Theoretizing on VWL at 7 month mark

Dasha Hermosilla

Mouseketeer
I've been following these boards since becoming a DVC member in January. I am starting to get a good sense on what is generally available when at the 7 month mark. We are BLT owners and have a fall trip planned there, but are contemplating a January MLK weekend trip. We're looking to try something different than BLT since the fall will be our third trip there and we have a Christmas 2014 trip planned where we plan to stay at BLT. So, our three day MLK trip seems like a time to venture out and try something new. We were thinking VWL due to proximity to MK since we will spend the majority of our time there. We currently have a Lake view 1 BR booked for the weekend (and 1 nt of a 1 BR and 2 nts WL at Standard View). Is there generally availability at VWL at 7 months around MLK or should I keep checking obsessively for those 2 standard nights to comes through... It does not see like there is a lot of "chatter" regarding VWL availability (except at Christmas as I guess they have great holiday decorations), so wanted to get an idea of what might be. I understand of course, that this is entirely theoretical and even though things may usually be available by some crazy fluke they might not be this year! TIA!

I've never had any trouble, including Christmas week. In fact, it was one of the few resorts left for Christmas when we booked it with maybe for months notice. Or home resort is also BLT.

If you are looking for a 1 bedroom, at VWL for MLK weekend, I think you'll get it!
I hope you do!

Bobbi:goodvibes

We were able to book a 2BR villa at 7 months out for that same time for 10 days without any problem. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter