The weekend grind 9/19-9/20

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Good morning! A brisk 49 to start our day here. Actually switched in my little fireplace to take chill off.

So sad about RBG! Our world as women was better because of her!

hope everyone is doing well.

megan has her virtual nursing “tour” at 11 she was picked to be one of the students to answer questions for new students.
has her paper to finish by Sunday night. Study for big test next week.

empty dishwasher
Finish couple chores
Put cards I’m selling at craft fair in plastic sleeves. Finish separating and labeling baggies
But tri-folds and clothes pins- put it together.

have a wonderful weekend and stay safe!

Morning!

Nice temps Lisa! We are supposed to have a cold front come through here next week which will drop our humiduty for a couple days - yay!
Hi Nan and Chae!

Well, my SIL and her son are going to her daughter's home in central Alabama this morning. The Baldwin county officials are telling everyone it's going to be several weeks before power can be restored to their area. Surveillance after the storm showed 4300 trees down, 3300 broken powerline poles and 4100 MILES of powerline down. There are 22 substations and 17 of them are damaged. Only 5% of the county currently has power. They are saying this is way worse than Ivan and Opal, both Cat 5 storms that have hit the area in the past. Sally was only a Cat 2 but stayed for almost 2 days! They have 1600 out of state power trucks ready to help but they have to clear all those trees off the roads first. If that wasn't enough, they are on the east side of Tropical Storm Beta (east side always has the most rain and wind in a storm/hurricane) which is due to hit next week. What a mess...and then all the fires out west...continued prayers to all!

Today:
Fluff and fold last load of laundry
Sweep front porch
Scrap
Grilling
Movie night

Tomorrow:
Going to visit my brother and his family in Ft. Lauderdale - my niece is turning 1 on Monday!
More Grilling
Relax

Enjoy your weekend :)

Morning!

m2mrb - it’s in the high 40’s here too - love fall!
P2000 - wow! Prayers for your family and all involved!
Hi PN96!

We had a bunch of pine trees cut down and chipped and DH & DGS rented a backhoe for Saturday & Sunday to dig up the stumps
DD plans to get her camper ready for winter
Allison will be here to help us :)

Have a great day!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter