Those using swagbucks ???

My nCraves have stopped automatically advancing like they used to. They go maybe two rounds and that’s it. I have been liking one ncrave that comes up first thing in the morning. It doesn’t repeat but it’s 3 sb and runs really quickly.

Mine are going two or three rounds then I have to do the “I am not a robot” thing and it just sits and won’t advance. TTG has been really good for me lately. I’ve been getting to at least half my first goal each day with just her. I’ve also been getting a 6 sb ncrave, but it doesn’t auto advance (have to click through). It’s not too bad, but I would rather not be tied to the computer for long periods of time. I really hope this ncrave thing is just a temporary thing and not how it is going to be going forward.

Also, has anyone gotten the BB bonus for shopping in store lately? I made a purchase a week ago and it is showing up in my shop activity, but I haven’t received the bonus yet. Same with DH account. Made the purchase two days ago and it is showing in his shop activity, but no bonus. Thinking of submitting a ticket to see what happens.

lol umm now i am confused. please explain

It's the level of the actual palace building, but I didn't get to 13 and got 25sb. Just logged on to start the day and the only two things I have are that and the coupon prints. I know I got the palace to 10 so I'm curious to see if I can get it to 13 if I'll get more.

Mine are going two or three rounds then I have to do the “I am not a robot” thing and it just sits and won’t advance. TTG has been really good for me lately. I’ve been getting to at least half my first goal each day with just her. I’ve also been getting a 6 sb ncrave, but it doesn’t auto advance (have to click through). It’s not too bad, but I would rather not be tied to the computer for long periods of time. I really hope this ncrave thing is just a temporary thing and not how it is going to be going forward.

Also, has anyone gotten the BB bonus for shopping in store lately? I made a purchase a week ago and it is showing up in my shop activity, but I haven’t received the bonus yet. Same with DH account. Made the purchase two days ago and it is showing in his shop activity, but no bonus. Thinking of submitting a ticket to see what happens.

My son used a qr code at BB when he bought a bunch of movies the day before yesterday. I hope he gets the bonus for that. Assuming you bought stuff and not gift cards?

Swagbucks has a buy swagbucks offer: 2000sb for $19. It's supposed to be a limit of 3 but I keep getting an error after 2 on both of our accounts. Last time a few hours after the purchases I got referral points for my DHs account, not sure if that will happen this time.

Swagbucks has a buy swagbucks offer: 2000sb for $19. It's supposed to be a limit of 3 but I keep getting an error after 2 on both of our accounts. Last time a few hours after the purchases I got referral points for my DHs account, not sure if that will happen this time.

Where did you find that offer? I don't see it. I only see buy 500 SB for $5.99.

My son used a qr code at BB when he bought a bunch of movies the day before yesterday. I hope he gets the bonus for that. Assuming you bought stuff and not gift cards?

Yep. Bought a laptop (not Apple). DH bout a window air conditioner.

I just did the I Can Read offer through Rev U. 888 SB and it charged me $1.09 plus I'll get two books. Credited within minutes. Now I just need to cancel in the next two weeks before the next shipment/charge.
Ugh, should always go back and recheck disboards before doing a deal! Was browsing through discover offers last night and saw this one, but it was only 444 SB. I had a little bit leftover on a virtual visa so I decided to give it a try. Of course the sbs haven’t posted and now I realize I should have waited until rev u was doing double!! :worried:

Oh well, hopefully it won’t be too much of a pain to get them to credit it. :scared:

Ugh, should always go back and recheck disboards before doing a deal! Was browsing through discover offers last night and saw this one, but it was only 444 SB. I had a little bit leftover on a virtual visa so I decided to give it a try. Of course the sbs haven’t posted and now I realize I should have waited until rev u was doing double!! :worried:

Oh well, hopefully it won’t be too much of a pain to get them to credit it. :scared:

I know, I have been using the easy ones to fill my daily total this last busy week , and now those same deals are double...

When I was doing the I Can Read offer and issue came up. I was trying to use an OmniCard Visa Debit that was issued me as payment for doing a focus group. Up until now, I've only used that Visa Debit at brick and mortar stores, locally. There is only a small amount left on it (less than $5). I entered my home zip code as the "billing zip code" and I kept getting an error message about the zip code being incorrect. I completed the offer using a different Visa Debit and it worked when entering my home zip.
Has this ever happened to anyone and if so, did you find a way around it?

Of course the sbs haven’t posted ....! :worried:

Mine didn't post right away either. Ugh! Getting credit from SB Help Desk has been like pulling teeth lately! But... I saved EVERYHING! Including a screenshot of the blue "SB ACTIVATED" pop-up box over the offer page.

When I was doing the I Can Read offer and issue came up. I was trying to use an OmniCard Visa Debit that was issued me as payment for doing a focus group. Up until now, I've only used that Visa Debit at brick and mortar stores, locally. There is only a small amount left on it (less than $5). I entered my home zip code as the "billing zip code" and I kept getting an error message about the zip code being incorrect. I completed the offer using a different Visa Debit and it worked when entering my home zip.
Has this ever happened to anyone and if so, did you find a way around it?[/Q
they dont have a zip code on those gift cards so some offers dont work, I got mine down to 1 and some change I didnt want it to go unused so I posted it to my electric bill...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter