Those using swagbucks ???

I can't get anything to work for me today. I took a survey...said I finished it, didn't credit it. Ncrave keeps disappearing. Now Watch keeps disappearing. I click on things that DO appear sometimes and then it tells me it's not working...very frustrating!

I can't get anything to work for me today. I took a survey...said I finished it, didn't credit it. Ncrave keeps disappearing. Now Watch keeps disappearing. I click on things that DO appear sometimes and then it tells me it's not working...very frustrating!
Have you tried clearing your history and cache or going incognito? One of those usually helps me when the swagbuck gods are not pleased.

Finally decided to do the Gillette offerr, link just takes me to google :badpc:. So I was going to do foodstors, I don't see how its a $5 baking kit, when I add to cart its $14.99. Has anyone done food stirs? Easy to cancel?

I didn't realize that completing a peanut lab survey counts as a gold survey for the to do list. I sometimes find PL more likely to finish.

Yeah I actually don't do SB surveys anymore, they never credit or glitch more often. And I find with the PL surveys you usually get the +1 SB after SB would have told you you hit your quota.

I finally found the dial rewards offer and got it to credit. And then the planets aligned, and an offer under Peanut labs to Enter For A Chance To Win A Years Worth of FREE Diapers for 31 SB worked, and I made my goals. The last one was lifescript, so I just filled out the first page, and I closed the page it took me to, since I have found that lifescript can have you clicking on things for 10 minutes and not credit. Now if I get the free diapers, I will have to find someone to give them to, since we are now down to Overnights, and I really want to move out of those in a few months

Tripping worked for me, 20sn very easily just had to click a link in the new window that popped up. The migraine offer isn't in my PL :(

I finally found the dial rewards offer and got it to credit. And then the planets aligned, and an offer under Peanut labs to Enter For A Chance To Win A Years Worth of FREE Diapers for 31 SB worked, and I made my goals. The last one was lifescript, so I just filled out the first page, and I closed the page it took me to, since I have found that lifescript can have you clicking on things for 10 minutes and not credit. Now if I get the free diapers, I will have to find someone to give them to, since we are now down to Overnights, and I really want to move out of those in a few months

Might I suggest maybe checking local hospitals or a shelter to see if anyone in need may have use for them.

Might I suggest maybe checking local hospitals or a shelter to see if anyone in need may have use for them.
If I get that many, I would be happy to do that. I am also in a Facebook group with a lot of mothers who have trouble making ends meet (Obviously not one of the Disney groups), and I have sent diapers that we have outgrown to mothers there.

There was a Swago board today full of nCraves, 1 pt for each and a 50 pt bonus for completing. It lasts until 9 AM Pacific time tomorrow. I did it because my regular nCraves disappeared. There may be a new one tomorrow morning.

If I get that many, I would be happy to do that. I am also in a Facebook group with a lot of mothers who have trouble making ends meet (Obviously not one of the Disney groups), and I have sent diapers that we have outgrown to mothers there.

Sorry I didn't meant to sound like I was on my high horse! That's really nice of you though and I'm glad it crossed your mind.
There was a Swago board today full of nCraves, 1 pt for each and a 50 pt bonus for completing. It lasts until 9 AM Pacific time tomorrow. I did it because my regular nCraves disappeared. There may be a new one tomorrow morning.

This has been going on for several days now, I think today is the last day for it?

Finally decided to do the Gillette offerr, link just takes me to google :badpc:. So I was going to do foodstors, I don't see how its a $5 baking kit, when I add to cart its $14.99. Has anyone done food stirs? Easy to cancel?

If you read the details, it says you can't cancel. Even if you use a burner, SB won't credit for 32 days so they will charge you full price for the second month.

If you read the details, it says you can't cancel. Even if you use a burner, SB won't credit for 32 days so they will charge you full price for the second month.
Thanks! I thought they meant you can't cancel the first month. Probably not worth any hassles then

Anyone having trouble today with ncraves? The tv one wouldn't run but a couple rounds at a time today before it would glitch. Tonight I'm getting the sorry not available almost every other time. This is so frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter