The wrong things MAY be right at the wrong time.... What am i doing.

Keep this PTR going -change the title OR create a new and improved report!

• NEW Report!! This one was boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So happy to hear from you, Mo!! I have been thinking about you and missing your posts. You have certainly been through more than your fair share. Here's to a new start in the new year!!

HI! :wave:
I have been missing my Dis family for a while now.. It was time to come back! :grouphug:
We have gone through some stuff for sure. But we are looking forward to all the GOOD that WE WILL make happen.
Cheer my friend to a new year.

Yay, Mo, so glad to see you back!!! You and your family are so strong--I am not at all surprised that you were able to accomplish all that you did with the Bulldogs fundraiser and TN trip this year. (Though I cannot believe they are finished and getting ready to head to HS...seriously?! How!?)

You had me in tears reading how proud you are of all of them, especially Meg with her award. Just incredible! Your kids really are the greatest. Thanks for letting us tag along and watch them grow.

I'm excited to hear what high school they have chosen, and what adventures are in store for you all in 2019!

:hug: So nice to "see" you!!

Well hi there.. I didn't post a lot on Facebook about the trip i was worried about the house.. Ya know how it goes.
It was one heck of a couple of months there LIke i said i would do it again. But i learned A LOT and would change a few things. Like keeping parents OUT of the decisions.. LOL
Yep how about that.. It's time for High school and yes you all have watched them grow since they were what? 5??
I really am proud of all these kids I will have to post Hulk's story.. But when i am ready with a box of tissue.
AS soon as we get acceptance letters i will let you know!

I was wondering where you disappeared to.

:wave:
I do that disappearing thing a lot.. Need to stop it. :teleport:

Let's try this picture thing--
My poor car:

Peanut

Forgot to mention the boys were in a Quince-

Car wash-

A fest where Peanut was selling her ears:

In school

Football

In TN

I want to be back here

Proud of these guys

Introducing Murphy

Murphy and stevie

Even now he is about 3x the size

But super cute

Raven is fine

So is piper

Stevie is still a PITA

My boy.
you can see the bump on his head which we found out was cancer

The boys

Losing Lex was hardest on Zack

Ok enough of this as i am tearing again

the team

Taco Dinner

Being interviewed

this one makes me giggle

He is wearing a purina dog apron for a people dinner..

Interview with the Handsome one

Peanut's cheer won first place a few times

I think these will post??

I'm so glad you are posting these right now :) My class is in full blown Santa-mode, so teaching is not in the cards today!!! Catching up here is way more fun!!

Forgot to mention the boys were in a Quince-
These pics (and the video) were so great!! Loved seeing those on FB!

A fest where Peanut was selling her ears:
I still want to buy if she decides to try selling again!!

31374735667_8a6e1886f3.jpg
I love pics like these!!

What a cutie!!!!!! I love when dogs do that head-tilt thing :)

He is wearing a purina dog apron for a people dinner..
LOLOLOLOLOL

Peanut's cheer won first place a few times
Yay, Meg!! I'm still in love with their bows....even though I'm totally too old to wear one....and probably still would LOL

Hi Mo,

I'm so glad that you posted an update. You have had a lot of huge things going on in your life. I am sorry to hear about you dogs. That must have been very hard to loss them, especially so close together. Murphy is lucky that you adopted him into your amazing family.

Congratulations to Meghan for winning the cheerleader award. It was definitely okay to break into tears of pride for that one. :)

That was lucky that you did a shadow day for the high school so that the kids didn't make a mistake by going there. High school is important and it is nice that you had so many choices. And there will be lots of things that you can get involved in, too. :)

I'm glad that you were still able to drive your Traverse after the accident. It sounds like a great car.

Good luck with getting a Disney job and buying into DVC. There is a lot of construction going on at WDW and there will many new things to do and see to make it even more fun. :)

Mo!! I'm so glad you're back! :grouphug::cheer2: Wow what a year you've all had. I hope it's onwards and upwards in 2019 and I hope next year brings a lot more joy (and of course more Disney!) your way.

I love your photos, I can't believe how big the kids are! When I read their names I still think of them as the little kids in the first trip reports I read of yours! I'm sorry for the loss of your four-legged family members, my heart goes out to you all, losing one is hard enough never mind two so close together.

Just when you think you have the time to get back to the DIS work and end of the year junk happens!! LOL.. I have been trying to do updates since last month! GEESH!

I'm so glad you are posting these right now :) My class is in full blown Santa-mode, so teaching is not in the cards today!!! Catching up here is way more fun!!

Thanks! Thank you SO MUCH for the christmas card. Every year i SAY i am going to do them.. and POOF the entire year is Over! LOL.. Never even had a chance!
I blame football. that took up a good part of my life.

Hope your little tikes are happy to be back???

T
hese pics (and the video) were so great!! Loved seeing those on FB!

Thank Quince was something else! Totally blown away by what goes into a 15 birthday!

I still want to buy if she decides to try selling again!!

She is always selling them which ones did you want?

I love pics like these!!

Me too.. Love those kids!!!

What a cutie!!!!!! I love when dogs do that head-tilt thing :)

He is a snot.. But we like him a whole lot. He still isn't Logan.. and one day i will get another Golden.. But right now Murphy is holding our hearts.

Yay, Meg!! I'm still in love with their bows....even though I'm totally too old to wear one....and probably still would LOL

OMG the bows.. something things i am just over... HA HA

you are NOT too old to wear one. Ya know i am SURE i have several laying around i will be MORE THEN happy to send you.

We need to get together one day!!

Great pictures! Love the ears on the dog. I think both of mine would shake them right off

LOL! Most dogs do it's not too natural to have something on their heads. Murphy isn't really "normal" HA HA HA

Hi Sue!! Missed you!!!

I'm so glad that you posted an update. You have had a lot of huge things going on in your life. I am sorry to hear about you dogs. That must have been very hard to loss them, especially so close together. Murphy is lucky that you adopted him into your amazing family.

Thank you and it's great to be back. Can't even put into words how hard it was on all of us losing Lex and Logan.
Murphy is fitting in sadly is also picking up terrible habits from a certain Great Dane Raven...

Congratulations to Meghan for winning the cheerleader award. It was definitely okay to break into tears of pride for that one. :)

I am so proud she won that prestigious award! I was perfectly fine up until that point then LOST it.

That was lucky that you did a shadow day for the high school so that the kids didn't make a mistake by going there. High school is important and it is nice that you had so many choices. And there will be lots of things that you can get involved in, too. :)

Yes i totally agree with you.. I wanted them to have all the experiences of each school!!!
I don't know IF I will be this involved again.. Takes a lot out of you- trying to do good and getting backlash from ugly. I will help when needed but i highly doubt i will do what i have done in the past. you know me by now.. something will come up..

I'm glad that you were still able to drive your Traverse after the accident. It sounds like a great car.

It's really a great car.. and would love it if they dang insurance would FIX IT!

Good luck with getting a Disney job and buying into DVC. There is a lot of construction going on at WDW and there will many new things to do and see to make it even more fun. :)

Thank you! I see Isner announced JUNE to be the opening for DL star wars.. which means about sept or later for WDW.
Yikes!

Mo!! I'm so glad you're back! :grouphug::cheer2:

HI!!!! THANK YOU!! Good to be back.. Sort of.

Wow what a year you've all had. I hope it's onwards and upwards in 2019 and I hope next year brings a lot more joy (and of course more Disney!) your way.

I am still staying very positive. no matter what.
thank you 2019 has to be better!

I love your photos, I can't believe how big the kids are! When I read their names I still think of them as the little kids in the first trip reports I read of yours! I'm sorry for the loss of your four-legged family members, my heart goes out to you all, losing one is hard enough never mind two so close together.

Thank you! Yes the midgets turned monsters pretty quick. I had to control over it and not so happy about it either.
It's pretty amazing the people you stay in touch with after all these years! LOVE IT!
Thank you.. I do miss my guys like crazy.. Especially my Logan he was perfection. just kills me he was in any pain at all.. back to back was way too much.

Road to positivity continues!

I did apply to three Disney stores here.. Please send good vibes and pixi dust! NEED MY HAPPY PLACE BACK!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and Happy new year!
Christmas was wonderful! Spend the time with family and friends and couldn't ask for better!
My Nephew had to work at the local grocery store. So we couldn't leave him out of festivities. My Bro-in law came up with the idea of dressing like santa and stalking him on his way home. My nephew walks since it's only like a 3 block walk.
well that wasn't enough So Tom dressed like an Elf. and My sister also dressed up like a Santa! Tom just stood there ringing the bells my Bro in law was across the street and my poor nephew didn't know what to do. As he crossed the street Tom and BIL started to walk after him while he kept say PLEASE STOP FOLLOWING Me. As my Nephew turned the corner there was my sister.. Finally my BIL called his name a couple of times to relieve him of the GOD AWFUL FEAR they instilled..
it was great. My niece and i were hiding in my car. He doesn't know my car just yet.
Good Times..
Nothing says merry Christmas like freaking out your godson.

Christmas morning Santa brought the monsters phones.. Having a wrapped phone wasn't good enough. So Tom went to the dollar store and bought them out of saran wrap.
Each phone was wrapped in 3 boxes of saran wrap then he put the three together and added about 5 boxes of the plastic goodness.
put that huge saran ball of Christmas Cheer in another box (actually my spin mop box) and wrapped that too.
When they opened the Spin mop box they were like ooohhhh grrreat...
Then the Fun began.
It took them about 25 minutes.
I highly suggest it.

New Years!
I did something i don't think i have done since i was a teenager. I brought the new year in with sobriety! That's right i only had ONE beer on New years Eve! That's RIGHT! ONE BEER!
Just wasn't into it. Nothing tasted right so Water it was! We had a couple of people over The kids had a friend over each and we played games all night and i was counting down the minutes i could GO TO BED!
All our "ball" drops are boring. Except Whiting Indiana had a pierogie drop and was televised pretty fun stuff.
I was in bed by 12:10.

Girls Volleyball is in full swing. They are doing OK. I just can't teach NOT GIVING UP..
Just more and more fun drills to make them all soar. MUUUUUUUUUUHA HA HA HA HA

Boys Basketball is more of a Three stooges but with 5 players.. They are a hot mess..

It's now January 7th and I hope you all are having a great new year!
Lets keep this positive stuff going!

tenor.gif

Thanks! Thank you SO MUCH for the christmas card.
You're so welcome!! :) I love putting them together, and it makes me so happy when people enjoy receiving them!

Hope your little tikes are happy to be back???
Ha! Well, they're back and only 2 were in tears, so I guess mostly happy :)

She is always selling them which ones did you want?
Oooh, I think I need to see pics to refresh my memory!

you are NOT too old to wear one. Ya know i am SURE i have several laying around i will be MORE THEN happy to send you.

We need to get together one day!!
I think teaching in Kindergarten gives me a pass for still wearing big bows and acting like a kid :)

YES, we absolutely do!

I did apply to three Disney stores here.. Please send good vibes and pixi dust! NEED MY HAPPY PLACE BACK!
:tinker: Here's hoping!!!!!!!! I hope you hear back really quickly, and they all want you, so you get to pick! :)

Nothing says merry Christmas like freaking out your godson.
Are you sure we're not related?

Hi Mo Mo
Oh my gosh I was LOLing reading about the plastic wrapped phones! Bahahahaha....wait, why is there no video of this?
Pixie dust floating your way for the Disney Store jobs!
Love you my friend

Happy New Year!

Lots and lots of pixie dust coming your way, I hope you get your happy place back soon! :)

That wrapping job sounds hilarious! And Santa stalking your nephew?! Hahaha!! :rotfl2: That's a great one!

You're so welcome!! :) I love putting them together, and it makes me so happy when people enjoy receiving them!

I haven't sent out christmas cards since the kids were about 3- Next year.. and you know it won't be a traditional type card!! i need to put some thought into it.. LOL
LOVE you card! Disney memories are the BEST!

Ha! Well, they're back and only 2 were in tears, so I guess mostly happy :)

2 is better then 22! I am sure they love you no matter what!

Oooh, I think I need to see pics to refresh my memory!

I will take a few and post them

I think teaching in Kindergarten gives me a pass for still wearing big bows and acting like a kid :)

YES, we absolutely do!

Yes.. when you pick out your ears i will send a stupid bow.
:tinker: Here's hoping!!!!!!!! I hope you hear back really quickly, and they all want you, so you get to pick! :)

Me too!

Are you sure we're not related?

I'll let you know my DNA kit should be in about 6 more weeks..:lmao:::yes::

I miss my Suzi!!! :hug::hug::hug:

Oh my gosh I was LOLing reading about the plastic wrapped phones! Bahahahaha....wait, why is there no video of this?

Of COURSE i have video.. But i need to figure out how to post it here?!?! I need to cut it up it's a bit long :lmao:

Pixie dust floating your way for the Disney Store jobs!
Love you my friend

Thank you I need it! all positive...
One of the stores is the one i took you guys too that year..
Love you my SUZI!!! :hug:

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!!

Lots and lots of pixie dust coming your way, I hope you get your happy place back soon! :)

Thank you! I SO need it!

That wrapping job sounds hilarious! And Santa stalking your nephew?! Hahaha!! :rotfl2: That's a great one!

I tell ya we are something else..

Let me figure out how to post the saran wrap unboxing..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!

I did receive a call from one of the stores.. The one i wanted to get into since it is where most of my CM family went. Sadly they need someone to do their stock. I cannot be there at 6am since i work here..
So hopefully something else will open up! I still have 2 other stores. :earseek:

:mickeyjum::MickeyMo::MickeyMo::MickeyMo::MickeyMo::MickeyMo
COME ON MICKEY! I NEED THIS!

:smickey:

Any advice in how to post a video?? I don't remember unless i upload to you tube?? then here??

I think we need to have some fun here.. what do you think?

I'm here!!

My Nephew had to work at the local grocery store. So we couldn't leave him out of festivities. My Bro-in law came up with the idea of dressing like santa and stalking him on his way home.

OK, this is just plain evil yet I'm sitting here laughing like a loon reading it! :rotfl2:

Each phone was wrapped in 3 boxes of saran wrap then he put the three together and added about 5 boxes of the plastic goodness.

Again, evil!! But also sooooo funny. Next year make them unwrap it with oven mitts on. :D

I brought the new year in with sobriety!

I brought in the New Year by falling asleep at 11 pm. :rotfl:

I miss my Suzi!!! :hug::hug::hug:

One of the stores is the one i took you guys too that year

I think we need to have some fun here.. what do you think?

Miss you too! So much!

Oooh, I remember that store. It was great! Except the scary bathroom in the basement....

And yes....of course we need to have fun here! Is that even a question?

Hey there Mo!!!! It's great to see you back in our lives - we've missed you so much!!! :lovestruc

I can't believe the midgets are no longer midgets anymore... What happened??? Jeez! So grown up that I can hardly believe it!

Hahahaha about the phones... Make 'em work for it. ::yes::

:hug:

D~

I'm here!!

YAY! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

OK, this is just plain evil yet I'm sitting here laughing like a loon reading it! :rotfl2:

I have video of this too.. I will have to post - Today's assignment is to figure out the best way to post phone videos

Again, evil!! But also sooooo funny. Next year make them unwrap it with oven mitts on.

OMG why didn't we do that?!?!

I brought in the New Year by falling asleep at 11 pm.

Sounds perfect to me! If it weren't for the kids i would have been in bed by 9
New Years eve isn't my holiday anymore. I'm old.

Miss you too! So much!

giphy.gif

Oooh, I remember that store. It was great! Except the scary bathroom in the basement....

It is a really fun store.. I didn't venture down there.. HA! I just checked and it's still under review!!!

And yes....of course we need to have fun here! Is that even a question?

Lets play disney games? Trivia?

Hey there Mo!!!! It's great to see you back in our lives - we've missed you so much!!! :lovestruc

Thanks!

I can't believe the midgets are no longer midgets anymore... What happened??? Jeez! So grown up that I can hardly believe it!

They are enormous. i still can't believe it.

Hahahaha about the phones... Make 'em work for it. ::yes::

:hug:

D~

YEP! ::yes::

Yes, please :) and thank you very much!!

I will tonight?

----------------------------------------
Proud moment!
Last night i was grumbling since the volleyball team had a double header at a school about 30 minutes away first game was at 7:10pm
Seriously people I go to bed about 8:30!!

To the school we go...........:car:

First game the girls finally got there stuff together- came out with the W all 3!
I was even down a girl!
Next set girls decided they knew how to play the game once again and another W for 3!
Took all 6 W's couldn't be more happy and proud.
If any of you know the solution to the following please let me know-
The biggest problem is
1 I don't have anyone commanding the court.
2. Not communicating
3 get down on themselves cannot bring them back up.

I have brought out a tiny Princess Leia and sat her on the bench next to me
I have called a time out and made them do the Y.M.C.A. I have them shake out. made jokes
Now i do punishments.
One girl does try to call it all out but she is as loud as the girl from pitch perfect.
b0682e71e393e9e8936aa63e3df3e476.gif

No joke.

The boys basketball is worse then the three stooges.
h07AB5B39

It's SOOOOOOOOO Bad..
they are in dead last. BUT they are having such a good time with it. They SHOULD be wearing football equipment they way they tear through the court.

Today Peanut has a Doc appointment she has a nasty ingrown toe nail..
yeesh.. Not so fun.

Hopefully the boys forget about the gym and i can GO HOME and relax.. Shh don't remind them

It's also weird having them on facebook now.. I am not a huge person allowing kids on social media. it's a hot mess out there. but when you have 14 year olds kinda hard to keep them away. thankfully i have friends family who keep an eagle eye.
This is another reason i came back here. they aren't.. I can talk freely! :disrocks:

So until i figure out when our next trip is.. and it will be soon
Lets play..

Show me and explain your favorite memory of Disney!
There are so so many and we will share more.. But what is the one moment that meant everything to you

Here is mine still to this day.
Waiting for Tom to grab something from the car we decided to grab some ice cream and planted ourselves right on the curb to watch the world go by. it was twilight which is of course my favorite time of day -- and we just enjoyed - appreciated everything around us- finally was able to "stop and smell the flowers" so to speak

Your Turn!

Hey Mo! :wave2:

Glad to see you back on here. I am just getting back on myself. I can't believe how big the kids are getting! I am so sorry that last year was not your year. Here's hoping that this year is a million times better and makes up for it a hundred times over! :woohoo:

I have video of this too.. I will have to post - Today's assignment is to figure out the best way to post phone videos

I've found the best way is to upload them to You Tube and then embed using the "Media" button (two to the right of the smilies, looks like a film strip).

Took all 6 W's couldn't be more happy and proud.

:cheer2:

they are in dead last. BUT they are having such a good time with it.

Well I guess that's what really counts right?

Show me and explain your favorite memory of Disney!

Man that's a hard one, I have so many. I think my favorite moment though (no pictures unfortunately) was my first time back to Disney in 2010 after a 12 year drought. On our arrival day, we went to MK and were starving so we hit up the first place we saw which was Casey's. We couldn't find a table so we ending up sitting on the curb on Main Street eating our hot dogs and just taking it all in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!