"There’s NO Sleeping in Disney!” SURPRISE - The Frumps Are Back Again! UPDATE 1/13

:sad1: Having to leave Disney World at the end of a vacation totally stinks. But yall definitely had a GREAT time!!

I hate to see this trip report come to an end, but I am definitely looking forward to hear all about the December trips! :yay:

Everytime I start getting busy... the DIS becomes crazy and people finish their TRs... just work with me here, DIS, thank you! :sad2: And now this report is already finished and I'm behind AGAIN, so I have catching up to do, but it will get done much quicker than last time I promise you Jess and I hope it won't be as painful as before with the millions of comments :-)

To the update... I think it's great how you guys had to end up using Maelstrom FPs. I just couldn't imagine... the longest I've had to wait in that line was like 20 minutes and I'm still befuddled by that :confused3 But anyways... YOU FOUND THE PUPPETS! Oh my gosh, I love the puppets in China, they are so much fun to play with. And a deer! Kristen HAD to find a deer lol With a great name: Norman. It breathes frump royalty :laughing: Shall I bow down to him next time I'm in the World? ;) I'm sure he hated to have your little playtime cut short by evil rain and Chinese ladies :(

Awesome to hear you guys got in the Duffy spirit a bit. He goes so unnoticed sometimes. Poor Duffy ): I love how you all made your Duffy's different too. LOL @ Kristen being year of the Pig, though I think my animal, The Rat is the worst. I wish I was the Ox because that's the animal Walt Disney is. :) Your Duffy's look awesome btw

I'm sorry you scouted out your spot for IllumiNations a bit late and found an "obstructed view", but everything looks fine in the video. I'm still in shock of Kristen losing her voice, she sounded fine in the video. I guess I'll have to listen more closely but I think it's awesome how she was quoting sweetums... I NEED TO SEE THE MUPPETS MOVIE!!! Urrrgghhh...

Such a precious moment to see your Duffy's dancing! You guys have way too much fun, it is not okay lol jk And mmmm... that DARN SCHOOLBREAD! Oh I really want one! They just look SOOO good! I wish I could make them at home... I'll have to get the cookbook at WDW on one of my hopeful future trips. And the Cream Puff looks delicious too, Kringla Olga seems like the place to be and be seen EATING haha LOL @ Kristen eating up her Schoolbread, you guys are hilarious! :rotfl:

WOOT, Maelstrom! So much for the use of FPs haha But I guess you just jump on the ride with those lol Anyways... love your Full House reference, oh Michelle... gotta love that show! I'm pretty sure I've done that exact same thing hiding something a few times waiting for some comedic moment but nothing ever happens... my fail of a life lol

So happy to see you guys editing the picture of Kristen with the Tiana dress. Tiana shall hath not be shunned anymore. Even if the January photo is still pretty funny :rolleyes2 :thumbsup2 to other great random pictures! You frumps hehehehe

Awwwww... boarding passes, so very depressing :( But at least you got to talk about Duffy to take it off your mind. I love the Duffy story, it's so cute and I never even knew Duffy had a girlfriend... TO JAPAN I WILL GO haha Another BIG :thumbsup2 to going on Spaceship Earth, such a downgraded ride IMO Awesome to hear you went on the Orange side for once, even if all these descriptions of the ride freak me out. We'll see if one day I actually DO go on it.

Awwww... only one more day, that's depressing. And you guys look so sweet together soaking your feet, no matter how weird that sounds. I wish I had soaked my feet when I got major blisters... they really do suck- no fun.

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

Oh no, one of my all-time favorite TRs is over! Good thing I have your Christmas one which I'm sure will be going on for a very long time! :woohoo:

Oops, I forgot to comment on the updates before the last one. I read it days ago... I don't know what happened. I'm such a scatterbrain!

I didn't know you could just randomly get a ride on the golf carts either! Good to know... though I would probably feel weird asking!

Then what's the best thing to do right before you are forced to leave Disney?

GO TO THE MAGIC KINGDOM IMMEDIATELY!
Oh yes, oh yes. It's always my first and last park.

What a frumpy bus!

I love the Hidden Mickey puddle. I always try to find naturally occurring Hidden Mickeys haha.

I hate when people pull away during a high five. I'm always like, do you really think you are funny? The pics he took came out cute though!

Oooh, they have pomegranate lemonade at LTT? Now I want to try that place even more! That's like my favorite flavor, and the pomegranate iced tea at 'Ohana was SO delicious! Sigh... in addition to having the best everything, Disney also has the best drinks.

A slice of liberation... hahaha! That looks sooo good. I think LTT rotates desserts a lot b/c I've heard other complaints about them removing awesome stuff.

I love Nat's Toy Story shirt... a lot of the time I like the kid's shirts better than adults! And they're cheaper too!

OMG... I had the same experience on my last day walking out of the Kingdom during the parade and crying!!! SO SAD.

"It's alright but it's not Disney" is basically how I feel about everything in life. What a superb description.

Can I just say, I love that you bought a coloring book. I love coloring too LOL. My little cousins don't even color. They're too busy using their tablet/phone/DS/computer, etc. I think parents are crazy to buy them all that stuff. It's all about coloring books!

OMG how cute, Goofy calling to say Happy Birthday!

Aww I love all the family pics at the airport. Adorable!

Until the next Christmas frumpdate... see ya real soon! :smickey:

I want that coloring book.

Sad this is over! I really enjoyed it. I need to watch all the videos I haven't seen yet!

Yall's family photos are just so cute.

AWW GOODBYE. :sad2:

Just kidding because... we still have THE ULTIMATE SURVIVAL GUIDE. :thumbsup2

Slowly but surely catching up....

Awww... last day, it had to come no matter how much you try to avoid the fact, it arrives :( I'm sorry you didn't get to spend all of your last day with Kristen and her family, but you guys seemed to have a great time together otherwise :thumbsup2

That's so cool Bell Services can come to your room and drive you up to the front desk. But that's weird how the mother and daughter got to hitch a ride with you guys... I've never seen that happen usually the golf carts have more important business to attend to then carrying guests around :confused3 Well, at least it made things quicker and you were off to the Magic Kingdom! :woohoo:

Oh wow, that is one weird bus. Love the Hidden Mickey puddle! I'm pretty sure every DISers mind is just trained to seek out HMs anywhere. I've seriously found myself pointing them out in some interesting situations... moving on! Sorry you didn't get to go to the bakery, but the Enchanted Grove looks like it sufficed, especially with a muffin looking as good as that. I think that may truly be THE Pretty Muffin picture ::yes:: But Main Street Bakery seems better nonetheless.

Burgers? At 10:30... yeah that is a bit weird, but I'm pretty sure I've done crazier things so I'll let that slide. :thumbsup2 to the Space Mountain FPs! :teeth: LOL @ the Photopass guy, you're right about him acting strange but you guys looked like you had fun when he was around. :)

THE ENCHANTED TIKI ROOM!!!!! *hyperventilates* *conniption* *faints* *awakes* *hyperventilates* *conniption* *faints* *awakes* <---My Life lol I'm so jealous you got to go see that show, I really want to see that show. I saw it on YouTube and was OBSESSED. I've already got a thing for Nostalgic Disney/Retro Disney/Vintage Disney, but that's a biggie for me right there as you can tell by my siggy :goodvibes Too bad it is only an abbreviated version at WDW, but the show is just as epic as ever :hyper:

YAY for Splash, as always! I can't believe how bad Splash was becoming on your trip. I'm just stunned, wondering what Disney was doing while their most popular attraction was deteriorating right before your eyes. :sad2: Well, it's still awesome and I love your ride picture :thumbsup2

Love your pictures on the Disney World Railroad! It's sad to see the remnants of Toontown. I'm still hitting my head against the wall for not ever going there, especially when I see the videos from your January TR. But this extended FL still sounds awesome, the scrims gone would be SOOO nice. I'm excited for the new BatB restaurant too and the Seven Dwarfs coaster. I'm also interested to see if they try to keep the elements of Dumbo's amazing view intact and you get a pretty cool view around the new FL... just hoping *crosses fingers*

:thumbsup2 to people with the awesome Mickey shirts and meeting the big guy himself. "DON'T MAKE ME GO!" is right. Awesome that Vickie found you too... and Dan... and Tim! This truly was a reunion from the January trip. Too bad your plans didn't crossover more :/ Oh well...

Wow, so I never actually commented on everything. FAIL. And now it's over. And I'm crying. Nothing makes me happier in life than going to Disney with my best friend. <3 I hope we have many more frumpy trips in the future! I love you princess. :hug:

Aww, I love the final update! Leaving is always so sad, but knowing you'll be back definitely helps a little! Your videos are so cute and fun- I love how you put them together! The deer face one is hilarious! Im glad you guys had such a good time- heading over to your Christmas TR now! Reading your TR's has gotten me even more psyched for my vacation (didn't know that was even possible, haha).:yay:

Okay, I need to seriously find a way to write a short comment because I'm sure I could write a book with all the comments I've given to you on this report and they just get longer and longer... I CANNOT write a short comment and it's not okay... I promise I will try to make this short, sweet and to the point. K, Jess? OK!

Oooo... LTT, I've heard a lot of good things about this place, I'm quite interested to hear your opinion on what's going on there. :thumbsup2 to coloring a picture (50's all over again!) Awww... Poor Nat, getting a cold in Disney! I did that on my last trip (well I think I was sick right before the trip), it really puts a lot of extra weight on your mind :/ And the Pomegranate Smoothie sounds delicious... I'm interested now in actually trying a Pomegranate because it sounds like it is a new popular fruit hmmmm...

Ooooo... that Pot Roast looks so good! I've gotten over the whole microwave pot roast and mostly it all together, but still... that plate is pretty enticing, then Turkey Dinner! ... Mhm, yeah totally going to this place (hopefully they'll be bring back characters in Colonial attire again, my life would be complete). And OMG those desserts... I'll have to make sure I don't drool all over my keyboard... and wait... what did you say? THERE IS NO CHOCOLATE TERRINE!!!!! C'MON! :headache: You should've hid that food picture Jess :sad2: LOL @ the weird waiters, looks like you guys had a really weird morning o_O

BIG, HUGE, GIGANTOR :thumbsup2 to Space Mountain! I totally think it is awesome that was one of the last rides you rode. I love the escalator too! My friends and I had a ton of fun on it on my last trip. We enjoyed ourselves way too much haha

Another thumbs up for PeopleMover for your last ride of the trip and Nat's cool shirt. You guys look so content on that ride even when you were leaving right after... the beauty of the TTA right there people! And those are some great gifts you got, I would LOVE a Disney towel and character gummies, YUM! Too bad the wash cloths aren't that great anymore though :/

Glad to see you got to see the Celebrate A Dream Come True parade before you left. I am completely obsessed with the music from that parade, it is so reminiscent of Disney and reminds me so much of the place. I totally got to look for Tiana and Naveen on the float jamming out, so jealous of Nat getting a happy birthday from her ;) So bittersweet you hear the Woody's Roundup music as you leave MK, I never even knew they played that. (Note to self: Need to smell and listen to Disney MORE (underline))

The Lion King WAS awesome, as it should be. So excited to see BatB, I've watched it a few times on DVD and it must be extremely awesome in 3333333-DDDDD lol

Another great trip report. You have a very good writing style and I enjoy reading all your reports. Spending your last week before college at Disney with your best friends must have been a blast. You will truly have those memories with you forever.

Thanks for yet another wonderful and very enjoyable trip report! It is great that you and your friends are able to experience Disney together and that you all have equal love for it! :laughing:

Oh yes, the deer face video, LOVED IT! :thumbsup2

You are so welcome! Thank you for reading it! We had such an amazing time - I will never forget this trip!
And LOL I am so so glad you enjoyed it. I thought you all might! ;)

Great report! I admit to crying the last time I left MK on my last day--it such a sad and emotional moment. I'm surprised they don't have a CM assigned to hand out tissues on Main Street.

Good luck and best wishes with the start of your new school!

I know, right?! Eh, there's no shame. It just shows that we love Disney - and that can never be a bad thing! And hey, that is a brilliant idea! haha they need to do that!
Thank you so much! I hope it all goes well!

Thank you for a great trip report with a lot of great and fun pictures :)

Aww thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

What a good last day. :) It's always so sad to leave, but you have gotten to go twice since then so it's not all bad. ;)
Thanks for another wonderful trip report. I love your TRs so much! Can't wait to keep reading the Christmas report.

It really was! And yes, that could never be a bad thing! haha I miss it so much more now that I don't have a trip planned - and it's only been a couple weeks since I've been there. (if that! :laughing:)

You are so welcome! Thank you for reading them - it really means a lot! I hope you enjoy the new TR! I am excited to write it all!

Ah, you have me in tears! I am glad you had a great last day, though it is soooo sad to leave!

Good luck tomorrow at your new school, and I can't wait to catch up with you on your new report!

Aww! We really did, even though it's sad to leave - it's a bittersweet thing because we made so many wonderful memories!
Thank you so much! I hope it all goes well! Thanks for following me over there too!

I can't believe you were able to make a video of more than 2 minutes of just deer faces! :lmao: Awesome! Now I kinda want to start making deer faces of my own. :rotfl:

I do not doubt for one second that you will remember this trip as something very special. Even as a reader, it felt like such a unique and incredibly memorable vacation. Thanks for sharing with us!

Hahaha I know. We're kind of insane. But hey, if anyone could do it, we could, right? :laughing:
Aww those are such kind words. Thank you! And you're so welcome - I'm glad you have enjoyed reading along!

Thanks for all the enjoyment your TR and videos gave me. So sorry to see it end. All of you girls are so sweet and funny. Looking forward to the Christmas one and the next ones.

Jess - Good luck at your new school!!!

You're so welcome! Thank you for reading and watching! Aww thanks! I am excited for all of the future trips and trip reports, too!

Thank you so much! The new adventure begins tomorrow!

Awww, so sad to see the end of another TR, but that just means we look to the next time!

I have to back up a bit and say thatnks for the review of LTT. It has gone on my list. Your desert looked so de-lish!

You had a great last day in Disney! I bet you weren't to sad, as you knew you were coming back soon.

Wonderful TR! I'm glad to have followed along!

Exactly! Thanks for reading yet another one!
You're so welcome! I'm glad that you put it on your list - I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
We really did! And yeah I wasn't as sad about leaving Disney as I was about leaving that specific trip. It was such a fun one!
Thank you so much! I'm glad you were here!

Just started reading your trip report today, and just wanted to say
I LOVE IT! :thumbsup2
You are a fantastic writer, and I am so excited right along with the both of you!
I got all choked up when you went thru the Disney world sign for the first time!
I hope my 12 yr. Old daughter continues to love WDW as much as you do.
I can't wait to read the rest.
Thanks for bringing some magic to my Saturday! :wizard:

Aww thank you so much! That is so nice of you! I'm so so happy you are enjoying it and feeling the excitement and emotion we experienced - all I want is for people to understand how magical Disney World is, and it sounds like you got that message! So I'm very happy about that!
I hope your daughter does too! I'm sure she will! It's just something that never gets old no matter how old you are!
I hope you enjoy reading the rest of it!
You are SO welcome - thank you for reading! I'm so glad you found us!

So sad your trip report is over!! I felt your pain walking down Main Street for the last time! Looking forward to reading the Christmas Trip report :goodvibes

And Good Luck for starting your new college :thumbsup2

I know - I'm sad too! But thank you! I am excited to write that one too!
And thanks! I hope it all goes well!

:surfweb: aww, just finished the whole report!
Fantastic. Loved it all!
And, I totally understand your love of food. Disney food is the best!:banana:
I can't wait to start your Christmas report, but not tonight.
I didn't accomplish much today, I just read your report throughout my Saturday. :thumbsup2
I love when I can find a report that makes me feel the magic. :wizard:

Thanks again for taking the time to do these reports for us ! :cheer2:

Another fantastic trip report!:goodvibes

I got the same wallet as you did on my last trip (its actually sitting next to me right now:laughing:).

I think the People Mover is a great last ride! Its one of my personal favorites!

I swear Mickey Rice Crispy Treats are THE BEST THINGS EVER!!!! When I was in Disneyland Paris last year all I really wanted was one but they did not have them there:eek: It was horrible!

I understand the happiness of being reunited with parents! When I went on my Paris trip without them I was so happy to see them again at the end! I was bummed that the trip was over but I did not have time to concentrate on that because I was excited over seeing my parents again! Good thing about going on a trip without parents, it makes it easier to come home because you're happy to see them again:laughing:

Thank you so much!
Isn't that a fantastic wallet? I LOVE it!
It is one of my favorites too. Like one of my absolute TOP favorite rides ever. It's the best.
Aren't they so good!? Oh my gosh I can't believe DL Paris doesn't have them! That is SO sad!
I'm so glad you understand haha. I bet your trip to Paris was awesome! I almost went there my junior year but a volcano prevented us from doing so. LOL fail. But yeah, seeing your parents after a big trip is always exciting - they're always so interested in hearing about your adventures! It's precious!

:sad1: Having to leave Disney World at the end of a vacation totally stinks. But yall definitely had a GREAT time!!

I hate to see this trip report come to an end, but I am definitely looking forward to hear all about the December trips! :yay:

I know, I agree. But it was SO fun! I can't even explain how much I loved that trip!!
I'm so glad you'll be over on the December trip report! I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for sharing your trip. It was a lot of fun to read and share your memories.

You're so welcome! Thank you for being here! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Everytime I start getting busy... the DIS becomes crazy and people finish their TRs... just work with me here, DIS, thank you! :sad2: And now this report is already finished and I'm behind AGAIN, so I have catching up to do, but it will get done much quicker than last time I promise you Jess and I hope it won't be as painful as before with the millions of comments :-)

Hahaha sorry timmy! I had to get this one done before I go to college tomorrow! And alright - it's catch up time!

To the update... I think it's great how you guys had to end up using Maelstrom FPs. I just couldn't imagine... the longest I've had to wait in that line was like 20 minutes and I'm still befuddled by that :confused3 But anyways... YOU FOUND THE PUPPETS! Oh my gosh, I love the puppets in China, they are so much fun to play with. And a deer! Kristen HAD to find a deer lol With a great name: Norman. It breathes frump royalty :laughing: Shall I bow down to him next time I'm in the World? ;) I'm sure he hated to have your little playtime cut short by evil rain and Chinese ladies :(

Hahaha we actually didn't use them this time, but we got them. What a great souvenir! Those puppets are awesome. I unfortunately didn't see Norman in December on either trip, so someone must have bought him and taken him away from us. WAHH

Awesome to hear you guys got in the Duffy spirit a bit. He goes so unnoticed sometimes. Poor Duffy ): I love how you all made your Duffy's different too. LOL @ Kristen being year of the Pig, though I think my animal, The Rat is the worst. I wish I was the Ox because that's the animal Walt Disney is. :) Your Duffy's look awesome btw

I love Duffy haha. He's cool. And aww Walt Disney is the ox? That's precious. I'm like the bull or something. How attractive LOL. And thank you!

I'm sorry you scouted out your spot for IllumiNations a bit late and found an "obstructed view", but everything looks fine in the video. I'm still in shock of Kristen losing her voice, she sounded fine in the video. I guess I'll have to listen more closely but I think it's awesome how she was quoting sweetums... I NEED TO SEE THE MUPPETS MOVIE!!! Urrrgghhh...

Oh yeah, it didn't bother us at all! Hahaha yeah maybe in person it sounded worse - it was definitely gone alright! And YEAH YOU DO. Best movie EVER.

Such a precious moment to see your Duffy's dancing! You guys have way too much fun, it is not okay lol jk And mmmm... that DARN SCHOOLBREAD! Oh I really want one! They just look SOOO good! I wish I could make them at home... I'll have to get the cookbook at WDW on one of my hopeful future trips. And the Cream Puff looks delicious too, Kringla Olga seems like the place to be and be seen EATING haha LOL @ Kristen eating up her Schoolbread, you guys are hilarious! :rotfl:

Hahaha it's totally okay Timmy - having fun in Disney is what we do! LOL. And you will need to get some school bread someday! Kristen and I tried to make some and it was a DISASTER - so our motto is to let the norwegians take care of making that precious food LOL. That bakery is the best!

WOOT, Maelstrom! So much for the use of FPs haha But I guess you just jump on the ride with those lol Anyways... love your Full House reference, oh Michelle... gotta love that show! I'm pretty sure I've done that exact same thing hiding something a few times waiting for some comedic moment but nothing ever happens... my fail of a life lol

Yup exactly! That's probably why they closed down the line lol. And yay michelle! Love that show.

So happy to see you guys editing the picture of Kristen with the Tiana dress. Tiana shall hath not be shunned anymore. Even if the January photo is still pretty funny :rolleyes2 :thumbsup2 to other great random pictures! You frumps hehehehe

Hahaha NO MORE SHUNNING. We love Tiana now! And LOL oh thanks we're kind of insane. But you know, that's how we roll.

Awwwww... boarding passes, so very depressing :( But at least you got to talk about Duffy to take it off your mind. I love the Duffy story, it's so cute and I never even knew Duffy had a girlfriend... TO JAPAN I WILL GO haha Another BIG :thumbsup2 to going on Spaceship Earth, such a downgraded ride IMO Awesome to hear you went on the Orange side for once, even if all these descriptions of the ride freak me out. We'll see if one day I actually DO go on it.

Yes exactly! Duffy is a great distraction. I went on Mission: SPACE orange my first time ever, because I knew if I went on the green first I would chicken out! The ride isn't that bad, but it is intense!

Awwww... only one more day, that's depressing. And you guys look so sweet together soaking your feet, no matter how weird that sounds. I wish I had soaked my feet when I got major blisters... they really do suck- no fun.

HAHAHA I know, we're weird. But it was necessary we were in PAIN!

Oh no, one of my all-time favorite TRs is over! Good thing I have your Christmas one which I'm sure will be going on for a very long time! :woohoo:

Aww thanks Lia! Yes, it will probably go on for months! I hope you enjoy it!

Oops, I forgot to comment on the updates before the last one. I read it days ago... I don't know what happened. I'm such a scatterbrain!

Haha no worries! I'm just glad you're reading!

I didn't know you could just randomly get a ride on the golf carts either! Good to know... though I would probably feel weird asking!

Yeah I probably wouldn't do that myself LOL. That was kind of weird.

Oh yes, oh yes. It's always my first and last park.

What a frumpy bus!

I love the Hidden Mickey puddle. I always try to find naturally occurring Hidden Mickeys haha.

Me too! There's this dent in my pavement in my driveway at home that makes this hidden mickey puddle. It's probably the best thing that ever happened to me LOL

I hate when people pull away during a high five. I'm always like, do you really think you are funny? The pics he took came out cute though!

I know, right? That annoys me too LOL. And thanks!

Oooh, they have pomegranate lemonade at LTT? Now I want to try that place even more! That's like my favorite flavor, and the pomegranate iced tea at 'Ohana was SO delicious! Sigh... in addition to having the best everything, Disney also has the best drinks.

Why yes they do! LTT is such a good spot - you should definitely try it! And mmmm 'Ohana. You make me miss that restaurant SO MUCH haha. But I'm glad somebody understands my obsession with it!

A slice of liberation... hahaha! That looks sooo good. I think LTT rotates desserts a lot b/c I've heard other complaints about them removing awesome stuff.

IT WAS. I couldn't believe it was taken off the menu. I will never get over it LOL. They must do that often! I'm sad haha

I love Nat's Toy Story shirt... a lot of the time I like the kid's shirts better than adults! And they're cheaper too!

I know, right!? I'm so glad I can fit into them hahaha

OMG... I had the same experience on my last day walking out of the Kingdom during the parade and crying!!! SO SAD.

I KNOW. Everytime I hear the "celebrate come true" parade song I want to cry.

"It's alright but it's not Disney" is basically how I feel about everything in life. What a superb description.

Words to live by. But really.

Can I just say, I love that you bought a coloring book. I love coloring too LOL. My little cousins don't even color. They're too busy using their tablet/phone/DS/computer, etc. I think parents are crazy to buy them all that stuff. It's all about coloring books!

I KNOW RIGHT!? My future children are going to color. Like, it's a necessary part of childhood! But if you like coloring, you should definitely get that book next time. It's the best and it was only like 5 bucks. The pictures are GREAT!

OMG how cute, Goofy calling to say Happy Birthday!

Aww I love all the family pics at the airport. Adorable!

Thanks!

Until the next Christmas frumpdate... see ya real soon! :smickey:

Thank you for reading!! See you over on the Christmas trip report! YAY!

I want that coloring book.

Sad this is over! I really enjoyed it. I need to watch all the videos I haven't seen yet!

Yall's family photos are just so cute.

AWW GOODBYE. :sad2:

Just kidding because... we still have THE ULTIMATE SURVIVAL GUIDE. :thumbsup2

It's basically the best purchase of my life LOL
I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I hope you love the videos! I watched them all tonight... I just love them haha
Thank you!
BYE.... and see you real soon at Christmastime! haha

Slowly but surely catching up....

Awww... last day, it had to come no matter how much you try to avoid the fact, it arrives :( I'm sorry you didn't get to spend all of your last day with Kristen and her family, but you guys seemed to have a great time together otherwise :thumbsup2

I know. It's the worst. Yes, we definitely did! We didn't want Kristen's plans to be ruined, but we wanted to finish off at the MK. So it's okay that we split up just for that morning!

That's so cool Bell Services can come to your room and drive you up to the front desk. But that's weird how the mother and daughter got to hitch a ride with you guys... I've never seen that happen usually the golf carts have more important business to attend to then carrying guests around :confused3 Well, at least it made things quicker and you were off to the Magic Kingdom! :woohoo:

Yeah that was nice! They do that when your room isn't near the main area so that's good. Those people were just random haha

Oh wow, that is one weird bus. Love the Hidden Mickey puddle! I'm pretty sure every DISers mind is just trained to seek out HMs anywhere. I've seriously found myself pointing them out in some interesting situations... moving on! Sorry you didn't get to go to the bakery, but the Enchanted Grove looks like it sufficed, especially with a muffin looking as good as that. I think that may truly be THE Pretty Muffin picture ::yes:: But Main Street Bakery seems better nonetheless.

Yeah basically I am constantly on a hidden mickey hunt. Like my plates at dinner tonight were in hidden mickey form and I freaked out LOL. And yeah the enchanted grove was okay... but the Bakery always wins!

Burgers? At 10:30... yeah that is a bit weird, but I'm pretty sure I've done crazier things so I'll let that slide. :thumbsup2 to the Space Mountain FPs! :teeth: LOL @ the Photopass guy, you're right about him acting strange but you guys looked like you had fun when he was around. :)

THE ENCHANTED TIKI ROOM!!!!! *hyperventilates* *conniption* *faints* *awakes* *hyperventilates* *conniption* *faints* *awakes* <---My Life lol I'm so jealous you got to go see that show, I really want to see that show. I saw it on YouTube and was OBSESSED. I've already got a thing for Nostalgic Disney/Retro Disney/Vintage Disney, but that's a biggie for me right there as you can tell by my siggy :goodvibes Too bad it is only an abbreviated version at WDW, but the show is just as epic as ever :hyper:

LOL Timmy do you like the enchanted tiki room? hahaha. It's so cute! You'll have to go see it someday! Classic Disney is the best!

YAY for Splash, as always! I can't believe how bad Splash was becoming on your trip. I'm just stunned, wondering what Disney was doing while their most popular attraction was deteriorating right before your eyes. :sad2: Well, it's still awesome and I love your ride picture :thumbsup2

LOL I don't know! Maybe the heat was just making all of the animals pass out LOL.

Love your pictures on the Disney World Railroad! It's sad to see the remnants of Toontown. I'm still hitting my head against the wall for not ever going there, especially when I see the videos from your January TR. But this extended FL still sounds awesome, the scrims gone would be SOOO nice. I'm excited for the new BatB restaurant too and the Seven Dwarfs coaster. I'm also interested to see if they try to keep the elements of Dumbo's amazing view intact and you get a pretty cool view around the new FL... just hoping *crosses fingers*

Thanks! Don't worry, the new Fantasyland is going to be WAYYY better. And apparently Toontown wasn't even in the original plans of the magic kingdom! So it was only a matter of time before they took it out. The new fantasyland is going to be amazing - SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup2 to people with the awesome Mickey shirts and meeting the big guy himself. "DON'T MAKE ME GO!" is right. Awesome that Vickie found you too... and Dan... and Tim! This truly was a reunion from the January trip. Too bad your plans didn't crossover more :/ Oh well...

Yeah that was a lot of fun! I know, I wish we could have seen them more but it's hard to align plans with friends and family while they're on vacation, you know?

Wow, so I never actually commented on everything. FAIL. And now it's over. And I'm crying. Nothing makes me happier in life than going to Disney with my best friend. <3 I hope we have many more frumpy trips in the future! I love you princess. :hug:

Hahaha it's okay princess. As long as you read it! And I agree - nothing can ever replace our trips! They're the best and I can't wait for the next one... whenever that will be! Love you too!

Aww, I love the final update! Leaving is always so sad, but knowing you'll be back definitely helps a little! Your videos are so cute and fun- I love how you put them together! The deer face one is hilarious! Im glad you guys had such a good time- heading over to your Christmas TR now! Reading your TR's has gotten me even more psyched for my vacation (didn't know that was even possible, haha).:yay:

Thank you! I know it is, but it was so nice to make those memories! Thank you so much - I'm glad you enjoyed them! I had so much fun making the videos!
Thank you! And YAY I hope you like that TR too! And I'm so glad you're even more excited for your trip - I'm sure it will be magical!

Okay, I need to seriously find a way to write a short comment because I'm sure I could write a book with all the comments I've given to you on this report and they just get longer and longer... I CANNOT write a short comment and it's not okay... I promise I will try to make this short, sweet and to the point. K, Jess? OK!

HAHAHA oh Timmy. You crack me up. You really could write a book LOL

Oooo... LTT, I've heard a lot of good things about this place, I'm quite interested to hear your opinion on what's going on there. :thumbsup2 to coloring a picture (50's all over again!) Awww... Poor Nat, getting a cold in Disney! I did that on my last trip (well I think I was sick right before the trip), it really puts a lot of extra weight on your mind :/ And the Pomegranate Smoothie sounds delicious... I'm interested now in actually trying a Pomegranate because it sounds like it is a new popular fruit hmmmm...

LTT is delicious! You should definitely give it a try! Haha I just watched the 50's portion of the January video! Good times. One year ago today the frump trip began!!
I know, being sick in disney is the worst. And yeah pomegranate is good!

Ooooo... that Pot Roast looks so good! I've gotten over the whole microwave pot roast and mostly it all together, but still... that plate is pretty enticing, then Turkey Dinner! ... Mhm, yeah totally going to this place (hopefully they'll be bring back characters in Colonial attire again, my life would be complete). And OMG those desserts... I'll have to make sure I don't drool all over my keyboard... and wait... what did you say? THERE IS NO CHOCOLATE TERRINE!!!!! C'MON! :headache: You should've hid that food picture Jess :sad2: LOL @ the weird waiters, looks like you guys had a really weird morning o_O

LOL Disney pot roast cannot compare to the microwave one!! You must try it someday. You should definitely go there! And aww I forgot they used to do that! I don't think they'll bring them back, sadly. But the food is worth it!
I know, I'M SORRY! I am heartbroken too. And LOL yeah all of the male CM's act a little goofy around us hahaha. What frumps.

BIG, HUGE, GIGANTOR :thumbsup2 to Space Mountain! I totally think it is awesome that was one of the last rides you rode. I love the escalator too! My friends and I had a ton of fun on it on my last trip. We enjoyed ourselves way too much haha

Of course! Space Mountain is just one of my absolute favorites. And there is no such thing as having too much fun in Disney!

Another thumbs up for PeopleMover for your last ride of the trip and Nat's cool shirt. You guys look so content on that ride even when you were leaving right after... the beauty of the TTA right there people! And those are some great gifts you got, I would LOVE a Disney towel and character gummies, YUM! Too bad the wash cloths aren't that great anymore though :/

Hahaha I think we looked content because we were EXTREMELY tired and we knew we could sleep soon LOL. Thank you! I take Disney merchandise very seriously haha

Glad to see you got to see the Celebrate A Dream Come True parade before you left. I am completely obsessed with the music from that parade, it is so reminiscent of Disney and reminds me so much of the place. I totally got to look for Tiana and Naveen on the float jamming out, so jealous of Nat getting a happy birthday from her ;) So bittersweet you hear the Woody's Roundup music as you leave MK, I never even knew they played that. (Note to self: Need to smell and listen to Disney MORE (underline))

I LOVE that music. It makes me cry. Apparently they're getting rid of that parade soon though! How sad. And yes, always take note of the Disney background music! I have a really cute story about that Main Gates music in my Christmas trip report... but it's going to be a while until I get to it. But it'll be worth it!

The Lion King WAS awesome, as it should be. So excited to see BatB, I've watched it a few times on DVD and it must be extremely awesome in 3333333-DDDDD lol

I saw beauty and the beast today and it was BEAUTIFUL! Of course! Seeing Disney movies in 3-D is an unbelievable experience.

Another great trip report. You have a very good writing style and I enjoy reading all your reports. Spending your last week before college at Disney with your best friends must have been a blast. You will truly have those memories with you forever.

Aww thank you so much! I'm so glad you were here! It was a really memorable trip and I am so happy that it actually happened! Thanks again for reading!

:surfweb: aww, just finished the whole report!
Fantastic. Loved it all!
And, I totally understand your love of food. Disney food is the best!:banana:
I can't wait to start your Christmas report, but not tonight.
I didn't accomplish much today, I just read your report throughout my Saturday. :thumbsup2
I love when I can find a report that makes me feel the magic. :wizard:

Thanks again for taking the time to do these reports for us ! :cheer2:

Yay! Thank you so much for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Disney food really is the best haha. I live for it.
And LOL take your time - the Christmas Report will be there for you whenever you're ready!
Hahaha aww well I hope you found it to be a good use of your time! I'm glad you read it - I really appreciate it!
And thank you for those kind words :wizard: I hope you have a magical night!

I guess this will be my last comment (update-wise), I'm so sad to see another one of your TRs ending. You always write them so well, Jess, and I can really empathize with your craziness unlike other DISers who are a bit more serious ;) Well... let's get on with my extremely long and chapter-like comments:

You definitely needed to buy that coloring book, it truly is an important life decision. I totally need one of those just to stare at pretty pictures of Disney characters (and maybe sketch more of them from the outlines in those books). And the mug is pretty cool too! "You're the Fairest of them All." Why, yes, YES I AM. ;) Mmmm... those cookies sound good too and I would love to have Mickey playing cards. Of course, Mickey Rice Krispie treats always a good choice. If my life was completely Disney-related I would just explode from being so happy with my life :goodvibes Just a random thought that popped into my head :laughing:

Oooooo... I want those Be Our Guest napkins! If I had those, I would set the table everyday WITH those napkins and dance around it singing the song as well as incorporating the choreography from when I was in that musical. :hyper: Yeah, total facebook embarrassment worthy. Love the calendar too, I desperately need a Disney calendar. :cloud9: Awesome to hear Nat got a birthday call from Goofy... someday, I predict someday I will get one of those calls *dreams* :thumbsup2 to tossing coins into the fountain! May all your Disney Wishes come true (Pixie Dust--> *.*.*.*)

Wow, I can't believe how late your ME bus was. Darn you ME buses for making us DISers regret the fact we could've had more time to actually have fun in the world not wait around :sad2: But your driver sounded really fun in the video "Thankyouthankyouthankyou" hahaha, what a character! I love his quote too: "It's alright... but it's not Disney." My life's story right there- Nobody understands, I will enjoy things in life a lot and I will say this is the best and this is the best or my favorite, but there is always Disney ::yes::

At the airport, already? :( Sadness is right. Too bad you didn't bring more Disney food to enjoy, but the meatballs looked fairly good :teeth: And that's a great shirt you found, I always find it funny how places that aren't in Disney have really cool shirts for much better prices :rotfl: Yeah, Disney you need to slow down on raising your prices, it's just not cool at all. :/ Hate to tell ya now, sorry.

Awwww... must've been really bittersweet to see a rainbow leaving. You will always go back no matter what and maybe joining the CP will help with that :D Sorry to hear the flight took long and you had some turbulence. :thumbsup2 to listening to Disney music on the ride home :') Glad to see you did have one happy thought being home: Seeing family, always nice to have those other thoughts to ease the pain a little. And I hope you got to see Vick and Nat (since you and Kristen are over each others houses every other weekend as I can tell by your Tweets) during your breaks from college and such, very important to keep in touch.

This is usually the part where I say "Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum", but it's your final thoughts now...

Sounds like you had a nice day following your Disney trip. Glad to hear your mom liked the candle-holder :) And that's awesome how you got a postcard from Kristen when you got home, one she sent before she knew you were coming. Big Awwwww moment! :goodvibes

I truly enjoyed this Trip Report, I was definitely excited to read a predecessor to the January one. While the January one will always remain my favorite TR (shhhh...) and my favorite of yours, this was one of those rare good sequels. This was very much a total frump-ified report, this was just all about your sleepless nights and how it affected your actions the following day, which was some wicked funny things. I also empathized with this one more in a weird way versus the other one, probably the craziness/frumpiness haha Though they all have no clue what the heck a deer face is or that there is something like that in existence :laughing:

Moving on from me and my peeps, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed this trip and were kind enough to share it with all of us DISers :) I'm sorry to hear you don't have at trip in the works, but... knowing you, you probably will soon enough. After this trip, the Mother-Daughter one and the 3 day one that you are currently writing about, I dub you the Queen of the Spontaneous trip so you'll just disappear one of these days and I won't be shocked ;)

Good luck on your first day at your new college (when you leave back for school it will be your first day, right? Trying to keep my facts straight here) and I wish you the best of luck with that and your new major! :goodvibes

As you always say to us at the end of every trip report: Have A Magical Day! :mickeyjum

Oh my gosh, why for the life of me, can I not write a long comment? That was the longest comment ever above this. I either should be put in record books, I should be paid for the effort or just banned for life from typing and reading TRs. I feel so bad putting you through the stress of replying to my comments Jess, even though it is probably automatic now when you're replying to comments you're just like "Someone's comment, someone's comment, someone's comment, someone's comment, long comment... oh wait, that's Timmy's!" Yeah... lol Just wanted to add this so you know I'm NOT writing these comments to torture you, I just have A LOT to say.

I guess this will be my last comment (update-wise), I'm so sad to see another one of your TRs ending. You always write them so well, Jess, and I can really empathize with your craziness unlike other DISers who are a bit more serious ;) Well... let's get on with my extremely long and chapter-like comments:

Aww thank you Timmy! I'm glad you enjoyed the report!​

You definitely needed to buy that coloring book, it truly is an important life decision. I totally need one of those just to stare at pretty pictures of Disney characters (and maybe sketch more of them from the outlines in those books). And the mug is pretty cool too! "You're the Fairest of them All." Why, yes, YES I AM. ;) Mmmm... those cookies sound good too and I would love to have Mickey playing cards. Of course, Mickey Rice Krispie treats always a good choice. If my life was completely Disney-related I would just explode from being so happy with my life :goodvibes Just a random thought that popped into my head :laughing:

Best coloring book ever! I'm glad I got it! Haha and yes all of the other souvenirs were great buys!​

Oooooo... I want those Be Our Guest napkins! If I had those, I would set the table everyday WITH those napkins and dance around it singing the song as well as incorporating the choreography from when I was in that musical. :hyper: Yeah, total facebook embarrassment worthy. Love the calendar too, I desperately need a Disney calendar. :cloud9: Awesome to hear Nat got a birthday call from Goofy... someday, I predict someday I will get one of those calls *dreams* :thumbsup2 to tossing coins into the fountain! May all your Disney Wishes come true (Pixie Dust--> *.*.*.*)

I wonder if they still sell them! I didn't look when I was there in December. Aww I wish I could have been in that musical! Maybe someday. And thanks!​

Wow, I can't believe how late your ME bus was. Darn you ME buses for making us DISers regret the fact we could've had more time to actually have fun in the world not wait around :sad2: But your driver sounded really fun in the video "Thankyouthankyouthankyou" hahaha, what a character! I love his quote too: "It's alright... but it's not Disney." My life's story right there- Nobody understands, I will enjoy things in life a lot and I will say this is the best and this is the best or my favorite, but there is always Disney ::yes::

Good thing they make us catch the ME busses 3 hours prior to our flight! lhaha oh well. He was awesome. And oh yes, I agree with you!​

At the airport, already? :( Sadness is right. Too bad you didn't bring more Disney food to enjoy, but the meatballs looked fairly good :teeth: And that's a great shirt you found, I always find it funny how places that aren't in Disney have really cool shirts for much better prices :rotfl: Yeah, Disney you need to slow down on raising your prices, it's just not cool at all. :/ Hate to tell ya now, sorry.

I know! We were rushed because we had to get to the bus. Sadly we could have had time to get it, but who would have known? And yeah, right? That's why I bought that shirt! It spices up ther merchandise lol. And oh my God Disney's prices are getting RIDICULOUS. Another reason I need to be a cast member... I NEED discounts. It's inching towards not being even relatively affordable anymore lol​

Awwww... must've been really bittersweet to see a rainbow leaving. You will always go back no matter what and maybe joining the CP will help with that :D Sorry to hear the flight took long and you had some turbulence. :thumbsup2 to listening to Disney music on the ride home :') Glad to see you did have one happy thought being home: Seeing family, always nice to have those other thoughts to ease the pain a little. And I hope you got to see Vick and Nat (since you and Kristen are over each others houses every other weekend as I can tell by your Tweets) during your breaks from college and such, very important to keep in touch.

Exactly! I can't wait for the day when I go to Disney and I don't have to actually leave for months!! Haha and of course! I make sure I see everyone and it's been working out great so far with this whole college thing! Vick, Nat, and Kristen are friends that are definitely going to stick around forever!​

This is usually the part where I say "Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum", but it's your final thoughts now...

Sounds like you had a nice day following your Disney trip. Glad to hear your mom liked the candle-holder :) And that's awesome how you got a postcard from Kristen when you got home, one she sent before she knew you were coming. Big Awwwww moment! :goodvibes

Yes I did! And haha I know, how precious.​

I truly enjoyed this Trip Report, I was definitely excited to read a predecessor to the January one. While the January one will always remain my favorite TR (shhhh...) and my favorite of yours, this was one of those rare good sequels. This was very much a total frump-ified report, this was just all about your sleepless nights and how it affected your actions the following day, which was some wicked funny things. I also empathized with this one more in a weird way versus the other one, probably the craziness/frumpiness haha Though they all have no clue what the heck a deer face is or that there is something like that in existence :laughing:

Aww thank you! I'm glad that you loved the January one so much. Kristen and I can't decide which trip we liked better either, but the January one was the original so it holds a special place in our hearts. I do like the August videos a lot better though because I used iMovie!
Yes, this trip was DEFINITELY more frumpy and crazy... but hey. We were sure as heck entertained. And that deer face will always be one of those mysterious questions of life... unless you're a diser haha.​

Moving on from me and my peeps, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed this trip and were kind enough to share it with all of us DISers :) I'm sorry to hear you don't have at trip in the works, but... knowing you, you probably will soon enough. After this trip, the Mother-Daughter one and the 3 day one that you are currently writing about, I dub you the Queen of the Spontaneous trip so you'll just disappear one of these days and I won't be shocked ;)

You're welcome! Thanks for reading! And yes, I probably will. Disney just can't keep me away for very long! And hahaha oh thank you. Being spontaneous and going to Disney is my favorite thing to do!​

Good luck on your first day at your new college (when you leave back for school it will be your first day, right? Trying to keep my facts straight here) and I wish you the best of luck with that and your new major! :goodvibes

Thank you! Yes, I'm moving in tomorrow and then starting classes on monday! And thanks!​

As you always say to us at the end of every trip report: Have A Magical Day! :mickeyjum

That's because those are the best words to live by. :thumbsup2 And I hope you all really do!​

Oh my gosh, why for the life of me, can I not write a long comment? That was the longest comment ever above this. I either should be put in record books, I should be paid for the effort or just banned for life from typing and reading TRs. I feel so bad putting you through the stress of replying to my comments Jess, even though it is probably automatic now when you're replying to comments you're just like "Someone's comment, someone's comment, someone's comment, someone's comment, long comment... oh wait, that's Timmy's!" Yeah... lol Just wanted to add this so you know I'm NOT writing these comments to torture you, I just have A LOT to say.

Hahaha it's okay Timmy. I'm glad you have so much to say :laughing: Thanks for reading! I'm glad you enjoy my trip reports! That makes me happy! :)

Aw Jess- I loved your report! how nice to go with a friend before starting college!
I loved your other reports too---you have a nice family! I hope one day to do a mommy daughter trip with my daughter (she is 5).

Ok headed to your xmas trip report now :)

ps Mickey crispies are the BEST!! My DH's manager just got back from the disneymarathon so I had him ask her to bring some back! YUM!!

THANK YOU JESS! What a fantastic trip report! I absolutely loved reading it; you always write such fabulous reports! Great job and thanks for sharing with us. You are very talented with your writing and editing skills; way to go!

Your last day seemed fun! Love those napkins but I wouldn't want to use them either! Too cute. I have some cute tissues but I can't bring myself to use them because they're just too cute! Haha.

No trip planned? Ahh! You'll have to get onto that lol. I love planning my Disney trips almost as much as I love going on the actual trips haha. I'll be over at your December trip report now; at least we have that to read about! :) Yay! I hope you got your family to participate in the deer face making haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts