This is Halloween-lo-ween day 3

scampbunny

<font color=darkorchid>The most fab of surprises!<
Day 3

We hadn’t set the alarm, decided to see how and when we woke, which wasn’t too bad, so were down to breakfast and out the hotel by 10am – so glad they don’t take notice of the breakfast cards – ours said 8am lol today ds1 was in his stitch costume, and ds2 in just the sully body and hood….

We had decided to start the day at the studios as I wanted to catch Moteurs Action show – I thought that now boys were older they would enjoy this – and they did….. in fact we all did!!! It was very cold tho, and felt worse as ur sat still! But definitely worth watching! Have also remembered that on yesterday we managed to fit in our first ever ride on Crush – how cud I forget that?!?!?!? Ds2 loved it, and I think it is now his favourite ride (hes a thrill seeker, and til now, btm was his fav!) so, due to the enjoyement from yesterday we headed to it again – this time, tho, the queues were at 70 mins, so again we were glad of ds2s pass, and were straight on – still loves the ride!!! We cudnt manage it again later, as it had broken, but at least we did it twice!!

Managed to fit in cars after this, and then decided to head to stitch live…. Now, as we were waiting outside, stitch actually came out for a meet, but ds1 said, as hed already met him, he was happy just to go into stitch live…. So, were walking over when we hear a noise and stitch runs after ds1 to get a picture!!! Haha so funny! Stitch live was fab as always, ds1 got chosen as stitchs friend – due to looking ‘just like stitch’ and then, I got chosen as stitchs girlfriend, and dh had to get up and jump about, and also insulted by stitch (is it Halloween now – u have ur Halloween mask on lol) and ds2 thought it was great that we had all spoke to stitch!!

From here we headed to buzz lightyear for the meet, made ds2s day!! And then, decided to try for the parachutes…………. HUGE mistake!! Normal queue time was 45mins, so we decided to easy access it – and that was as long as the normal queue!!!!!!!!!!! So ridiculous, as the point of the pass for ds2 is that he cannot understand queues and accept them – but still had to queue!! Luckily, we had the parachute board to ‘play’ with and got a few snaps whilst waiting!!! It was a good ride, but not worth the long wait at all!

When we finally got off – it was nearly time to meet up with Katrina, so we thought wed get hotdogs – but after queuing at a kiosk, I got to the front to be told theyd sold out!! To distract ds2 who had been expecting his hotdog, we pointed that sully was at his meet, and barely had we got there than sully came straight to ds2 again!! Again, more fab pics, and ds2 even managed a roar with sully (prob my most fav pic!!).

So over to meet up with Katrina and eventually get hotdogs….. we went to find a spot, and kids where ushered to a section ‘just for kids in costumes’ which was a joke! No characters came near until after the show, and there were loads of kids that came in not in costume, and also their parents (but when id ask to go in with ds2 – I was told no adults!!!) and after the show (which was nice to see) when a few characters did come over it was scrum city and worse than if we had got our own spot – poor ds2 was distressed and came out (cant cope with that many ppl) and I was quite annoyed – I have written to complain, but not reply or acknowledgement yet…. We wud have been so much better chosing our own spot – but maybe it wa due to a weekend?? I don’t know….

Anyhow – we decided to go back over to the park to watch the parade, as Katrina & her family hadn’t seen it all properly yet. As we walked up main street we cud see the show was on, so, I had an idea to head towards IASW and wait at the end of the road as the characters might pass at the end…. And they did – sort of – they stopped completely to interact with the kids again, and lots more sully hugs and fun was had by all!!!

We found our spot for the parade and waited for it to come by and then, I think we went towards btm for another ride – but I cud be wrong lol either way, we then came out to see the show on the stage, so stopped to watch and get a few more snaps….. Once this was done, we decided it was food time, and fancied pizza planet….. so walked over there, only to discover it shut at 4pm – boooooooooooooo, so, as ds2 had heard pizza mentioned, we decided pizzeria bella notte wud be the venue, and headed thru the walkway towards fantasyland and came across Minnie & Donald in their space suits, and also stitch, mickey, another duck (donalds uncle?!?!?) daisy & geppetto!! So, off for pizza – where I managed to slice my finger open when the plastic fork broke – not having much luck this trip was i?? the staff didn’t seem to be able to provide a plaster, so a combo of napkins and toilet paper I managed with, and we headed out of the park reluctantly….. Katrina and her family caught the bus with us back to Cheyenne, and we all said a sad goodbye, as we were due to go home tomorrow, and it seemed too much to try and rush around together…….

So…………… what did we do on our last day?!?!?

photos - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?a...36916821&comments&notif_t=photo_album_comment

Was this a Saturday Nikki? I'm impressed you got so much done - I was gobsmacked at how much busier it was on the day we left the week before you (Saturday) :scared1:.

Glad to hear your DS managed to cope with the wait at the Parachute Drop ride, it does kind of defeat the object if the easy access wait is just as long as the ride line though :confused3. And what a shame about the Cars n Stars parade.

yes it was - and i found it loads busier than the friday!!

we have an easy access pass, but even with that it was hard to get on rides (like parachutes)

we found it easier just wandering and meeting the characters - most of the meets were chance meets (espec space minnie between the 2 lands).... the organised meets we either used the pass, or the kids were noticed due to the costumes - so am pleased we took them as they certainly were useful!!!

i cudnt believe the difference in wait times from the friday to the saturday - over double the length of time!!! it was our first time over a weekend - think next time ill aim to leave on the saturday lol

ohhhh well done! sound so fab! despite the "bad luck"

oh so you wernt quite sitting where i said.. we were more to the side... kind of opposite stich live.. we got loads of interaction here! yes i saw a few kids in costumes and disabled children in that spot.. i didnt see the interaction they go the day we went.
but.. despite that! looks from your photos like the cast members etc really were overjoyed by your kids and katrinas costumes! best costumes ever..they really are! bens got the stitch one... stitch and lilo loved it too!! hehe.
thank you for taking the time to tell us all about it! i didnt do a report this time.. but hay you girls know all about my holiday! hehehe

the cars n stars thing was pathetic...I went to another spot 2 days later and 2 CMs came over saying they wanted my kids in the VIP bit...I refused and they said it was better and they wouldn't let it go so I told them exactly why they wouldn't be going in the VIP bit..its rubbish, can't see the thinking behind it all:confused3 You get more character interaction x 10 over at the side! Plus the pushy parents which was UNREAL...!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter