Those using swagbucks ???

I finished getting city hall to level 17 just now and it actually paid out immediately. I was amazed to see it there so fast. Also, when it says 21 days it takes that long, wow! I should have been more on top of stuff at the beginning but I really had to work it yesterday and especially today to gather enough materials for the last upgrade. Thankfully I'd gotten a 7 day speedup from something so once I had what I needed to upgrade city hall to 17 I was able to finish it right away. Just glad to be done and will stick to the one week time frame for any other games like this, though I think this may be the last of them that I hadn't done.

I finished getting city hall to level 17 just now and it actually paid out immediately. I was amazed to see it there so fast. Also, when it says 21 days it takes that long, wow! I should have been more on top of stuff at the beginning but I really had to work it yesterday and especially today to gather enough materials for the last upgrade. Thankfully I'd gotten a 7 day speedup from something so once I had what I needed to upgrade city hall to 17 I was able to finish it right away. Just glad to be done and will stick to the one week time frame for any other games like this, though I think this may be the last of them that I hadn't done.

Thank you for reminding me! I had been waiting to get enough resources to upgrade to 17 and after seeing your post I checked and had them! I had enough red jewels to instantly upgrade and then checked and the SB were instant for me too!

My sb win... i was do excited but no one gets me but you all.
I bought tickets on groupon last month, i was so excited that i got back 6000 swagbucks
from the 4 tickets i bought.... and i bought them with groupon giftcards that i bought on mygiftcards+ during all the swagos and also got swagbucks... probably $20 or so i got them a few at a time so im not sure exactly. Thats the most i have ever saved using sb links. And all from home
****Tickets were for universal studios, sorry i left that out

Ticket

Last edited:
Has anyone completed a gold survey for in-store mystery shopper? I noticed the survey app changes based on my location. I went to Walmart after work last night and a 600 SB survey wanted me to mystery shop at the fresh sausage section, requesting pics, ect. I completed the survey and they said pending my pics, I'd get the points. I am seeing nothing today as pending. Nothing credited yesterday, of course. What gives?

Anyone get coupon prints today (Tuesday)? I think I printed yesterday, but now I'm second guessing????

I've officially given up on SB today. They took away 6,000SB from the one food service I tried last month. I was naive for not redeeming right away and they took it away. That was the last straw.
Can you fight it, they did that to me a few months ago and they reversed it when i sent the receipts.
Im always so scared to save up points for that reason. They have really changed in the last year.

I've officially given up on SB today. They took away 6,000SB from the one food service I tried last month. I was naive for not redeeming right away and they took it away. That was the last straw.

There is a lot of chatter about this on reddit. Apparently the company is pulling back the funds, not Swagbucks themselves. The company is claiming people had to buy two weeks worth of meals, but the sb offer didn't initially say that. Submit a ticket. Hopefully you have screen shots to include. I would be furious myself, but don't give up! Lots of unhappy people mean it is more likely to be resolved.
And if all else fails, do a charge back on our credit card.

Can you fight it, they did that to me a few months ago and they reversed it when i sent the receipts.
Im always so scared to save up points for that reason. They have really changed in the last year.
There is a lot of chatter about this on reddit. Apparently the company is pulling back the funds, not Swagbucks themselves. The company is claiming people had to buy two weeks worth of meals, but the sb offer didn't initially say that. Submit a ticket. Hopefully you have screen shots to include. I would be furious myself, but don't give up! Lots of unhappy people mean it is more likely to be resolved.

I might try fighting it if I can find the emails. I wasn't able to delete my account on my phone the other day and I never got around to doing it on my computer so I still have an active SB account. Thanks for letting me know about this. Crossing my fingers.

Thats a great idea about the credit card..

Streak question, it's been so long since I paid it any attention... Let's say I hit it all month, am I getting the 300sb bonus or do I get all 4 for a total of 625sb?

I submitted a ticket for my missing Swagbucks through CBS. I used my main email to sign up. Even though I went through the link it didn’t credit me because of it. I’ve done it before and they credited me. Hopefully they do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!