Those using swagbucks ???

Twice I've used the swagbuck groupon link to purchase a groupon but didn't get SB for it. Am I doing something wrong?

whats the collector's bill?

A CB is when SB offers a special bill, that you have to use search to get. And sometimes you don't, but keep trying. Its only for 1 day (like a holiday), but sometimes they offer times when you can collect a series of CB for bonus SB over a span of several days. The Valentine one that I posted about was only for VD and was worth 19 SB.

Not sure if this appeals to anyone, but there's an offer for 750 SB to join WW. It's on sale for $35 for a 3 month subscription. It was the push I needed to sign back up with WW. The 750 went pending immediately.

Can you tell me where you found this offer. please?

Has anyone else noticed a change in surveys? As in the time taken to complete vs. the SB awarded? My surveys have been full of 15 Min for 15 SB, 13 Min for 20 SB, 17 Min for 24 SB, etc.

I used to be able to complete a survey and at least get close to my Daily Goal. Now it seems like I have to take 3-4 to even make it worth it. I'd say the majority I complete are for like 20SB. Really a bummer for sure.

Has anyone else noticed a change in surveys? As in the time taken to complete vs. the SB awarded? My surveys have been full of 15 Min for 15 SB, 13 Min for 20 SB, 17 Min for 24 SB, etc.

I used to be able to complete a survey and at least get close to my Daily Goal. Now it seems like I have to take 3-4 to even make it worth it. I'd say the majority I complete are for like 20SB. Really a bummer for sure.

I have a bunch like that, but I also have a ton of the 10-25 Min for 75-125 SBs available as well.

Does anyone know if I can redeem sb for the visa gc and then buy disney gc at BJ's.com? I have never redeemed, since I am new to sb, and I don't have a paypal account (yet)!

How much does everyone average a month? I have been doing this since 2nd week in January and I only have 1800 sb. I feel like it’s taking me forever. Also, do they only let you get a certain amount of points per month for watching videos? My videos aren’t showing the “good job” after each anymore and look different and I’m not sure I’m getting the points.

I’m not 100% certain, but I think I remember some fine print about it only crediting for Groupon Local.

I've always gotten credit for groupon stuff regardless of what I bought. It works like any other shop, it'll be pending for 30 days.

How much does everyone average a month? I have been doing this since 2nd week in January and I only have 1800 sb. I feel like it’s taking me forever. Also, do they only let you get a certain amount of points per month for watching videos? My videos aren’t showing the “good job” after each anymore and look different and I’m not sure I’m getting the points.
I started about the same time, second week of Jan. I'm up to 6000. I have yet to redeem, but with a trip coming up this summer I am motivated! I've been doing surveys while at the gym. My videos finally started running on their own, so I run it overnight. It helps.

I’ve done $5800 in 44 months. A lot of my earnings these days are from offers and shop though. Videos are so slow these days. It used to be 3 sb/10 videos when I joined in summer of 2015. Now it’s 1 sb per 15. And I used to make > 100 sb/day with apps. Now it’s probably 20 sb.

I’ve done $5800 in 44 months. A lot of my earnings these days are from offers and shop though. Videos are so slow these days. It used to be 3 sb/10 videos when I joined in summer of 2015. Now it’s 1 sb per 15. And I used to make > 100 sb/day with apps. Now it’s probably 20 sb.

I've earned about $3500 since I joined in the spring of 2017. But I will say February has been the worse I remember since joining. I am having a really hard time making my first goal each day! I've already missed two days this month because I haven't had time to mess with it. I do genuinely enjoy SB and it's fairly easy, it is just isn't near as lucrative as it was when I first joined almost two years ago.

I've earned about $3500 since I joined in the spring of 2017. But I will say February has been the worse I remember since joining. I am having a really hard time making my first goal each day! I've already missed two days this month because I haven't had time to mess with it. I do genuinely enjoy SB and it's fairly easy, it is just isn't near as lucrative as it was when I first joined almost two years ago.

It's for sure been better but this month (knock on wood) isn't the worst I've seen. But it's all relative to whether you have working ncraves and how they are working. And the coupon prints, if I didn't get those most days, even when they don't fully credit, I'd be hurting bad this month. Monday's are generally the only day I make my 2nd goal unless I have a shop that posts or I get lucky with survey's and it's simply because I have the benefit of Fri/Sat/Sun coupon credits. I average $100 a month because I don't do many/any offers where you have to pay unless it's something I already want and most of my online shopping is at Amazon.

I can do $25, sometimes $50 without trying very hard. I run encraves when they work. I do surveys when I can (once or twice a week). I print coupons every day when they are available. I do very few offers. I use the shopping portal sometimes.

So I fell off the SB wagon again and am just getting back to it. Are coupons not crediting for other people? I’ve done 3 or 4 prints but none of them have credited. Also how long is it taking for the BB offer to credit now? Spent $100 the other day and haven’t every seen a Shop and Earn email.

So I fell off the SB wagon again and am just getting back to it. Are coupons not crediting for other people? I’ve done 3 or 4 prints but none of them have credited. Also how long is it taking for the BB offer to credit now? Spent $100 the other day and haven’t every seen a Shop and Earn email.

I just checked My Account. My coupons for 2/11 credited on the 12th and my coupons for 2/13 credited on the 14th. Nothing since then.

Generally our coupons have been crediting pretty well most days. But they don't credit Saturday’s and Sunday’s, and I think they don't credit on holidays as well. I was hoping they’d credit today but I’m betting they credit tmw from Friday day, 15th, Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th. I think if holiday falls on a Monday they move to the next day. I suppose they could still credit later, I think one day last week they credited much later than usual, but it’ll probably be tmw.

Can someone please refresh my memory on when BB credits. I know nothing is definite, but I remember there being a general schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter