Those using swagbucks ???

You just reload amazon like it's a normal visa. These virtual visas are super easy to use online, like any real visa is.
Just DO NOT USE IT AT BEST BUY....

I am STILL waiting for them to resolve my issue. They sent me a Disney gift card that I purchased with the Virtual Visa but after they mailed it, they decided that since it was bought with a "virtual" Visa, they would consider it as purchased with a "gift card" and so they DEACTIVATED the Disney gift card before I received it:mad:. When I called, they told me that there was nothing they could do because it was purchased with a "fraudulent" card! WTH???? I went into the store, showed them the printout of my "virtual" Visa (which has my name, address, etc right on it) AND my ID and they verified all of my information. They tried to "return" the gift card, but since it had been deactivated, there was no record of it in their system so they couldn't do anything about it. So now, I thought I had some resolution when I spoke to someone who said they would be sending me a check for $25 but it would take 7-10 business days to arrive. That phone call took place on August 28...almost 14 business days ago...and still no check.

So now, I am going to escalate it further. I have a case number and I am going to send an e-mail to whatever corporate address I can find, detailing my ordeal. This is absolutely ridiculous that I have had to jump through all of these hoops for $25. If I were seriously doing something fraudulent, A) I wouldn't be giving them every possible piece of identification and paper trail that I have, and B) I certainly would not have spent this much time and effort trying to recoup a whopping $25:crazy:.

EDIT: Since I couldn't find an e-mail address, I decided to call (again!) and talked to yet another person. This call was a little quicker (only about 15 minutes total) since he was able to look up my case number and read through all of the notes of my previous calls. As I suspected, there was NO CHECK that was ever sent out!! UGH!! So, he told me that he is sending me a $25 Disney gift card and I will have it in my hands on September 20. He gave me a new case number and told me to call on the 21st if I don't have it. As much as I would like to be confident that this is the end...I won't be completely convinced until the ACTIVATED gift card is in my hands and safely transferred to my account.

UPDATE: I got an e-mail this morning that said they were sorry that I did not receive my Disney Gift card (ha....funny!) so they have sent out a new one. I now have a new order number and a new shipping confirmation number so I am feeling much more confident that I will see a gift card in my mailbox on Thursday. The big question is whether or not it will be activated.

Last edited:
Thank you. I checked and I am getting 6 for the first run. I have always been cautious about trying to do both SB and MP on the same day. I worry they will shut me down. I had a strange experience with the dollar shave club, where my son did it on my computer with his SB account, but when I logged into MP on a different browser (I use different ones to avoid issues), MP showed it pending as did SB for him. In the end, both our accounts got credit. I emailed MP to avoid an issue and they never responded.
I think I remember you posting about that. I haven't had any problems using both on the same day, but I never run videos from both sites at the same time. I don't even keep a tab open for whichever site I'm not actively using. I start with swagbucks, try to get my daily goals, then if there's still hours in the day, I'll switch over to Mypoints and usually run NCraves. But of course, after boasting about how great MyPoints has been, Ncraves are no longer running for me so I switched over to their regular videos. I need to watch them to meet MyPoints' monthly goal for the bonus, but fingers are crossed the Ncraves come back up before bed. They usually run all night. Even at 3 points each, it's a nice stash of points to wake up to.

Did anyone else do the creativebug offer? It is supposed to credit for me today, and now it shows $0.00 pending. It has been showing $10 pending, to credit today since immediately after I signed up. I will wait until tomorrow to send a ticket, as these types of things sometimes credit overnight. But has anyone else had this happen? I even forgot to cancel my account in time and was charged $7.95 for a month, which didn't sting as bad since I was still getting $10 in sb.

Opinion Question: Is it better to use a visa giftcard to directly pay on your Disney trip or put it towards a Disney giftcard through their site & then pay? There's not a difference, right?

Thanks!
I prefer the Disney gift card because you can combine them on the disney gift card site, which comes in handy when you have a lot of them. I also received $5 back on RMN for purchasing a $100 gift card at Shop Disney with my virtual visa.

Question about the RMN app...
For the in-store cash back offers, if I link my Visa for, say, the CVS offer, do I have to link it again for the Walgreen's offer? Or is it just generally linked to my account? In other words, do I have to go through and link my Visa card to each offer individually, or can I just link it to one offer and then link/activate the offers that I want to use?

For the in-store cash back offers, if I link my Visa for, say, the CVS offer, do I have to link it again for the Walgreen's offer? Or is it just generally linked to my account? In other words, do I have to go through and link my Visa card to each offer individually, or can I just link it to one offer and then link/activate the offers that I want to use?

You only have to link it once.

You only have to link it once BUT you have to click on each offer and "Link Cash Back" before you make a purchase in order for it to credit. It's not like Shopkick where the purchase is automatically credited if you use a linked CC.

Has anyone ever had this situation before? I made an order at Macy's, just 1 order and spent about $233. I have 3 emails regarding 3 different shipments, depending on where the items are coming from. Earlier today I got an email from SB about my shop and earn for just the one shipment of $56. Will I get another email or 2 regarding the SB from the other 2 shipments that were all part of the same purchase? If not, do I need to wait the 32 days or whatever it is to put in a ticket?

Anyone purchase the ZooBooks magazine before? I know my DD would love that (maybe as a Christmas gift??), just trying to see if it is an instant credit (or credits at all). Or if there is a better route??

Yes, I had this happen with my last Kohls order. It has been over 3 weeks and I still only have a fraction of the SBs for that order that I should have. It is like it only gave me the SBs for the first shipment???? I have not placed a ticket or anything. I am tired of placing tickets. I feel like I am doing it so often.

The Glade Fall offer credited for me this morning. 750SB. I submitted on 8/26 so I've been waiting for it. Happy I didn't have to submit a ticket!

Yes, I had this happen with my last Kohls order. It has been over 3 weeks and I still only have a fraction of the SBs for that order that I should have. It is like it only gave me the SBs for the first shipment???? I have not placed a ticket or anything. I am tired of placing tickets. I feel like I am doing it so often.
I did get a 2nd email for the 2nd shipment yesterday and in my shop activity it combined both SB pending amounts. I guess I should have one more coming my way for the 3rd shipment that went out yesterday.

I got my Ziploc offer credited this morning finally. I have no recollection of when I made that purchase but I also made a purchase the same day for the Scrubbing Bubbles/Windex offer but have yet to see that.

I prefer the Disney gift card because you can combine them on the disney gift card site, which comes in handy when you have a lot of them. I also received $5 back on RMN for purchasing a $100 gift card at Shop Disney with my virtual visa.
Personally cash out paypal , transfer to my disney saving account, then buy Disney GC through Sam's Club. Lot of steps but already had the membership so bits at a time.

Last month DH stayed at hilton so I booked through SB. The pending was showing 0 but I was going to wait until 32 days past the stay date (8/21) to submit a ticket. I received a shop and earn email this morning that I'm getting 136 SB for the stay and that it'll be credited 9/17 :confused: but today is the 19th?? It hasn't shown up in my ledger. I figure I'll give them until the end of the day before I submit a ticket, but I found this a little odd...

The Glade Fall offer credited for me this morning. 750SB. I submitted on 8/26 so I've been waiting for it. Happy I didn't have to submit a ticket!
You are the first person I have heard to get credit for this. I submitted on the 21st and nothing ;(

I received all my shop and earns this week...out of the blue. I had submitted my receipts on 08/17. I did send a ticket in when the offers disappeared. I asked them to please make sure the offers show pending under shop activity if they do not want us to ask questions all the time!!! I did do all 3 shop and earns and I did receive all the SBs for those all this week.

I just stayed at a Hilton that I booked through Swagbucks. It shows that I "visited", no points yet...hopefully it works.

I received all my shop and earns this week...out of the blue. I had submitted my receipts on 08/17. I did send a ticket in when the offers disappeared. I asked them to please make sure the offers show pending under shop activity if they do not want us to ask questions all the time!!! I did do all 3 shop and earns and I did receive all the SBs for those all this week.

I just stayed at a Hilton that I booked through Swagbucks. It shows that I "visited", no points yet...hopefully it works.

Congrats! I have been having difficulty with hotel stays lately. Had to email them about one in July, which they did credit me for, then had an Expedia purchase with no credit - got this today -

our system is unable to credit your account your activity is not properly tracked. Even if a receipt is provided, the activity is not considered complete.

I paid for it at the time of booking in early August, my SB account shows the 'visit' to Expedia but not the purchase. I think they were giving 10 SB per dollar at the time, so I'm out over $30, and I'm not happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!