Those using swagbucks ???

I'm hoping they don't expire, but am using mine up as fast as I can. I don't see anywhere on the app to check expiration. I have 13 free rejoins at the moment, and there isn't any way to use more than 5 a week!

The exp date will be in sb on the swagup page. I just haven't gotten there yet

I’ve never gotten the virtual visa before but got an sb rebate for cashing out for one. Can I use that to reload an amazon gift card? Not sure what the easiest way would be to get good use out of those.

You just reload amazon like it's a normal visa. These virtual visas are super easy to use online, like any real visa is.

What is a good phone to run Swagbucks? I used to have a Cricket and then it stopped running the apps. So I started using my old iPhone 5 but the screen just went out on it. Any good cheap phones receommended?

What is a good phone to run Swagbucks? I used to have a Cricket and then it stopped running the apps. So I started using my old iPhone 5 but the screen just went out on it. Any good cheap phones receommended?

Still using my cricket I bought over a year ago. I did have to add an sd card and move one of the apps to it because I ran out of room for updates but it's been running great. Well relative to how the apps do on any given day, but lately good :)

I got a notice that SB credited me 330sb for a purchase I put a ticket in for. I cashed in for a virtual visa and got the b'day bonus. Now, I found why my cell phone heats up a lot. I checked the battery and that SB app takes up 60% of the power. Just another reason to say goodbye to SB. Thanks y'all for the tips here on this thread. At least I was able to get $100 out of it for DGCs.

No, the free rejoins are not there and haven't been there all week,

No idea then. That's always where they've been in the past. Though I had never seen the app tell me how many I had before either, so it must be a change with this last swago.

Opinion Question: Is it better to use a visa giftcard to directly pay on your Disney trip or put it towards a Disney giftcard through their site & then pay? There's not a difference, right?

Thanks!

Opinion Question: Is it better to use a visa giftcard to directly pay on your Disney trip or put it towards a Disney giftcard through their site & then pay? There's not a difference, right?

Thanks!

I don't think it matters on their end, but keep in mind if you have to cancel they refund the money to form of payment you use, so keep that information on hand.

I got a notice that SB credited me 330sb for a purchase I put a ticket in for. I cashed in for a virtual visa and got the b'day bonus. Now, I found why my cell phone heats up a lot. I checked the battery and that SB app takes up 60% of the power. Just another reason to say goodbye to SB. Thanks y'all for the tips here on this thread. At least I was able to get $100 out of it for DGCs.
I'm sorry you feel that way. I've been able to earn over 5K in the last few years. It paid for a large chunk of our WDW and Disneyland trips and thus far I've paid for our 7 night hotel stay in NYC. Without Swagbucks, and this thread, our vacation travels wouldn't be such a pleasure to plan.

I was really pushing SB for my daughter's 21rst Bday trip in May then decided I needed a break and was totally burned out on surveys and such. I realized awhile back that Mypoints had fixed my ncave videos and they would run non-stop again. I thought there was a Mypoints thead to ask this...but I can't find it now. Is anyone else noticing that the 6 point videos now only are paying 3 points? I'm not complaining, since they still run automatically for me, but they all show 6 points when I click them.

I was really pushing SB for my daughter's 21rst Bday trip in May then decided I needed a break and was totally burned out on surveys and such. I realized awhile back that Mypoints had fixed my ncave videos and they would run non-stop again. I thought there was a Mypoints thead to ask this...but I can't find it now. Is anyone else noticing that the 6 point videos now only are paying 3 points? I'm not complaining, since they still run automatically for me, but they all show 6 points when I click them.

My MyPoints NCraves will payout 6 points for the first playlist, but all subsequent playlists are 3 points. I switch over to MyPoints videos after I've met my first and second SwagBucks goal for the day. I try to keep my second Swagbucks goal around 500. Anything over that I can't reliably achieve. MyPoints is great because their NCraves autorun and I don't have to worry about earning too many points daily. I've also found I qualify for their survey a lot more often. I just noticed this weekend that I've been a member since 1998! Back in the BonusMail days!

Acorn: Save Money Today!
18 SB, instant credit for zip code insurance offer. I enter my zip and then pick the top "get guote" button.

20 team points, and quick 18sb towards goal. Took 2 hours for Smores.tv to get that :P ( but I shouldn't complain, smores.tv just about single handedly got my required team points already.)

My MyPoints NCraves will payout 6 points for the first playlist, but all subsequent playlists are 3 points. I switch over to MyPoints videos after I've met my first and second SwagBucks goal for the day. I try to keep my second Swagbucks goal around 500. Anything over that I can't reliably achieve. MyPoints is great because their NCraves autorun and I don't have to worry about earning too many points daily. I've also found I qualify for their survey a lot more often. I just noticed this weekend that I've been a member since 1998! Back in the BonusMail days!

Thank you. I checked and I am getting 6 for the first run. I have always been cautious about trying to do both SB and MP on the same day. I worry they will shut me down. I had a strange experience with the dollar shave club, where my son did it on my computer with his SB account, but when I logged into MP on a different browser (I use different ones to avoid issues), MP showed it pending as did SB for him. In the end, both our accounts got credit. I emailed MP to avoid an issue and they never responded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter