
Thursday, Chuck Wagon Cafe - nearby to our hotel and also had good reviews!

Sooo excited now! We go a week tomorrow!!!!!

Xxx

Fabulous plans!

Could you pm me the details for the crayons and tags? :thumbsup2

So the day is fast approaching now!!! I think my checklist is almost checked off now. Have done my packing - me and DP done but will wait til Sunday for DS! I have printed all the tickets!

We head down to Ashford on sunday for the night. We managed to book some rooms in the premier inn near the station when there was a sale on. And then finally we will be boarding the Eurostar on Monday morning for five days in my happy place :)

DS is now walking round telling everyone he is going to see Mickey mouse and buzz and that he's excited! Eeeekk!

Xxx

jacobsmama said:
So the day is fast approaching now!!! I think my checklist is almost checked off now. Have done my packing - me and DP done but will wait til Sunday for DS! I have printed all the tickets!

We head down to Ashford on sunday for the night. We managed to book some rooms in the premier inn near the station when there was a sale on. And then finally we will be boarding the Eurostar on Monday morning for five days in my happy place :)

DS is now walking round telling everyone he is going to see Mickey mouse and buzz and that he's excited! Eeeekk!

Xxx

The Premier Inns really are a perfect stopover. Always clean and fresh.
Aaaaw bless him! That's so cute.

Don't forget the travel adaptors!

Great choices for your meals. We loved Rainforest Cafe. Can get mixed reviews but our last meal there was great. The cocktail (jungle runner) left me a little sideways though :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter