This is Halloween-lo-ween day 4 :o(

scampbunny

<font color=darkorchid>The most fab of surprises!<
Day 4

Ok, so well, after getting back to our room, ds1 was rather sad and asked cud his new friends come to lunch with us (we had booked café mickey) so, after a teeny tiny discussion – we texted Katrina……. And reply was a yes!! So – next morning, we finally managed to make it for emh, dh taking ds2 to the rides, and ds1 and I went to change our booking….. city hall made it hard, by at first saying that they cudnt change it, only til 2pm – and we were leaving at 3.30pm so we said it was a special occasion (ds1s birthday) and that latest wud be 1/1.30pm….. she went away and came….. RESULT!!! Changed our 12pm booking to 8 ppl!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay and ds1 got another badge for his birthday!! So – a text was sent and we arranged to meet outside café mickey just before 12…

So – we headed into fantasyland, with a few photo stops, and did the usual, dumbo, peter pan, carousel & tea cups, and then did sum again lol

As we needed to check out, dh went back to the hotel to sort that out, but only after a visit to the castle xmas shop where the boys chose their xmas decorations – ds1 a stitch & angel one, and ds2 a 2010 with mickey on it….

The boys and I headed down main street where I managed to sneak a purchase of stitch (for me lol) and I also got the Halloween cd (love that music – now on my phone lol) and mnsshp pin, and also ds2 desperately wanted the nbc alarm clock – no idea y, as its not for the bells on the top – just totally taken with jack (also has a cushion and doll lol)

This had killed sum time, as plan of action was to meet the villans in our last hope to meet dr facilier….. so, off to frontierland, and over to the villans….. first prince john, then frollo, then jafar – who ripped the book outta ds1s hands and threw it down – so very funny – ds1 looked worried, then, as they finally posed for a picture, he wipped his cape around him and hid him!! Very good character, funny lol then – finally dr facilier – he was very nice, and chatted with ds1 and asked him about his birthday and where he was from, and then last was ratcliffe, who actually wrote in his book happy birthday!! Still nothing back from dh – so we had time to slip in a ride on btm…. But it was sooooooooooooo cold, a stop off at the shop for sum gloves for the boys was called for. We also checked out jack & sallys meet, as ds1 wanted a pic with both together, but alas, only jack.

So – realised winnie the pooh was doing his meet, so headed over there, and had just finished as dh came by – what excellent timing!!

Time was moving on now, so a sad walk up main street in the hope tiana waas out early for her meet, but no sign, so with that, we said goodbye to Disneyland park and headed up to café mickey….

We had a fab lunch, met with Pluto, baloo and goofy out first, and then mickey, eeyore and rabbit – ds2 was not interested in anyone other than rabbit and cudnt wait to hug him!!!

We all had pizza & garlic bread – oh boy – the garlic bread was as big as the pizza – we hardly had room on the table for it all lol…… after we had finished, that familiar birthday music started, and along came ds1s birthday cake – he was very surprised!!! Lots of singing and clapping, and then he blew out the candles – and we sliced into this heavenly chocolate cake – omg – it was to die for – so much better than the sponge wed had previously!!!

Food & cake eaten, the bill was paid and we headed out…. Final bit of shopping and then we had to make proper goodbyes to our lovely friends and dinner guests……

Walked slowly back to Cheyenne and suitcases collected, all that was left was to pack up the bits into the cases and wait for our ride to take us away from the magic…..

Even with my illness, we had a wonderful time, and I now have to say that Halloween has overtaken Christmas as my favourite season – so many characters and so much fun to be had, and the decorations are excellent – and of course MNSSHP – superb – we honestly never thought wed manage to stay so late, but we did, and hardly went on any rides too – so much fun!!

So, thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, and maybe, next year, you too will be there for the magic and music of This is Halloween-lo-ween……

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...nt#!/album.php?aid=238716&id=636916821&page=3

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh lovely! what a great last day! thanks for updating!! sound slike you had such a great time.. there are never enough days to do everything are there.. i could spend 2 weeks there and still want more!!
you deserved a lovely holiday and im soooo glad you didnt come home!! haha xxx

Glad you had such a fabulous time! So many characters!!!

what a GREAT time we had with you Nikki and your family, you truelly are lovely people! xxxx

same back at u katrina!!!!

same time, same place next year??? :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter