The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Boy, Victoria sure can pick them and raise them :rotfl2: First her ex-husband tries to kill her father and now her son runs over her mother (his own grandmother!) in a hit and run :crazy2:

Is the Nikki actress leaving the show...or is her 100th hospitalization a way to have some stupid deathbed reunion of her and Victurd (and a week's episodes of his sappy butt pouring out his love for her at her bedside and them showing us 30 year old clips of their love story...blech)?

I’m fairly certain Melody Thomas Scott isn’t leaving but Eric Braeden is set to return on 12/21.

I’m fairly certain Melody Thomas Scott isn’t leaving but Eric Braeden is set to return on 12/21.

I'm sure she will have a miraculous recovery as I can't see her leaving the show either. I read that although he was supposed to return on 12/21 it will actually happen on 12/24 due to preempted programs.

My guide shows 3 new episodes airing this week...so 3 episodes of the Newmans all going nutso trying to get Victurd back to his dying wife. Lame-O!!! Then all next week will be Victor and Nikki memory lane and cheesy pouring of love from Victor to Nikki begging her to fight. Double lame-O!!!!!!!!!! Honestly would rather Jack get back with her. He's way too old for this new love interest. Let Victor stay away. Please...for the love of all that is holy. And send Cane, Billy, Mia and Tessa with him (and keep Lilly there too). For starters. Jack's love interest can go too as her acting is a big thumb down!

All of the stories and the episodes have been weak and dull, no development.
Any new character has no dimension what so ever, i.e. Mia, Nathan.
It will be interesting to see how they wrap up some of these uninteresting stories.

Still don't like Reid.....
:flower1:

Victor has surfaced!! I did like the scene with Nikki wanting to go to the light and Victor talked her into staying!

Kyle and Lola are cute too!

I actually liked to seeing the return of Victor for Nikki's sake if no one else's. He looks so old though like he's really aged since he was last on the show. I can't believe Charlie talked Reid out of confessing to the hit and run. Reid is just getting in deeper and deeper the longer he waits and watches people suffer. Off to Bora Bora with someone young enough to be your daughter, Jack~~really? Ugh!

What is it with the Rosales family and freakin’ parties? It seems that’s the only way the HW can get them into a scene. I hope JG fires every Rosales when his stuff airs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!