There are AP rates at the S/D....

PamNC

DIS Veteran
for November. I just checked through Dreams Unlimited. Here's my story:

We just got back from a Southern CA vacation - went to Disneyland/CA Adventure for two days of our trip. Although we had a good time, we LONGED for WDW. It's so very different and not as magical. I won't get into details because this isn't the right forum to post. My point is we were heartsick that we didn't go to Florida and/or WDW. So, I'm planning a trip and decided to see if perhaps the S/D would have any discounts. We went last year for a quickie long weekend trip over Thanksgiving and got a rate of $161.

Well - I checked and they had it starting 11/20 for $169.50. I booked 7 nights and I'm now major excited and have a trip to look forward to. IF they offer discounts at the Disney owned resorts for this time frame, we might switch...depending on what we can get.

Good grief - 6 more months. How does one stand such a long wait? We've never booked this far out before. We usually book about 3 months out.

Thanks to all for "listening" to my good news.

PamNC

Hi Pam, thanks for the info...I was just checking Oct for the S/D..what number did you call & did you ask for a certain disocunt code or anything?

Are you aware the the AP rates at S/D are the same as the AAA rate. Not a real good discount. Also, S/D now charges for parking plus there is a resort fee. Have you checked any other WDW resorts for AP rates?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter