Thinking of joining The Disney Club?

JeffJewell

DIS Veteran
I just got an email from The Disney Club, saying my friends and family could get new Disney Club memberships at a $10 discount by referencing source code: HGEM. The email said to do this at www.disneyclub.com or by calling (800) 654-6347.

The message said I could feel free to forward that email, so I feel pretty okay about announcing it here.

Jeff

I was going to post on the board that I have received an email from DC to go ahead and forward the email to "friends and family." I reasoned that since everyone at DIS board are "friends and extended family" it was okay to do so. However, I guess someone beat me and posted the link and the "code".

I was going to wait until summer to join. When I saw the code Jeff showed us I joined today and saved the $10. Hey thats 3 bottles of water at WDW.:)

Thank YOU!!!!! I just got the membership! I was debating about getting it until I saw the code you posted! Now I just hope it gets here before we leave in 2 1/2 weeks! Yikes! I know I cut it close....but even if I can't use it for my passes, etc. I know I'll use it at the Disney Store.

Thanks again!

Mandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter