Those using swagbucks ???

I know awhile back there was a bonus for signing up for Uber eats (or one of the delivery services). I went into Swagbucks and found a $50 one for door dash. Would this probably be the best payout for one of these types services right now. My DD is thinking about doing this. Her car isn’t up to the specks required for uber, but she should be able to do a delivery service.

She has swagbucks, but could sign up for another program if there’s a better payout.

thanks for any advice!

My apps are forcing me to log in and some aren't keeping me logged in. Others are forcing an update and it's not a good one but can't be ignored. Only updated entertainnow but so far it seems they've nerfed the apps.

Maybe come back to it doing the two small deposits... its worth it its $100
Tried this, they still have not shown up, or at least I can't find them on the NorthOne app. Their customer service is pretty worthless. I was told to look under transactions, but there is no link called transactions anywhere I can see.

Tried this, they still have not shown up, or at least I can't find them on the NorthOne app. Their customer service is pretty worthless. I was told to look under transactions, but there is no link called transactions anywhere I can see.
My son waited untill the card came loaded 50 on it at walmart.. i think it was $2.00.. then spent the money. He got his sb yesterday

My son waited untill the card came loaded 50 on it at walmart.. i think it was $2.00.. then spent the money. He got his sb yesterday
That's interesting. Was it less than 32 days to get the SB? I have absolutely no idea how one adds money to a debit card at Walmart either! (Help?!) I am still considering just letting it go.

They did offer me 3 free months when I threatened to cancel over this problem...

Last edited:
That's interesting. Was it less than 32 days to get the SB? I have absolutely no idea how one adds money to a debit card at Walmart either! (Help?!) I am still considering just letting it go.

They did offer me 3 free months when I threatened to cancel over this problem...
Yes it is... the funny part is you can mark it done in the northone app .. not really sure how i did it i found where it gives you instructions then there was a button that said i did it. It went pending on the sb side. I always find away to make it work when its this much money. My son only had the money in his account 2 days.

Yes it is... the funny part is you can mark it done in the northone app .. not really sure how i did it i found where it gives you instructions then there was a button that said i did it. It went pending on the sb side. I always find away to make it work when its this much money. My son only had the money in his account 2 days.
You're right. I clicked on the things that said I sent $50 and immediately got an email from SB. It's been an interesting process. Pending until Aug 2. I should have just done that Tuesday instead of tryign to link my paypal I guess.

Apparently I got selected for the Shark vacuum in home trial. Only know this because it just arrived. I kept wondering what on earth I had ordered. I think I'll need to use it for a few weeks then return it and I make $75 for the surveys, but I'm honestly not sure.

Apparently I got selected for the Shark vacuum in home trial. Only know this because it just arrived. I kept wondering what on earth I had ordered. I think I'll need to use it for a few weeks then return it and I make $75 for the surveys, but I'm honestly not sure.
Nice, i read that you cut the cord off it and take a pic... most people reattach the cord later.

Nice, i read that you cut the cord off it and take a pic... most people reattach the cord later.

We reattached the cord 😁 I will say originally they said we'd have to ship it back and then it changed to cutting the cord. With it being cordless they may actually have you return it which is a bummer. I can't seem to qualify for any of their surveys any more on any topic. Oh well, I do like the vacuum.

We reattached the cord 😁 I will say originally they said we'd have to ship it back and then it changed to cutting the cord. With it being cordless they may actually have you return it which is a bummer. I can't seem to qualify for any of their surveys any more on any topic. Oh well, I do like the vacuum.
I have a nice cordless Dyson so I won’t be heartbroken if I have to send it back but it would be nice to have one for each floor. I’ll keep my expectations low.

We got to test out one of the cordless ones and we had to send it back.

I know some people think the surveys aren't worth the time but Monday I had a panel (on toilet paper) that I made $27 at and last night I made $30 on a panel looking at some health care marketing. I'm also doing a Shark in home use test which I think pays $75. Unfortunately I'm growing attached to the vacuum which I have to give back at the end:( I love my Dyson, but I also love the Shark.

Dumb question. You said you set up a new bank account on paypal. I am a paypal novice. When I went to transfer to another bank, it had a $5.99 fee. Did you do it differently to avoid this?
I asked my son how he put money in ..
He used PayPal zoom.. click on add money no paypal account needed.. to add money with the visa card that came the mail its .. 50cents to send money from your paypal account to the visa..
Its 4.99 for in person

I asked my son how he put money in ..
He used PayPal zoom.. click on add money no paypal account needed.. to add money with the visa card that came the mail its .. 50cents to send money from your paypal account to the visa..
Its 4.99 for in person
I saw the Xoom thing when I first went to paypal, but didn't want to spend to trasfer. I did eventually get my paypal linked to NorthOne's bank. At first CS kept telling me I wouldn't be able to see the 2 small deposits paypal sends for verification, but they finally showed up on the app Monday or Tuesday (backdated to July 23). And then I got the debit card in the mail. So I transferred $50 a couple of days ago. The 10,000 SB are due to hit my account today, and I plan to use the debit card to spend the $50 next week.

Another SB annoyance - ledger says my points will post today but it's 5:30 and no sign of them yet. Oops, spoke too soon, they showed up at 5:45!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter