Themes of the medals?

I am not the athletic type, but I have done two series of virtual runs because I liked the medals. I do display them because I did the work. I wasn’t quick, but I went the distance. I can understand that some people who run longer or more prestigious races might not feel the medals for a virtual 5k are worth much. But they mean a lot to me and I am proud of the accomplishment.
This is well stated. Too each their own.

The number of people who bail as early as possible during the races to get in the parade bus and be taken to get a finisher medal leads me to believe someone buying medals for the half when the race they entered was the 5k happens more frequently than one might think.
You mean someone would run the 5K and buy a medal for the half marathon and say they ran the half? :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh lawd.

You mean someone would run the 5K and buy a medal for the half marathon and say they ran the half? :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh lawd.

They probably also say they ran a “5K marathon”.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts