Delete Thread

screen-shot-2017-06-11-at-12-58-05-pm-png.243681

The big Pua's finally came back in stock! And Josh got me one! (And then I picked out this little Gus Gus because it was only $5).

So now tons of Pua!

Oh my goodness, sooo cute! I'm so happy for you and your growing Pua collection!

Josh asked about the gluten free options, and the server just looked at him like she was annoyed and said "you can order a salad". :eek: Truly I think that's the rudest and least accommodating a place has ever been about his allergy.

Wow. This is awful. How lame is that. I might have expected that 10 years ago, but not now that people understand GF better and it's so prevalent. Rude.

So we found a burger place up the road with gluten free options called Burger 21. I think it's a chain (so maybe some of you have one nearby), but it was really good :thumbsup2 Great fries, juicy burgers, and I got a bananas foster shake that was very good. The only thing was I ordered some chili cheese fries that I definitely didn't have enough room for :rotfl:

This all looks delicious! Sounds like things worked out for the best here anyway!

Pua!!!!!! I seriously love him. Love piggies. Lol. That is seriously the cutest thing ever.

How rude was that waitress?? I don't blame you for leaving. I worked at the deli in Pblix. I had a customer ask about gluten free options. The manager had no clue. Luckily I did. So, I was able to let them know what was safe for them to eat.

That burger is to die for. Kind of looks like the one I was telling you about before that I'm in love with. Lol.

Wow that bananas foster milkshake looked fantastic as did the chili fries...but woah...so much food lol. Too bad about the other place and their rudeness...ugh. Glad you found something better nearby!

Coming out of lurker-land ... i really enjoy your trip reports.

My mom has celiac so I totally understand your frustrations at restaurants ... but honestly that waiter was horrible. Sorry about that

Also we have Burger 21 down here in Raleigh NC ... My boys LOVE going there for burgers and shakes

Have an awesome trip to Disney :)

Your collection of Puas are so cute! I'm gonna have to get one. And Gus Gus cos he's so cute!!

Sorry about that dinner at the first place, it sounds like they are not the sort of place that is flexible with allergies and substitutions. But at least you were able to bring your business elsewhere.

OMG that is some shake! Looks delicious. It almost looks like banana pudding!

Haha it's like you're at the Poly! Which is always awesome! :thumbsup2

Sooo From the beginning until you said that you canceled the December trip I was getting super excited that we might be able to have a Dismeet.... Dec 6th is my 28th bday and on the 7th and 8th we were going to be at USO...Thennn I got super bummed to see it was canceled... I totally get it though we are driving to save some $$$. At least now I am all caught up!

And next weekend is my actual birthday weekend! I'm hoping to go to Lake George and the Adirondack Food & Wine Festival and my favorite restaurant.

Sounds like fabulous birthday plans! Celebrate yo'self!

And today we went strawberry picking!

AcR3e3V.png

That's the cutest strawberry-picking outfit I've ever seen!! <3 Your berries looked yummy. We go every year. And weather totally impacts how good the season is for sure.

So I've been following your current TRs and love them. Then I decided to check out the PTR. I realized we are going the same basic dates and same resort! We'll be Sep 9-18 at POFQ! Which day are you doing MNSSHP? We'll be doing Tuesday (sep 12).

So I could've sworn I was following your PTR because I remember reading some of it, but I wasn't so I fixed that and now I'm following along.

Yes we are! We should try to meet up sometime even if it's only briefly. I just recently finished updating our days and ADRs, and I think we have some brief overlap on some days. For instance on the 11th we'll be at MK too. (And if not we're at the same hotel) anyway. We ended up switching our MNSSHP date to that Sunday before we bought the tickets so we can check into our USO hotel on Tues night.
The PTR is definitely a work in progress! I've been doing so much researching about WDW but know that will all fly out of the window once I get there!

And we'll absolutely have to figure out a time to meet. The plan for the 11th is to do the HEA dessert party (I love desserts and fireworks so putting them together just makes sense)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter