This is the Disney Springs of the Grand Cayman

SL6827

DIS Veteran
For any of you that will be sailing a cruise that stops in Grand Cayman, here is the Disney Springs of Grand Cayman, the Camana Bay. Eating and shopping venues that are very Disney like to me. 20181217_134611.jpg 20181217_134739~2.jpg 20181217_135354~2.jpg

Is this easy to get to from the ship?

I checked on the map and it looks like it is close to 7 mile beach, which isn't within walking distance from the tender drop off. My husband and I rented a car for Grand Cayman through Budget so maybe we'll check it out when we go there. :)

I checked on the map and it looks like it is close to 7 mile beach, which isn't within walking distance from the tender drop off. My husband and I rented a car for Grand Cayman through Budget so maybe we'll check it out when we go there. :)
Driving on the island. You are truly a braver soul than I. LoL.

You could take a public bus, not a taxi, but a public bus for like $2 a person each way.

This year we will have spent almost 3 weeks on this island.
Wow three weeks! That must have been a nice vacation.

Wow three weeks! That must have been a nice vacation.
Well it was nice a nice vacation, I am not going to lie. But what it really was, was two trips down here for 10-11 days each so my daughter could have spinal surgery. But me, hubby and other daughter did get a nice vacation out of both trips. And my oldest daughter is doing really well after surgery now. Better this time than with the first surgery.

Driving on the island. You are truly a braver soul than I. LoL.

We've done this many times... Barbados, Aruba, Tahiti, Rarotonga.... I'm forgetting others but its always been a great time. Its hard to get lost on a little island. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!