Theme Park tickets

weluvDW

Earning My Ears
Just called to make my ressies for POFQ in June, and was asked if I wanted to order theme park tickets now, because it is cheaper if I get them in advance instead of at the resort when we arrive. I told her no, that I still wasn't sure what tickets we wanted to purchase. Is this right? I think I read somewhere that discounted tickets could be received if you are a Disney Club member, but I'm not. I thought we would just do this when we check in, but if I can save a little money....

There is an advance purchase discount for several of the various types of tickets. You do not have to be a DC member to take advantage of this discount, but in some cases, the DC discount, which also requires an advance purchase, is larger. Here is a link to a chart that will give you more info:

http://www.wdwig.com/ticketchart.htm

FWIW, there are similar (and sometimes better) discounts available from some of the online ticket brokers.

Originally posted by weluvDW
Just called to make my ressies for POFQ in June, and was asked if I wanted to order theme park tickets now, because it is cheaper if I get them in advance instead of at the resort when we arrive. I told her no, that I still wasn't sure what tickets we wanted to purchase. Is this right? I think I read somewhere that discounted tickets could be received if you are a Disney Club member, but I'm not. I thought we would just do this when we check in, but if I can save a little money....

You should buy them when you arrive in Orlando:smooth:

Here's the link below...

http://www.kingdomkonsultant.com/

(they're honest, and most of all.. CHEAP):bounce:
Don't order them online, just wait and buy them at their office

We had good luck with Ticketmania. Prices were the best I've seen and they delivered them before we arrived to Guest services at our resort. We will be using them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter