The Weekend Grind ~ 8/29-8/30/2020

Poppins2000

Life is out there waiting so go and get it!
Morning!

Hope everyone is doing well! Lisa, your kitchen looks fabulous! So love a white kitchen!
Hi Nan and Chae!

Well my bookcase is up and cabinet arrrived after some turmoil. Apparently there were 2 boxes to the bookshelves and we only got one so Joe had to go back to IKEA for the 2nd box. A 60 mile round trip and hour wait in the customer service line :(. My filing cabinet showed delivered at 7am yesterday morning, which of course, wasn't true so I had to call Offfice Depot only to find that they mark it delivered once its loaded onto the delivery truck which makes no sense to me. Either way, bookcase is built, filing cabinet arrived around 3 - let the organization continue!

Today:
Couple errands with Joe
Continue with organization of my craft room
Grilling Steaks
Movie night

Tomorrow:
Hope to finish organizing craft room and filing cabinet
Wish nephew Happy Birthday
Chicken for dinner

Enjoy your weekend and stay safe!

Happy weekend!

love how everything turned out. Now to sell a couple of things or will donate to habitat for humanity if I don’t.

bummer about all your delivery issues. Can’t wait to see how it looks when done Becky.

We are getting regents of Laura today so staying in out of the rain and thunderstorms

not much on our list this weekend.

had to wood putty a little on a cabinet that they messed up two years ago. Touch up paint or might have to paint that side.

Get my touch up paint done through the house

laundry

have a wonderful weekend and stay safe

Morning!

New kitchen! New scrap room! Exciting!

Today
Laundry going
Vacuuming done
Plan to scrap
Supper at the lake or outdoor music night at church.

Sunday
Church
Trying a new restaurant with DH’s siblings/spouses - looking forward to seeing everyone!
Hobo pies at the lake after

Have a great weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!