This show got me to buy DVC

DVC numbie

Earning My Ears
I love your podcast. This is one of the shows that helped me figure out buying DVC and understanding Disney better. Thanks

Please keep going back to old topics and revisiting them. As we all know things at Disney always change.

I love your podcast. This is one of the shows that helped me figure out buying DVC and understanding Disney better. Thanks

Please keep going back to old topics and revisiting them. As we all know things at Disney always change.
@DVC numbie -- Congrats on your ownership!

YAY for DVC! My parents are owners since 1996, and I hope that someday my husband and I can buy a small membership. Membership is what made my childhood so memorable. We were able to go on lots of trips and make tons of memories.

@DVC numbie

congratulations!

The show is very informative and fun for me however it still drives 0 interest in the product. I do love listening to it

I am in learning mode for DVC ownership maybe way down the line. The recent episode with Q&A was excellent and the feedback from the team was solid.

Only one thing on this episode that I needed to recall; I remember going to the SSR Treehouse Villas last year and actually didn't need a car or bus to go to and fro some locations. There is a small boat dock that connects to DS. It was this connection that allowed us to explore the Treehouses if we wanted a larger family/friends gathering.

Their show helped me as well. My family recently bought 100 points at Copper Creek!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!