Those using swagbucks ???

That Telemundo nCrave is amazing! I've been on or around my laptop all day so I've been running it instead of AYCE. I've completed 23 rounds for 184 SB! I've switched over to Happy Hour right now since it is 10SB per round, but that's not as good as Telemundo. Happy Hour is 10 SB for 22 steps at :44 each. That's 16 minutes for 10 SB. Telemundo is 8 SB for 15 steps at :30 each. That's only 7.5 minutes for 8 SB.

That Telemundo nCrave is amazing! I've been on or around my laptop all day so I've been running it instead of AYCE. I've completed 23 rounds for 184 SB! I've switched over to Happy Hour right now since it is 10SB per round, but that's not as good as Telemundo. Happy Hour is 10 SB for 22 steps at :44 each. That's 16 minutes for 10 SB. Telemundo is 8 SB for 15 steps at :30 each. That's only 7.5 minutes for 8 SB.

haha thank you for figuring that out, I was just wondering the other day which one was really better.

That happens to me too sometimes! Ugh! Sometimes for a little while, sometimes for half the day or even the whole day or even longer! But I don't think it has anything to do with you having recently joined Swagbucks. Very frustrating for sure but it does always eventually come back. Sometimes it will be that way at home but I can get it to run just fine at work. Then I try it in incognito mode and that works pretty good sometimes, sometimes not. Sometimes Ayce is missing in regular mode but is available incognito. Then it disappears from incognito and available in regular mode. So you can try different things that sometimes work. Also, sometimes it just shows the Ngage girl just sitting at a laptop, but so far that never works for me, but seems to for others. Plus, my watch videos go and sponsored videos also don't work then when ncrave says unavailable, except for maybe Laptop Guy. Tour the Web will usually be there but I run it and it doesn't credit. Definitely frustrating for sure. If ncrave shows back up but without Ayce, run some of the others for a while and that may coax Ayce to come out and play!

Thank you for suggesting incognito - everything is showing up now (AYCE, Happy Hour). I might not get the Swago board done after all!

site was down and now back up. i got a notification about entertain now app 3x sb but i have ran over 20 videos and have not been credited. sb needs to get their act together.

I was doing a 200 point survey when it went down and I finished the whole thing and hit submit to finish....and still no points. I have sent a ticket in and they better make it right.

PL- Access free tools and resources for managing migraines 68 SB (instant credit after name, email and answering 2 yes/no questions) :)

I had to do this twice in order for it to credit, but since it basically put me just shy of first goal, I had to try again after the first try failed. Thanks so much!

I've been reading back through the thread and have noticed that there are a few products that seem to be worth purchasing, based on price vs. Swagbucks points. Wen haircare seems to be the most recent. My daughter likes trying new products, so I'm tempted - it seems that money-wise it's (very slightly) profitable, even without selling on eBay, with the cost of having to call to cancel.

Am I missing anything about the Wen offer? Are there others that I should consider?

I've been reading back through the thread and have noticed that there are a few products that seem to be worth purchasing, based on price vs. Swagbucks points. Wen haircare seems to be the most recent. My daughter likes trying new products, so I'm tempted - it seems that money-wise it's (very slightly) profitable, even without selling on eBay, with the cost of having to call to cancel.

Am I missing anything about the Wen offer? Are there others that I should consider?

Not really. They are just pushy on the phone when you call to cancel. Just have to keep saying that you want to cancel and they will finally process it.

Not really. They are just pushy on the phone when you call to cancel. Just have to keep saying that you want to cancel and they will finally process it.

Thanks - I'll just say something like I bought it for my daughter and she didn't like it, which could very well turn out to be true.

Any other offers worth considering?

I thought they would be pushier actually. The total call time when I cancelled this week was 3:34, so I was pretty happy with that!

I thought they would be pushier actually. The total call time when I cancelled this week was 3:34, so I was pretty happy with that!

They were super pushy when I called many months ago. I was on the phone for much longer than 3-4 minutes. They kept trying to get me to buy a cheaper package or spread them out further between. But eventually I got it done. It was also annoying because I had to call twice, once for my account and once for DH's.

PL- Access free tools and resources for managing migraines 68 SB (instant credit after name, email and answering 2 yes/no questions) :)

Thank you! Over my first goal. Now to go to the gym to run my 8 miles because I forgot to check my garmin watch and it's dead. Hard to run timed intervals without your timer :)

Peanut Labs. Go to Answer and click "Show More" near the top left. Click on Peanut Labs, scroll down, and you will see some offers.

The Dial Rewards also credits quickly for 58 SB.

Thanks GRUMPY28 for the tip about the migraine PL!
Thank you! the migraine didn't work for me, but Dial credited, so I met my first goal for the day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter