Thinking of buying 3-day pass but no one to go with

NinaBella

DIS Veteran
Last year I bought the Three day Florida Resident pass and used it with DD. DD is 15 and only wants to go if her friends go. We live in Tampa so that isn’t unrealistic and we have taken friends before and she has been with friends.

So I think the Florida resident pass is a good deal, but have no one to go with me. DH says he would go if I really want him to. He mentioned Epcot since it has been a while since we have been. Usually when we go it’s to MK. My days off work are Tuesday, Thursdays, and Sundays. I am wondering if I should buy the pass and go after dropping the kids off at school and come back in the late afternoon. The kids can take the bus home or ride home with a friend.

Really, I think i won’t like going by myself. DH works Mon-Friday.

I would go. Just post some dates on here and see if you can meet up with someone. I just got back from Disney last month and met up with an annual passholder. The trip before that, I met another fellow traveler. In May and September, I will be going again and already have plans with fellow DISers for both trips. Give it a try and see if someone responds.

Really, I think i won’t like going by myself.
You'll never know if you don't give it a shot.

Try it once - drop the kids off at school, go for the day and come back in the late afternoon. If you don't like going by yourself you'll now know for sure. You've read the boards here so you know how many people love their solo trips. You also know solo traveling to the World just isn't for some people. Maybe you'll find you really like it!

Last year I bought the Three day Florida Resident pass and used it with DD. DD is 15 and only wants to go if her friends go. We live in Tampa so that isn’t unrealistic and we have taken friends before and she has been with friends.

So I think the Florida resident pass is a good deal, but have no one to go with me. DH says he would go if I really want him to. He mentioned Epcot since it has been a while since we have been. Usually when we go it’s to MK. My days off work are Tuesday, Thursdays, and Sundays. I am wondering if I should buy the pass and go after dropping the kids off at school and come back in the late afternoon. The kids can take the bus home or ride home with a friend.

Really, I think i won’t like going by myself. DH works Mon-Friday.
Yes! Go! Epcot Flower and Garden will be so beautiful. Take photos and videos to share when you return home. Sample the delicious food offerings served at the booths only during Flower and Garden. Enjoy! Get someone to watch the kids after school so you don’t have to run right home.

Reactions: Iya

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter