"There Can't be a Rainbow Without a Little Rain" A July '17 TR! *Complete*

Wow, what a productive morning in Studios! I totally forgot about that Hidden Mickey on RnRC, probably because I usually would nap on the doorway on the single rider level waiting to be let through to the loading queue lol

I think you know that I 110% agree with the Great Movie Ride needing an upgrade rather than getting replaced, but Disney will never listen to the likes of us BLEEEHHHHHH *eye roll*

SciFi sounded lovely. I had a bad experience the first time I went there (the atmosphere isn't really for my family since we live near a drive-in so it's just very meh to us), but seeing all the old movie posters and such makes me want to go back. I'm so glad to hear Donnie was excited for his surprise! Oh what a fun night you must end up having!

Wow, what a productive morning in Studios!
It was indeed!! I hate waking up, but I love the results of a good rope drop!

I think you know that I 110% agree with the Great Movie Ride needing an upgrade rather than getting replace
We are going through the steps of grief. I think I'm currently in denial. We *will* be purchasing some of the "goodbye" merch that goes on sale online in a few days.

I had a bad experience the first time I went there
I think that's why I haven't gone back in so long, too! We enjoyed it, but we are more Prime Time repeat diners :)

Oh what a fun night you must end up having!
So much fun! I'm glad we were able to attend the dessert party before they got rid of the Jawas in the Launch Bay.

Love your report so far! You are the queen of getting fast passes!!!
Thanks for reading!!

The subtitle of this TR should be "Confirm. Modify. Refresh." It was fun to see just how many we could get!

Last edited:
July 19
Hollywood Studios (part 2)

We had a lovely and relaxing rest, freshened up, and headed back to the Studios around 3:30. We were a bit early for our TSMM FP, so we decided to head for The Muppets, since we didn't get to it before lunch. It's a bit dated, but I love it nevertheless! We walked in and the doors were just opening for the show- perfect timing!

After Muppet Labs, we wandered through the shops for a few minutes, and then made our way over to Toy Story!

I won... again. :rolleyes1

35987009831_5957de3d21_z_d.jpg

Player 1: Donnie
Player 2: Ali

We got our next FP for Tower of Terror, and with some handy dandy refreshing, I was able to get the time I wanted, right after our Toy Story FP! We headed through the shops on Sunset Boulevard to escape the heat and made our way to ToT around 5. After tapping in I made our next FP for RnR. While we were waiting in the boiler room area, I refreshed until we were able to ride it immediately following our ToT. We had an excellent second ride! I clearly was enjoying myself.

35326090223_f6ffa37d69_z_d.jpg

Erm, who's that crazy lady in the middle?

36134980175_5940f78bd8_z_d.jpg

#bellhopstitch

36306911821_9d3dba5217_z_d.jpg

Donnie also bought a super cool long sleeved Twilight Zone ToT shirt! (Picture: Disney Parks Blog)

We made our way to RnR and were thrilled to bypass the 80 minute standby line! Moments after we entered the queue, the skies opened up and it was time for the daily deluge! We were SOOO happy to have just missed it! We also snagged (yet another) FP. This one was for Star Tours, and we had our fingers crossed that the rain would let up during our time with Aerosmith!

It didn't. LoL. We "poncho'd up," and waited a few minutes in the RnR gift shop. The rain seemed to be letting up a bit, and we decided to press on to Star Tours. Apparently everyone wanted to use their FP's at the same time as we did! The line was quite long! We didn't mind being inside and out of the rain, though!

Maybe it's that are getting older, but it definitely affected our tummies again! Maybe it was that we rode ToT, RnR and Star Tours back to back both times!

During our longish Star Tours wait, we managed to acquire FP's for the 6:45 performance of Music of Pixar Live! This was a must do for us, and we were super glad to be able to see it this trip!

We LOVED the show! It was so neat to hear the music of the Pixar movies performed by a live orchestra at Disney! And exposing all these tourists and kids to live orchestral music? It made me one happy gal!

35967115152_311bcd3ea3_z_d.jpg

Pre show
36135032845_fb9dff3919_z_d.jpg

The whole gang during the "sing a long" finale!

I wanted to get one more attraction in before the dessert party, so I made a FP for TSMM directly following the Pixar live. We slowly made our way out of the theater and had one final spin on Toy Story. Guess who won? This girl! I am the TSMM champion in our house!
(I think I keep referring to it as Toy Story Midway Mania [TSMM]- is it just called that in Cali? Did it used to be called that at the World? I can't remember...)

35326114343_305f872571_z_d.jpg

Player 1: Ali
Player 2: Donnie

It was a little before 8, so we headed over to check in for the dessert party, which "officially" started at 8:15. There was only 1 party in front of us, so we quickly got out lanyards and excitedly made our way inside!

35311590063_5154cf227f_z_d.jpg

We're legit!

It was quite busy already, but we had drinks in hand quickly and loaded up a couple plates with goodies with hardly a wait. We found a table in the "Cantina" area, which was basically the best idea ever!

35296408344_50a6e0a0df_z_d.jpg
Our favs were the PB chocolate Darth Vadar cupcake, the BB8 cupcake, the bean dip and hummus, and the bread pudding with ice cream (not pictured- it was round 2)! Mmm mmmm! Donnie's drink of choice was the Galactic Punch (on the left). I tried them all (pictured is my Lightspeed Margarita on the right). They were definitely not stingy with the pours! Yum!

The Jawas were very interactive with us! In fact... one really, really wanted Donnie's galactic punch! It was hysterical. We were in stitches. We also had a mini light saber battle with the toothpicks from the cheese cubes.
It was the PERFECT start to Donnie's celebration night!
35967168352_ea2f423d3f_z_d.jpg

Way better than blue milk!
35636826813_6ca32f736f_z_d.jpg

Besties!

After our first plate of goodies, we made our way back in to the main area for more treats! After our bellies were full, we decided to embrace the Launch Bay, especially the characters! We met Chewie, BB8 and Kylo Ren. I could NOT stop laughing! His intimidation tactics just gave me all the giggles!

35741901480_f294d2f790_z_d.jpg

About to bust...
36000491701_37657f98ef_z_d.jpg

Boy, you are so tall...
35332114093_a1c25e6484_z_d.jpg

Erm, we'll just stand over here!
35326316433_48c4562101_z_d.jpg

Hello, BB8!
36003139221_9dc3f3837d_z_d.jpg

Chewie!!!

We had a few more bites of treats and one more drink for the road. We transferred them into to go cups and lined up near the stairs to wait for the Storm Troopers to lead us out! The minutes were ticking by, and we wondered when we were finally going to be led to the viewing spot! It was around 9:20 when we were marched out.

35325579963_3323bd45bb_z_d.jpg

We were handed our (huge) Tie Fighter popcorn buckets and bottled water as we left. Luckily, the buckets weren't assembled and in Disney bags for easy carrying.

35455063844_82e2ec330f_z_d.jpg

(Assembled at home... not sure what we're going to do with two of these!)

The show as AWESOME!!!! We had great spots and didn't have to wait forever in the heat and spots, which was great. We had cocktails in hand, which made it even better!

36003092321_65c6f3ab81_z_d.jpg

35326079633_e7abd3f6f6_z_d.jpg

36000458381_766f0e068c_z_d.jpg

Being able to walk back "home" after an amazing day at Hollywood Studios was the icing on the cake. It was such an awesomely wonderful day!

Hi I'm super-duper-uper late but I am HERE FINALLY!

First of all, your pictures are amazing. You didn't need the DSLR!

Um, looks like I also need to be friends with M & D. Talk about pixie dust! What an awesome group of friends!

Your GoT premiere... perfect. Wine, cheese, chocolate, GoT, and DISNEY WORLD! What more do you need?

Epcot is a hard park to tour in the rain but you got SO MUCH packed into that day. Mad props.

Your Animal Kingdom day was LITERALLY PERFECT. That "Refresh MDE" life did you WELL.

Aaaaand your Hollywood Studios day. Again. Perfect. Honestly, major respect for ANYONE who can pack that much into one day.

Love, love, LOVE your Star Wars dessert party review. Wow, you get a lot for that party! I had never seen reviews for it before, so thanks for showing us all!

Awesome, AWESOME TR! Can't wait to read more!

Hi I'm super-duper-uper late but I am HERE FINALLY!
Yayayayay! Welcome!!! And welcome back from your trip! (And I'm loving reading your newest TR, btw)

The goal of the trip was to pack in as much as we could, and I'd say we succeeded! We were also exhausted every night and in bed before 11, lol.

giphy.gif

Thanks for reading! Hard to believe I only have two more full days to report on!

Omg what a successful evening you guys had! Honestly I'm just so beyond impressed by how you managed to conquer so much in one day. Mad props to you and Donnie!

Lol I have Donnie's ToT shirt in phone case form. A quality Disney imo And your ride photo pose is PERF.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the Music of Pixar Live show. I keep on hearing so many good things. I'm hoping that becomes a permanent thing because I'd LOVE to see it.

To answer your question: Yes, it is called Toy Story Midway Mania everywhere. It's just a mouthful so everyone says Toy Story Mania or TSM, but it's full name has the Midway in there. I think it worked way back when for advertisement purposes.

The Dessert Party looked like SOOOOO much fun! Oh it makes me want to do it, even though my bb Jawas are no longer in Launch Bay. I will never understand why entertainment cut them. They are SOOOOO fun and sassy. I hope it's only temporary. And I'm so glad you were fangirling hard for the Star Wars fireworks, truly best on-property.

Looking forward to reading more!

July 19

We had a lovely and relaxing rest, freshened up, and headed back to the Studios around 3:30. We were a bit early for our TSMM FP, so we decided to head for The Muppets, since we didn't get to it before lunch. It's a bit dated, but I love it nevertheless! We walked in and the doors were just opening for the show- perfect timing!

After Muppet Labs, we wandered through the shops for a few minutes, and then made our way over to Toy Story!

I won... again. :rolleyes1

35987009831_5957de3d21_z_d.jpg

Player 1: Donnie
Player 2: Ali

We got our next FP for Tower of Terror, and with some handy dandy refreshing, I was able to get the time I wanted, right after our Toy Story FP! We headed through the shops on Sunset Boulevard to escape the heat and made our way to ToT around 5. After tapping in I made our next FP for RnR. While we were waiting in the boiler room area, I refreshed until we were able to ride it immediately following our ToT. We had an excellent second ride! I clearly was enjoying myself.

35326090223_f6ffa37d69_z_d.jpg

Erm, who's that crazy lady in the middle?

36134980175_5940f78bd8_z_d.jpg

#bellhopstitch

36306911821_9d3dba5217_z_d.jpg

Donnie also bought a super cool long sleeved Twilight Zone ToT shirt! (Picture: Disney Parks Blog)

We made our way to RnR and were thrilled to bypass the 80 minute standby line! Moments after we entered the queue, the skies opened up and it was time for the daily deluge! We were SOOO happy to have just missed it! We also snagged (yet another) FP. This one was for Star Tours, and we had our fingers crossed that the rain would let up during our time with Aerosmith!

It didn't. LoL. We "poncho'd up," and waited a few minutes in the RnR gift shop. The rain seemed to be letting up a bit, and we decided to press on to Star Tours. Apparently everyone wanted to use their FP's at the same time as we did! The line was quite long! We didn't mind being inside and out of the rain, though!

Maybe it's that are getting older, but it definitely affected our tummies again! Maybe it was that we rode ToT, RnR and Star Tours back to back both times!

During our longish Star Tours wait, we managed to acquire FP's for the 6:45 performance of Music of Pixar Live! This was a must do for us, and we were super glad to be able to see it this trip!

We LOVED the show! It was so neat to hear the music of the Pixar movies performed by a live orchestra at Disney! And exposing all these tourists and kids to live orchestral music? It made me one happy gal!

35967115152_311bcd3ea3_z_d.jpg

Pre show
36135032845_fb9dff3919_z_d.jpg

The whole gang during the "sing a long" finale!

I wanted to get one more attraction in before the dessert party, so I made a FP for TSMM directly following the Pixar live. We slowly made our way out of the theater and had one final spin on Toy Story. Guess who won? This girl! I am the TSMM champion in our house!
(I think I keep referring to it as Toy Story Midway Mania [TSMM]- is it just called that in Cali? Did it used to be called that at the World? I can't remember...)

35326114343_305f872571_z_d.jpg

Player 1: Ali
Player 2: Donnie

It was a little before 8, so we headed over to check in for the dessert party, which "officially" started at 8:15. There was only 1 party in front of us, so we quickly got out lanyards and excitedly made our way inside!

35311590063_5154cf227f_z_d.jpg

We're legit!

It was quite busy already, but we had drinks in hand quickly and loaded up a couple plates with goodies with hardly a wait. We found a table in the "Cantina" area, which was basically the best idea ever!

35296408344_50a6e0a0df_z_d.jpg
Our favs were the PB chocolate Darth Vadar cupcake, the BB8 cupcake, the bean dip and hummus, and the bread pudding with ice cream (not pictured- it was round 2)! Mmm mmmm! Donnie's drink of choice was the Galactic Punch (on the left). I tried them all (pictured is my Lightspeed Margarita on the right). They were definitely not stingy with the pours! Yum!

The Jawas were very interactive with us! In fact... one really, really wanted Donnie's galactic punch! It was hysterical. We were in stitches. We also had a mini light saber battle with the toothpicks from the cheese cubes.
It was the PERFECT start to Donnie's celebration night!
35967168352_ea2f423d3f_z_d.jpg

Way better than blue milk!
35636826813_6ca32f736f_z_d.jpg

Besties!

After our first plate of goodies, we made our way back in to the main area for more treats! After our bellies were full, we decided to embrace the Launch Bay, especially the characters! We met Chewie, BB8 and Kylo Ren. I could NOT stop laughing! His intimidation tactics just gave me all the giggles!

35741901480_f294d2f790_z_d.jpg

About to bust...
36000491701_37657f98ef_z_d.jpg

Boy, you are so tall...
35332114093_a1c25e6484_z_d.jpg

Erm, we'll just stand over here!
35326316433_48c4562101_z_d.jpg

Hello, BB8!
36003139221_9dc3f3837d_z_d.jpg

Chewie!!!

We had a few more bites of treats and one more drink for the road. We transferred them into to go cups and lined up near the stairs to wait for the Storm Troopers to lead us out! The minutes were ticking by, and we wondered when we were finally going to be led to the viewing spot! It was around 9:20 when we were marched out.

35325579963_3323bd45bb_z_d.jpg

We were handed our (huge) Tie Fighter popcorn buckets and bottled water as we left. Luckily, the buckets weren't assembled and in Disney bags for easy carrying.

The show as AWESOME!!!! We had great spots and didn't have to wait forever in the heat and spots, which was great. We had cocktails in hand, which made it even better!

36003092321_65c6f3ab81_z_d.jpg

35326079633_e7abd3f6f6_z_d.jpg

36000458381_766f0e068c_z_d.jpg

Being able to walk back "home" after an amazing day at Hollywood Studios was the icing on the cake. It was such an awesomely wonderful day!

Currently working on the next update- we were at Blizzard Beach and took zeros photos, so it's a little tricky!

Happy Friday, everyone!

July 20
Blizzard Beach (part 1)

After an evening of imbibing, we were glad we didn’t have to set an alarm this morning! Despite not having an alarm, we still were both up around 7:00. This NEVER happens at home; I guess it’s just Disney magic? Ha! We lounged around for bit and had coffee, bacon, and toast in bed before finally getting our things and ourselves ready around 9:00. It was SUCH a relaxing morning, and we really felt vaction-y today! We both lathered up the sunscreen and headed out.

We were meeting M & D today at Blizzard Beach-- our plans always included BB this day, but we had made plans with our friends today since they both had the day off! M had never been to a water park anywhere and is a total non thrill seeker. D loves water parks and was excited to finally convince his wife to visit one with us. Their generosity continued today, as they had a couple of water parks comps that they graciously let us use! Apparently they were set to expire at the end of July, so our timing worked out perfectly and they were glad that the comps weren’t going to waste. It was a win-win!

We were driving over to BB, since getting to the water parks from the resorts is kind of a giant pain. In order to get to BB, you first have to catch a bus to Animal Kingdom, and then wait for another bus to take to you to the water park. No thanks, not when we have a car! We got to the car and Donnie asked for the key... Oops. I had left it in the room. So, back I trekked. We would be a few minutes late meeting our friends, but not too bad. We left the Boardwalk at 9:45 and arrived in just a few short minutes to BB. The parking lot was very empty and we got a great spot.

We quickly met up with D, found M inside the gates, and made our way to the rope. Despite my failure with the car key, we still made it there before 10:00!

M then surprised us with another bit of awesomeness- she had reserved a spot at the Lodge Picnic Umbrellas (letter U on the map)! We had 2 loungers, 2 beach chairs, and umbrella, and small table that was our home for the day. She wasn’t super pleased that they were located in sand, but I kind of liked how beachy it made it feel! They really went above and beyond in their generosity! It only took a moment for us to find spot 16, attach our wristbands, and head off for a day of fun in the sun! Since we were in the water all day, there are zero pictures of our day at Blizzard Beach. But... here is a picture of the park map I swiped offline to give you an idea of where everything is and what we did :)

36477436456_b260f2fb7c_h_d.jpg

Our first stop was the Green Slopes and Teamboat Springs, the family raft ride. When Donnie and I visited on our honeymoon, it was obviously just the two us. You need at least 4 people for a tube, so we “made new friends” with a couple of men in speedos. Riding it with another set of actual friends makes the ride SO MUCH BETTER! We had a blast giggling and getting soaked. As I mentioned before, M is not a thrill seeker, but she still really enjoyed this tube ride. This was this only time we walked up to the top for the Green Slopes; M & D were all about the chair lift, so we gladly obliged.

We then got “Fastpass” wristbands they were distributing at the base of the green slopes- D got Summit Plummet and Teamboat Springs, and the rest of us just got Teamboat Springs. No Summit Plummet for this girl! The return time was about 2 hours away, so we had a lot of time to explore other things before returning. D wanted to ride Slush Gusher, so we all chair lifted back up the top. The chair lift seats 3, and they have a single rider line. We all split up and were quickly at the top! The rest of us would ride Teamboat Springs again and then go the wave pool and wait for him there. The line was quite short for Teamboat Springs (where we were joined by a lovely couple of “new friends”) so we had a awhile to bob around Melt-Away Bay.

We waited and swam and bobbed and waited and looked for D, but still no sign of him. After what seemed like quite a wait, we decided to head to the exit of the Slush Gusher to see if he had come down yet. Wouldn’t you know, as soon as we got over there, we saw him come down! Perfect timing! He enjoyed his slide, but said it was one and done for the day.

We had time to ride another slide before our “FP” return time, so we all headed over to the Purple Slopes. M was not feeling the mat slides, so we decided on the Downhill Double Dipper. We waited about 30 minutes for this ride, but the time went back quickly as we chatted away.

M & D went before us, and you could hear her screaming all the way down. She was NOT a fan of this tube slide at all! But, what a sport for riding it anyway! I, on the other hand, LOVE this one, and was sad the line was long and we only could ride it once.

We headed back to the Green Slopes, chair lifted to the top, and D went on Summit Plummet. I have no idea what the rest of us did at this point, lol! After his ride, went all went on Teamboat Springs again together. We were feeling a bit peckish at this point, so we decided to head back to our umbrella. They were starting to walk that way when I asked, why walk when you can be lazy? We found an entrance nearby to Cross Country Creek and lazy rivered our way back! It was delightful!

giphy.gif

M had packed all sorts of snacks and goodies! Water, soda, chips, pretzels, strawberries, grapes, cheese, uncrustables. We feasted! After a decent lunch and rest, we reapplied sunscreen and made a game plan. I wanted to ride another Purple Slope slide, Donnie wanted to spend more time on the lazy river, D hadn’t been to the wave pool yet, and M was game for 2 of those 3 things.

We took a loooong loop of the lazy river, and it started to sprinkle a bit. We were really nervous, since the clouds looked ominous, but luckily it was just a passing rain. Even though were in the water, it was surprisingly chilly rain! We eventually found a stop near the wave pool and bobbed around for quite some time. I much prefer the wave pool at BB to the one at Typhoon lagoon. I like the bobbing waves of BB and the fact they have inner tubes you can use to float around. It is sometimes tricky finding a tube, but with persistence, we eventually all had one!

giphy.gif

After a nice swim, we headed to the Purple Slopes. Donnie, D, and myself decided to ride the Snow Stormers, and M waited for us at the bottom. It was only about a 15 minute wait, so not too bad on a hot July afternoon! It was sooo much fun! I Wish we could have redone both of the Purple Slope rides, but we were all feeling a little sun baked at this point. We once again took the lazy river back to our spot, and I couldn’t believe it was already 3:30!

We had a fantastic time at Blizzard Beach, and I would highly recommend it to anyone thinking about doing a water park at Disney. We were bummed that the Red Slope was closed (and has been for quite some time), because we all really like the inner tube slides. Despite that, we still had a blast!

We said our goodbyes and were on our way back to the Boardwalk around 3:45. We needed to grab some early dinner and quick showers, since we had tickets to see a movie at Disney Springs at 6:00. What would we eat? Would we make it on time?

To be continued...

Sounds like a FABULOUS Blizzard Beach outing!

I gotta say, people were really frustrated with the bus transfers for the water parks at the Poly. It's good that you guys had the car to use, that's a lot less of a pain than the buses!

The BB wave pool is a lot nicer than the TL one.

Sounds like a FABULOUS Blizzard Beach outing!

I gotta say, people were really frustrated with the bus transfers for the water parks at the Poly. It's good that you guys had the car to use, that's a lot less of a pain than the buses!

The BB wave pool is a lot nicer than the TL one.

It's funny; we never go swimming at home but LOVE Blizzard Beach and make it a priority!

Seriously, the bus situation is so silly now. I would probably just avoid going to the water parks all together if we didn't drive down.

We of course completely agree on the wave pool!

200w.gif

July 19

They're so cool. Do you get them now I assume instead of the Chewbacca steins?

Yay for a Blizzard Beach day! Nay for no pictures, but I went there ONCE on my CP and never got any photos. "Oh whale" to both of us. I'm honestly jealous of D for going on Summit Plummet because that was my number one slide to ride there and I never did because the chairlift was down all day (a bad storm came through). Also, you cannot go to Blizzard Beach and not be in the sand, IT'S A BEACH. Glad to hear it was an overall fun day!

I just realized that you have been updating and I have not been keeping up! I just read your Epcot and AK days and they sounded awesome!

We had such a great first day, despite the minor mishaps with the rides. We basically checked off everything on our “Want To Do” list and even got to swim and rest in the afternoon. We lucked out on missing the worst of the storms, too, since we were already back at the hotel. Hard to believe that day one of our vacation was already at a close.

That sounds like such a lovely first day, honestly, even with the TT delays. Hearing stories about people having full days even with hang-ups gives me a lot of hope for my upcoming trip. I always feel afraid I'll spend all day waiting in line or something. . .

We kept with the plans, and immediately headed over to ride Na'vi River Journey standby. We were in line at 9:26 and exit the ride at 10:05, so about a 30 minute wait. It was... lovely. I do agree there could be a little more in the way of animatronics, but we did enjoy it. That giant Na'vi shaman is very cool! I wouldn't wait 30 minutes for it again, but today the timing was perfect. By the time we got off, the standby was up to over 60 minutes.

We were now in our FoP FP window, so it was back for another ride on a banshee! I swear the second time was even better than the first! We were in a different room, one more centrally located, and the effects were stronger (the banshee breathing, water sprays, smells). Ugh, it was amazing!

We had gotten in to the FP line at 10:10, and we were heading off at 10:30, so not a bad wait at all!

Don't you love it when a plan comes together?

fter retrieving our things, I quickly scanned MDE to see if we could get a FP for Everest. There was a time in about an hour, so I booked it. On the walk over I kept refreshing and in a couple minutes found one for 10 minutes away... so really on 5 since you can tap on early.

which... we also had a FP for! We did very little at AK without one. Refresh is your friend!

I just kept mindlessly refreshing when suddenly a Na'vi River Journey appeared (for 5:30-6:30). I pounced!

I was in complete shock when a Flight of Passage FP appeared for 8:30-9:30!!!

You are the FP queen! I will have to remember that refresh is my friend when I go. You sound like such a MDE expert! Love it.

I just finished catching up!
That hidden Mickey at RnR is really cool and subtle, I almost didn't notice it at first and I kind of had to double take to find it. I also love your pictures of the speeders. They were super cute.

Bellhop Stitch. :lovestruc I love those little Disney Details.

And exposing all these tourists and kids to live orchestral music? It made me one happy gal!

I could not agree more with this sentiment! It's such a privilege to be able to hear live music that many people do not appreciate.

That desert party looks amazing! The Jawas are cute and the food actually looks pretty good. And like others have said, you seem to get a lot with the party.
. . .

Your Blizzard Beach friends sounded really nice and generous, as you said! Water parks are so much fun, as long as you have water shoes or the pavement isn't too hot! Sounds like an awesome day.

I AM SO BEHIND!!!! Goodness, me! I really need to update this sucker, but I've been really busy the past couple weeks. DH and I went to Atlanta for a few days to visit some of our really good friends, and then we we got back I went right in to rehearsals for Ragtime: The Musical. I will do my best to get caught up soon!

"Oh whale" to both of us.
You're so punny ;)

Also, you cannot go to Blizzard Beach and not be in the sand, IT'S A BEACH. Glad to hear it was an overall fun day!
Indeed, it was a great day! Also, I really need to get caught up on this TR!

I just realized that you have been updating and I have not been keeping up! I just read your Epcot and AK days and they sounded awesome!
We really did have the best time! Thanks for reading :)

You are the FP queen! I will have to remember that refresh is my friend when I go. You sound like such a MDE expert! Love it.
I'm accepting crowns and/or tiaras!

Bellhop Stitch. :lovestruc I love those little Disney Details.
He's the cutest! The Disney Details are what makes it so easy to come back again and again!

That desert party looks amazing! The Jawas are cute and the food actually looks pretty good. And like others have said, you seem to get a lot with the party.
It was a really great special treat. I don't know if I'd do it again, unless we were celebrating something since it is so pricey. But we really did have a blast!

Water parks are so much fun, as long as you have water shoes or the pavement isn't too hot! Sounds like an awesome day.
We LOVE the Water Parks, especially BB. We didn't have water shoes, and never really had any issues with the pavement, even in July! They are constantly misting the ground to keep it wet/cool, so we were okay :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!