Those using swagbucks ???

On the up side, I just won my first ever Swagbucks Live game. I only got 56 SB, but I'll take it!

On the down side, has anyone else noticed that the Watch videos have started shrinking to ridiculous levels? 30 videos for 1 SB? They have got to be kidding. :rolleyes:

That's been the hardest part of the last swagos for me is the win square.

I know 30 videos ( an hour) for one or two Penny's I think I spend more in electric.
I let my firestick play hideout.tv app I made 9sb I am hour

Are you talking about the sb live one? You don't have to win you just need to get a question that offers sb, it'll show which one's do, and get it correct. Stay to the end of the game and collect. The square will fill in even if you only got 1sb from the game. If people had to win the game to get it filled, so many people would be complaining.

Are you talking about the sb live one? You don't have to win you just need to get a question that offers sb, it'll show which one's do, and get it correct. Stay to the end of the game and collect. The square will fill in even if you only got 1sb from the game. If people had to win the game to get it filled, so many people would be complaining.
That makes since... I hate that game makes me feel really dumb... so i dont go, guess I'll go tomorrow

That makes since... I hate that game makes me feel really dumb... so i dont go, guess I'll go tomorrow

Don't let it. Some of it's pop culture stuff I've never heard about or history stuff I've never learned because it wasn't in school etc. They do follow a bit of a pattern, they won't use the same a, b or c twice in a row and generally use each of them before repeating one so I try and find the pattern if I can pay enough attention. It's gotten me a few extra answers from guessing.

I know 30 videos ( an hour) for one or two Penny's I think I spend more in electric.
I let my firestick play hideout.tv app I made 9sb I am hour

Hmm, interested to hear more on this, I have a bunch of questions, sorry. what is hideout.tv app? It's on your tv? And how do you find it? I have a firestick tv but no idea how to do much I mostly use it for hulu tv right now, only had it about 6 months so far. Is it a free app? And can I let it run all day while I'm gone? Can you also let watch run on your laptop at the same time? Thanks for any help you can share!

Hmm, interested to hear more on this, I have a bunch of questions, sorry. what is hideout.tv app? It's on your tv? And how do you find it? I have a firestick tv but no idea how to do much I mostly use it for hulu tv right now, only had it about 6 months so far. Is it a free app? And can I let it run all day while I'm gone? Can you also let watch run on your laptop at the same time? Thanks for any help you can share!

smores is hideout.tv go on your sb to your acend media when the videos pop up to get your user name off that page.
amazon fire search/ magnifier on the top left the hideout.tv install that.

sign in play and let it run.
you can send the points to your sb account or one of dozen other companies
I usually do it from my phone I think its easier but you can do it through the app as well (www.hideout.tv)
it doesn't make you a lot i think 20 a day but its something, my kids like the channel with the dog going through the car wash

we use our firesticks for everything we unlocked them so we could cancel cable. you can message me I can tell you how.

Do you guys know the procedure for installing the game apps on a kids phone so they can battle to level 13? Just log into my swags on his phone?(He would actually enjoy playing the games and it makes better time sense)

Do you guys know the procedure for installing the game apps on a kids phone so they can battle to level 13? Just log into my swags on his phone?(He would actually enjoy playing the games and it makes better time sense)
Do you mean the Vikings game? I'm doing that one, you just have them send an email and you go on your email on the device you want to install it on and use the link they give you to install it.

6 swag codes today, starting at 10 AM EST. Hoping they won't all be swag button codes because I refuse to install it.

6 swag codes today, starting at 10 AM EST. Hoping they won't all be swag button codes because I refuse to install it.
In regard to the swag button, I installed it on a different browser that I only use for that purpose. That way it's not on my everyday browser and doesn't interfere with anything.

I resisted for a long time, too. Eventually, I installed it in Chrome, but only enable it when I need to enter a Swagcode, then immediately disable it. You can do that by going into More Tools -> Extensions and flipping the Swagbutton switch.

Not saying you should, merely if that option makes any difference in your decision, do with it what you will.

I feel so dumb for asking this, but where do we enter this code? I can't find my little window I used to enter the codes in :o

Nevermind - I found it. I just needed to post and I knew I'd find it lol!

I do think it's moved since I last entered a swagcode!

Well, it seems my getting points for Roku channel watching has run out. Today I noticed it not generating sb points in my ledger. Had been appearing as "Watch: Watch+ Content " Thought maybe if I did a VIP log out then log back in using the code emailed me it would work. Nope! Getting an "Authentication Error" message. So I guess my code is not good anymore.

Anyone else?

It was a nice ride!

Well, it seems my getting points for Roku channel watching has run out. Today I noticed it not generating sb points in my ledger. Had been appearing as "Watch: Watch+ Content " Thought maybe if I did a VIP log out then log back in using the code emailed me it would work. Nope! Getting an "Authentication Error" message. So I guess my code is not good anymore.

Anyone else?

It was a nice ride!
I think I either got an email or saw a fb post about it ending for now until it goes live for everyone.

Good news about that Vikings game offer!

I had downloaded it last week onto my iPhone when it was worth 1500sb and you had to get your castle to level 10. I did that and got the sb immediately, but then saw they had raised the offer's sb this week to 2500 for hitting level 13. So I decided to gamble and see if it'd let me do it twice if I put it on my Android tablet and that also credited! :cool1: And it credited the 2500 when I hit level 10 again, not 13.

I'm probably going to try and get to 13 before I cash out, just in case, but this was a really easy offer and credits immediately upon completion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!