Those using swagbucks ???

Anyone having trouble today with ncraves? The tv one wouldn't run but a couple rounds at a time today before it would glitch. Tonight I'm getting the sorry not available almost every other time. This is so frustrating.
I've had that, but I thought it was because I was already running Discovery TV (which is called nCrave TC + 50 SB) on another tab.

My ncraves have been finicky. They went away for all, but the ngage for 2. Ran that a few times then she went away. Tried running the ones on the swago board and they weren't available. Did some round for LTG and my watch for my daily meter. Eventually they came back. I've been trying to run the BET one for 8, but after every run I'm having to completely close out of firefox and open a new window. Thankfully I have a large payout coming today for a hotel purchase from priceline otherwise I'm not sure I'd get to my second goal. It's going to be a sad day when these go away. My second goal is currently 530.

featured ways to earn:
the wall street journal
1500 SB. SB will appear in 45 days
$12 for 12 weeks deal. $3 money maker.

I've got a question for all you swagpeeps.

It seems like a lot of you (I think...I may be wrong) use your points to get target GCs which you then use to buy Disney GCs. Any particular reason to do that rather then getting a Visa GC and adding that to a Disney Vacation account or something?

Just curious :)

It seems like a lot of you (I think...I may be wrong) use your points to get target GCs which you then use to buy Disney GCs. Any particular reason to do that rather then getting a Visa GC and adding that to a Disney Vacation account or something?

For the store gift cards, you get a once/month discount of 2,200 SB for a $25 gift card. For the monetary gift cards, that discount does not apply. That's why I do it. HTH!

I always get sam's club/walmart in the beginning of the year because sam's sells discounted Disney GCs.

I get target GCs at the end of the year because Target has a one day 10% off GC day every December.

Hope that helps!

I personally get Best Buy at the beginning of the year and use my shopkicks when they offer 4 kicks per $1.00 (an additional 1.6% back) for my discounted card. After that everything goes into my paypal for when other stores have deals. As it gets closer to fall/winter I'm like Texans and switch to Target for the 10% Target GCs offer they do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!