Those using swagbucks ???

I think you got bad information, @wendow. https://disneyrewards.com/offers/movieclubfebfy17/

"YOU MAY ALSO TAKE A 6TH MOVIE NOW AT THE SPECIAL PRICE OF JUST $11.95. PLUS YOU PAY NO ADDITIONAL SHIPPING AND PROCESSING CHARGE. This Bonus Movie will even count towards your purchase commitment, so you’ll only need to purchase 3 more movies in the next 24 months instead of 4."

I'm hoping that once the initial order with the 6th video ships, the site will update to show that the remaining commitment is 3. Right now the site shows 4 blank spaces under "commitment status" so I'm pretty sure it will work out. My fear was that the initial commitment was 5, with the 6th video reducing that to 4. But it looks like the 6th video isn't being counted (yet), which I'm hoping is because the order is still processing.

Thank you! I will call back and talk to someone else.
It is ridiculously confusing--probably intentionally. I'm wondering if the account will show the remaining commitment is three after the initial DVDs are shipped???

I'm hoping that once the initial order with the 6th video ships, the site will update to show that the remaining commitment is 3. Right now the site shows 4 blank spaces under "commitment status" so I'm pretty sure it will work out. My fear was that the initial commitment was 5, with the 6th video reducing that to 4. But it looks like the 6th video isn't being counted (yet), which I'm hoping is because the order is still processing.
The language seems pretty clear that if you get six you should only have to buy three more but who knows. The offer is not completely straight forward.

The language seems pretty clear that if you get six you should only have to buy three more but who knows. The offer is not completely straight forward.

I just noticed this language on the "commitment status" page: "Please note that your commitment status will be updated after your order payment has been processed." I'm hoping the "glitch" is because the payment is still processing, and once the payment is processed, the site will show that the 6th video counted as one of the four.

Ugh, I kept debating on doing this disney movie deal while at work tonight. Then was going to come reread all the posts here again to decide! Ugh, waited too long and now it's back down to the $20 SB so I'm holding off and hoping that someday it's up there again. Gah, hate it when I do that and can't decide then miss out altogether!
It's back to 2,800!

Just got an email that my movies from yesterday (Disney movie club) have already shipped! Wow, that was fast! Checked my account, and my commitment status still says I need to buy 4 movies.

thank you so much for looking for me, but it is not showing up for me, so I guess I'm out of luck on that one! Maybe this means I don't need Schwan's anyway???

@mjtatman , when I checked the Flash Deals page I saw the Schwan's even though it doesn't come up for me in search either. Maybe it'll work for you now http://www.swagbucks.com/p/offer-page/?id=3516&PlacementName=iHeart

Also, I'm seeing Dollar Shave Club for 2500 in addition the the movie club and Schwan's. Same offer as the 1975, just more SB. Can also check your Amex for the DSC offer. At the moment I have get $5 off $25 in purchases on mine, expires 11/15 so may not help with the monthly boxes but if you were interested in add ons maybe...

With Disney Movie Club, I always order the 6th and 7th movies, and my commitment status would update after it shipped... or I received it, I can't remember which for sure. The 6th one always counted, but your commitment status will not update just from purchasing. I hope that helps some.

@AmyAnne @havaneselover @wendow

Thanks for sharing your experience. I will wait to call until after my order ships and I receive. Right now it shows I need to buy 5 more :crazy2:

Is the Schwans deal live yet? It says "coming soon" and when I click on it it says unavailable. But, it is listed as 3,500.

Just got an email that my movies from yesterday (Disney movie club) have already shipped! Wow, that was fast! Checked my account, and my commitment status still says I need to buy 4 movies.

I also just got the shipment email. Thought that was fast. My account still says I need 4 movies though. Will check again when I receive them!

Also went ahead and declined offer for the next featured movie. Not a huge Cars fan!

Last edited:
My movies have shipped and my commitment page still shows that I need to buy 5. Also, they went back and charged me for the 5th & 6th movies. It was supposed to be 5 for $1 and then I would be charged $11.95 for the 6th movie, right? I was charged $9.95 for the 5th and $14.95 for the 6th.

My movies have shipped and my commitment page still shows that I need to buy 5. Also, they went back and charged me for the 5th & 6th movies. It was supposed to be 5 for $1 and then I would be charged $11.95 for the 6th movie, right? I was charged $9.95 for the 5th and $14.95 for the 6th.
My first 5 were $0.20 each. Six was $11.95 and seven was $8.95 according to the shipping email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!