Those using swagbucks ???

So I was about 14 SB away from second goal and went to my SB inbox to see if I could get something there to credit and there was an offer the said earn up to 202 SB but it has expired. I clicked it anyways and decided to try one of the offers for 72. Put my name and zip and instant credit! I was shocked! I tried the other three and got another 72 and a 28 to both credit. Put me way over second goal for today. Maybe other will have some luck with it as well.

Good luck!

I've got those, but they are asking for name and email, not Zip. I can't decide if I want to do them, but with no watch videos of any kind today (no videos, no sponsored, no nCraves) I may not make my 1st goal otherwise.

Last week, they told me they are checking with the advertiser and would be back with me 'shortly.' Well, it's been a week and no response and no credit. So I sent another email again today....not very happy about this either! I would have never just spent $10 on a razor! :-(

They finally credited me yesterday for it, saying they will "eat the cost". My original order was made on August 5th. They also credited me for the Proactiv offer yesterday as well stating the same thing; it wasn't showing as pending on my account. I don't use any ad blockers so I'm not sure why things aren't tracking/crediting, especially since I make sure to purchase immediately after clicking the offer and making sure not to leave the page before doing so.

Hit the jackpot today. I had done a fairly lengthy toothpaste survey the other week from Colgate. It said something about in-home product testing, which I agreed to and probably put my address in for, but promptly forgot about. I never received anything, but had a 500 SB survey today wanting my feedback for the in-home testing period. There was no option to say that I didn't receive the product... I filled out the survey and received 500 SB.

I can't figure out the daily break ones, do you have to create a daily break account to see the offer? I click on them and get the login/register pop up overlay, but behind it I don't see anything listed as described in SB. I've tried to create an account but it tells me my email is invalid. Not sure if it's a glitch or what.

You need to have a daily break account. I only do daily break when I access it through sb.

They finally credited me yesterday for it, saying they will "eat the cost". My original order was made on August 5th. They also credited me for the Proactiv offer yesterday as well stating the same thing; it wasn't showing as pending on my account. I don't use any ad blockers so I'm not sure why things aren't tracking/crediting, especially since I make sure to purchase immediately after clicking the offer and making sure not to leave the page before doing so.

I just got credited for the Gillette offer with the same "eat the cost" email. I am also not entirely sure what I did wrong since they stated about 6 different reasons it could have gone wrong. The only one thing I know I did that was on the list was have more than one window open on the browser. This has never prevented Ebates from working, so I didn't assume it was an issue. However, I am happy, and I know from now on that these offers are probably not the way I will earn my SB.

Hi I'm trying to book a stay, park and cruise package for our trip in October. Will swagbucks be credited for that type of package

I just noticed that the Swag-up from the team challenge is one that has to be activated before it is available.
BOOOO Of course I cashed out today and didn't even think to look at that. If I'm able to keep a good momentum throughout the weekend and next week I'll be able to cash out again before it expires but if I don't, it'll just go to waste. I don't see myself doing much swagging while at Disney, if any at all. So irritating since the last one did not have to be activated

So I finally have something to report here. There's a Shell Fuel Rewards sign-up for 150 SB. It didn't credit right away but it does show as pending for 8/21. Asked for name, email and phone.
Thanks. Just did it and instantly showed pending for 8/21 in my ledger

I just got credited for the Gillette offer with the same "eat the cost" email. I am also not entirely sure what I did wrong since they stated about 6 different reasons it could have gone wrong. The only one thing I know I did that was on the list was have more than one window open on the browser. This has never prevented Ebates from working, so I didn't assume it was an issue. However, I am happy, and I know from now on that these offers are probably not the way I will earn my SB.

I did the offer on 8/8....so hopefully mine credit soon! It's $20!!!!

Hi I'm trying to book a stay, park and cruise package for our trip in October. Will swagbucks be credited for that type of package

I'm not sure where you plan to book through, but you can get cash back from travel sites credited if you go through the swagbucks shopping portal and book your trip, but you might find better cash back rates through different shopping portal sites with a bit of research. You can also redeem swagbucks for various gift cards that can be used towards travel or can be converted into other gift cards that may be useful for your trip.

If anyone was thinking about doing the MoviePass subscription anyway, SB has an offer for it for 500 sb. It's obviously not a money maker but if you were going to do it anyway, may as well get a bonus for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter