Those using swagbucks ???

I never attempt surveys but decided to since they are double right now. After about 5 DQ's, I actually got one for 25sb and it was doubled. Then I tried another long and drawn out one and finished it. Worth 50sb and only got 50sb for it. The 2x promo said all surveys and that it doesn't expire until 12/16 at midnight yet this is showing as "Expired" in my SwagUps.

ETA: Just saw it posted on Reddit that SB's ended the swagup for 2x the surveys today (the 14th).

Yeah, they sent an inbox message about it, if you had the swagup should check your activity for a 10sb credit for the confusion:
Hi Swaggernauts,

We hope you’ve enjoyed the BIG bonuses you’ve been earning from our December Survey Bonus! Unfortunately, we message the wrong expiration date for your December Survey Swag Up. This Swag Up was intended to last for just a few hours, not a few days and therefore has expired. Because of our mistake we’re crediting you with an additional 10 SB Bonus! We’re very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Team Swagbucks

I would normally find it a little hard to believe that someone misunderstood a few hours and made it two days everywhere (the description, expiration date, pop up messages, etc) but then again this is swagbucks. I'm starting to believe they run the place with free interns other people rejected.

Looks like there's a bunch of dailybreak offers for me under peanut labs for 10. I noticed a bunch more under revenue universe for 8. It's not the normal 15, but I'll take it!

Thanks for posting! Between these and the multiple 2 SB insurance offers at RevU, I earned 58 SB in less than 10 mins! Yay!

Hmmm I completed two gold surveys yesterday and two this morning and have not received any extra for either of those...

Hmmm I completed two gold surveys yesterday and two this morning and have not received any extra for either of those...

They ended the swagup last night so the ones from the morning wouldn't double (unless you had one from a spin). I'm not sure when they activated the swagup yesterday, if you have it, perhaps the survey's were completed before they activated it?

Oh, that must be why I got the bonus credits for the 2 surveys I did today. I have not had time to sit down and try surveys in over a week and I not only managed to complete TWO of them tonight, but the were for 125 and 200 SB each! WOW was I surprised to see those bonus credits show up:cool1:. I think I am going to go back and try a bunch more. I've got the time!

I completed one yesterday and no double for me. I can't find anything about it in my swagups either.

Discover: Peanut Labs: Play all five fully renovated courses this fall for 131 SB, instant credit after submitting the 1st page.

Don’t give up! I started 30 months ago and have made about $3500. And I work full time so I can only do it before and after work and on the weekend.

Thanks for this! I can't find that 131 SB one though. Saw it posted on reddit this morning and I've scoured the site for it.

Ditto here...for some reason these rarely show up in my feed. Although there were several zip code ones that were simple, so not all bad :-)

Neither one has shown up for me ugh and i missed the double survey promo last night...SB hates me.

I received an e-mail last night thanking me for using shop and earn with Kohls... It claims I made a $140 order yesterday through Swagbucks. Neither DH nor I ordered anything. Not sure what's going on there.
shop sb take 30 days to post so maybe you made a purchase a month ago and it just credited

Team Challenge swagup is up, make sure to activate it before redeeming your SB !

Argh, I activated it and then redeemed for Paypal and it hasn't been applied. I know I've redeemed for PayPal after one of the team challenges before, but I don't usually redeem the same day I activate it. It's supposed to be immediate, right? Don't have to wait any period of time?

Laptop guy has been running so well for me tonight I hate to tear myself away. It's been the 2 videos of a minute each for hours

Anyone else having issues redeeming gift cards (specifically the $25 Walmart one)? I had no problems but my sister got asked for a pin that was sent via SMS code and yet no pin has ever arrived.

Purchased 3 GCs from MGCP, and all came in 3 minutes! SB posted immediately after. That must be a record!

(Hotels.com were giving back 20% CB. Burger King was also 20% CB).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!