Those using swagbucks ???

For those who have no nCraves or (like me) have intermittent problems with nCraves, go to the SB Facebook page. Amazingly, SB posted last night and invited people to complete a short survey about nCrave problems so they can start to address it. It is very quick, but my understanding from other people's comments and SB's replies is that it has to be completed on a desktop or laptop, not a mobile device. I completed it on a laptop, and it was super easy.

I am glad they are at least acknowledging there is a problem, instead of sticking to that ridiculous story of a third party service blocking people for irregular activity. The problems are way too widespread, way too random (available, then not available, then available again all within a couple hours??), and there has never been a solid explanation as to what "irregular activity" supposedly causes the phantom third party blocking.

Wow, wouldn't it be awesome if they actually solve the nCraves and Watch video problems once and for all? Here's hoping. :)

How do you correct your ball after you throw it in bowling to get a strike every time? I am obviously doing it wrong :scared:

How do you correct your ball after you throw it in bowling to get a strike every time? I am obviously doing it wrong :scared:

You can swipe to direct the ball but in order to get a perfect game is insanely hard. It's not like the wii were you can rig it to play to your strengths.

Ugh!! I just played SwagIQ...I got Q6 wrong and I did not rejoin (for 127 SB!) since I usually get eliminated on the very next question anyways...

...I then went on and got every remaining question correct:headache:. I missed out on 2900 SB:sad::sad::sad:.

Instead, I had to settle for the 18 SB I got for the questions I answered correctly:rolleyes:.
I got kicked out after the apple brown betty question. :badpc:

the
For those who have no nCraves or (like me) have intermittent problems with nCraves, go to the SB Facebook page. Amazingly, SB posted last night and invited people to complete a short survey about nCrave problems so they can start to address it. It is very quick, but my understanding from other people's comments and SB's replies is that it has to be completed on a desktop or laptop, not a mobile device. I completed it on a laptop, and it was super easy.

I am glad they are at least acknowledging there is a problem, instead of sticking to that ridiculous story of a third party service blocking people for irregular activity. The problems are way too widespread, way too random (available, then not available, then available again all within a couple hours??), and there has never been a solid explanation as to what "irregular activity" supposedly causes the phantom third party blocking.

Wow, wouldn't it be awesome if they actually solve the nCraves and Watch video problems once and for all? Here's hoping. :)
The nCraves never work for me either, one out of 10 might work. Also, I was doing a gold survey today and the arrows stopped working, there went 50 SB. Oh well, I "watch" all day and make 20-30 doing nothing so I can't complain.

Someone just posted on a SB FB group that Southwest is no longer limiting how many forms of payment you can use. I don’t see this info anywhere on the website. Has anyone else heard this?

Edit: poster was using 6 forms for 2 passengers, which is allowed per SW. She didn’t realize that SW permits 3 forms per passenger.

Sorry for any confusion!

Last edited:
LTG just ran a 30 second commercial 15 times for me. :love:

Also, has anyone tried to print coupons today? It's telling me I need to get the app.. on a desktop. :confused3

LTG just ran a 30 second commercial 15 times for me. :love:

Also, has anyone tried to print coupons today? It's telling me I need to get the app.. on a desktop. :confused3

This morning when I tried to print I got that app message too. I was using Firefox. I switched to Edge and they printed fine. I checked Chrome too and did not get the app message.

target.com won't allow you to buy a disney gift card with a target gift card however I can go in the store make a small purchase through self checkout and pay both a disney gift card and small puchase with my target gift card no issues.
Not anymore sadly. They have discontinued this option as of Monday.

Another good nCrave showed up a couple hours ago. It's called Fashion at the Met Gala, worth 4 SB. It runs on its own and only takes a few minutes to complete. It keeps showing up for me, so I keep starting it over and over.

Good nCraves like this one used to be available regularly, and most of the nCraves ran without babysitting them. Ahhh, the good old days. :) Now auto-run nCraves that actually auto-run and are worth more than 2 SB are more of a rarity. So I'm glad when they show up occasionally.

Another good nCrave showed up a couple hours ago. It's called Fashion at the Met Gala, worth 4 SB. It runs on its own and only takes a few minutes to complete. It keeps showing up for me, so I keep starting it over and over.

Good nCraves like this one used to be available regularly, and most of the nCraves ran without babysitting them. Ahhh, the good old days. :) Now auto-run nCraves that actually auto-run and are worth more than 2 SB are more of a rarity. So I'm glad when they show up occasionally.

On my 20th round! Great minds think alike, I was just about to post.

Why did Swagbucks think this was a good subject for the below email I just got - ACTION REQUIRED: Before using your gift card ...

Message -
Karen,
Want to stretch your new gift card further?

Check out some special deals at your favorite stores and keep earning SB through Swagbucks Shop!

Really SB??? The only emails I ever get are my confirmations when I redeem and the actual gc link when it's ready. I get nothing else, so why would you think this is a good subject for anyone. Talk about a way to freak people out.

Why did Swagbucks think this was a good subject for the below email I just got - ACTION REQUIRED: Before using your gift card ...

Message -
Karen,
Want to stretch your new gift card further?

Check out some special deals at your favorite stores and keep earning SB through Swagbucks Shop!

Really SB??? The only emails I ever get are my confirmations when I redeem and the actual gc link when it's ready. I get nothing else, so why would you think this is a good subject for anyone. Talk about a way to freak people out.

I got the same email yesterday from MyPoints! Ridiculous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts