Those using swagbucks ???

WARNING! Hopefully you avoid the stupid mistake I made. The receipt submission found on the SB answer app for 2 SB per receipt counts as a survey completion! Great for those needing to check of the daily to do list BUT sucks for those with a 50% Spin and win survey bonus like me. ☹️ What a waste!
Oh, man, thanks for passing on the info, but so sorry you had to take the hit to learn it!

WARNING! Hopefully you avoid the stupid mistake I made. The receipt submission found on the SB answer app for 2 SB per receipt counts as a survey completion! Great for those needing to check of the daily to do list BUT sucks for those with a 50% Spin and win survey bonus like me. ☹️ What a waste!

Yeah..... unfortunately, I did the same thing..........

What counts for Earn SB from SwagbucksMobile? I can't get that box to check off????

Last edited:

Do y'all think I am just out of luck here? I did the Gilette offer back in mid-Oct. There was an "earn again" offer of 4000sb's. I subscribed, took a screen shot and got my razors but the SB's never went pending. I waited the 32 days and then put in a ticket. SB's emailed me back after 5 or 6 days asking for more info. I responded with all the info they asked for (which was in the original ticket) and sent the screenshots again. I got an email 5-6 days later saying because I didn't send the info they requested they were closing the ticket. Umm, okay...but I did send it in...everything they asked for. So, I responded right back and said exactly that and resent everything again. Been almost a week and I've heard nothing from them. I've been ignored by them before for a 2000sb offer and I eventually just dropped it and moved on. But this is 4000sb's. I'm getting ticked! Anyone have any suggestions or have had them do this to you?
Yes. I hate that stupid we're closing the ticket- don't close the ticket!- ticket is closed crap. I've always been successful in getting what I was owed but I didn't do the Gilette offer. I would open a new ticket with SB if that's possible? It's been awhile since I've fought them so I don't exactly recall the process :(
ETA: missed your update. 32 DAYS?! Ridiculous.

I opened up swagbucks on my laptop and got a pop for a flash sale on SB. I could buy up to 1,000 Swagbucks for $9 charged to my credit card. Never seen that before, I feel like buying SB is ridiculous but it's a $1 moneymaker. Points posted once I refreshed my account and I used some of the right away towards a paypal gift card.

I opened up swagbucks on my laptop and got a pop for a flash sale on SB. I could buy up to 1,000 Swagbucks for $9 charged to my credit card. Never seen that before, I feel like buying SB is ridiculous but it's a $1 moneymaker. Points posted once I refreshed my account and I used some of the right away towards a paypal gift card.

I just did the same! Thanks for the heads up! An easily earned 100 SB and a quick way to get to my 2nd daily goal.

Swagbucks CHAT- so i was going ot submit a ticket because i finished a 250 sb survey and it only gave me 1 sb and i was supposed to have spin and win survey bonus. When i went to enter a ticket it had a chat window as well. I chatter and got credit right away plus my survey bonus from spin and win. I like this.

I just did the same! Thanks for the heads up! An easily earned 100 SB and a quick way to get to my 2nd daily goal.

Seeing the high amounts people on DoC are doing I really regret buying my 1k SB. SB is going to shut this down hard. The pop up said 10,000 SB limit but the computer is not enforcing it yet. Someone bought 125k. I just hope those of us who bought a small, allowed amount don’t get taken out when they take the big guys out :(

For those who have done the Armor All 3000 SB deal, I submitted my receipt yesterday and got the SBs the same day! Never happens to me so I was shocked!

I just went to Peanut Labs and it says that my account has been permanently suspended. Anyone else had that happen to them? I have no idea what rule I would have violated. I am hoping this doesn't lead to my SB account being deactivated.

Yep..I had that happen late Spring last year. I hadn't even done peanut labs much over the past several months before...so no reason AT ALL. I sent in several inquiries and NEVER got a response.

So a few offers that have worked for me:

Coffemate 2200 sb credited same day. I had to throw enough stuff in to get to $35 for free shipping. I had already done this one when it was 1200 or 1300 sb.
Art of Sport--used code crissa and it was only $5. Will pause then cancel.
I tried the paypal debit card one but Paypal said I wasn't eligible.
I also tried creativebug when it was 500 sb (now it's 750) but it didn't credit.

Bad news for those of you that cash out for the Visas to use at shopdisney. I have been doing this forvever. Never a problem. Until today. Ordered my $25 Disney card and a few minutes later got an email saying I needed to call, b/c they couldn't verify my order. I called and they said they no longer take Virtual Visas b/c about a month ago they realized they would send out the order, but not get full payment for the full amount due. I know a few people mentioned this a bit ago, but it seemed to be fixed, as its worked for me (and others) since then. But no longer. And of course, my card balance shows $0. Ugh. She said to give it 3-5 business days and if balance is still $0 I will have to contact the Virtual Visa company. Blah. No more cashing out for the virtual cards for me.

So a few offers that have worked for me:

Coffemate 2200 sb credited same day. I had to throw enough stuff in to get to $35 for free shipping. I had already done this one when it was 1200 or 1300 sb.
Art of Sport--used code crissa and it was only $5. Will pause then cancel.
I tried the paypal debit card one but Paypal said I wasn't eligible.
I also tried creativebug when it was 500 sb (now it's 750) but it didn't credit.
I wonder if the art of sport stuff would sell on ebay...

Bad news for those of you that cash out for the Visas to use at shopdisney. I have been doing this forvever. Never a problem. Until today. Ordered my $25 Disney card and a few minutes later got an email saying I needed to call, b/c they couldn't verify my order. I called and they said they no longer take Virtual Visas b/c about a month ago they realized they would send out the order, but not get full payment for the full amount due. I know a few people mentioned this a bit ago, but it seemed to be fixed, as its worked for me (and others) since then. But no longer. And of course, my card balance shows $0. Ugh. She said to give it 3-5 business days and if balance is still $0 I will have to contact the Virtual Visa company. Blah. No more cashing out for the virtual cards for me.

You can order at target.com and use the virtual visa.

I was doing the same until that first report here. They worked at Sam's last month, and they work at Amazon. I'm trying to work out a plan between Walmart GCs and VVisa at Sam's, then put the remainder on my Amazon acct and move that amount into my vacation fund as cash. My spreadsheet is a bit of a mess at the moment. I'm hoping Sam's keeps the $75 GC packs, may not be the best discount, but they work well for my cashouts.

Were you just using the Virtual Visa on its own or were you going through Paypal? I know when it was mentioned the first time the issue was because peoples address could not be verified so I started using them through Paypal. I'm not sure if I want to get another VV or just go with Paypal now....

Well buying SB will solve my problem with getting enough points to redeem for all the $10 Visas I need to get all my 80 SB rebates. I just load them onto my Starbucks account.

I got a bunch of free rejoins (think I'm up to 12 now) and they just said today is the last SwagIQ game of the year. Wonder how long the free rejoins will be good for. I actually won 4 games of Swag IQ last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter