Those using swagbucks ???

What about FETCH? Anyone do that? It's also pretty slow, but easy money!

If you use my referral, we both get 2,000 points :-)

Enter my referral code, N6AWE at the sign-up screen and you'll get 2,000 Fetch Points ($2.00 in points!) when you complete one receipt.
Download now at http://www.fetchrewards.com/

I'll sign up so we get the points, but Fetch uses brands as well and Aldi and TJ's don't sell brands.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this, but I had 1500 credit from 3 BB purchases last week credit yesterday. I just looked at my account to check on my goal since I let ACYE run at home while I'm at work and I was over 1500. I looked at my activity and it's showing 3 credits for BB, but I'm not seeing any activity from yesterday on my ledger. I moved my date back to the 17th and all my activity from 3/19 is gone. Anyone else experience this?

Yes, this happens to me regularly. Sometimes if I check a few days later it'll be there, other days have been lost to never never land and I may never know what I got points for that day.

I'll sign up so we get the points, but Fetch uses brands as well and Aldi and TJ's don't sell brands.

Correct, but you still get 25 points for each receipt scan. I have found some of my unexpected trip to Walgreens end up earning me a ton of points! I never buy anythign becaue it was on the list, I just buy as normal and scan away. hopefully you find it to be an easy earner like I have :)

They do, but you also just get points for uploading a receipt. It's a random amount but the last 3 or 4 receipts I got a 200 pt bonus. They also just did a promo if you uploaded a receipt over the weekend they gave you 1000 bonus on top of whatever you got for the receipt (it may have been targeted, it was hard to tell). 5000 gets you $5 GC so it shouldn't take too long to get something even without the brand points.

Correct, but you still get 25 points for each receipt scan. I have found some of my unexpected trip to Walgreens end up earning me a ton of points! I never buy anythign becaue it was on the list, I just buy as normal and scan away. hopefully you find it to be an easy earner like I have :)

They do, but you also just get points for uploading a receipt. It's a random amount but the last 3 or 4 receipts I got a 200 pt bonus. They also just did a promo if you uploaded a receipt over the weekend they gave you 1000 bonus on top of whatever you got for the receipt (it may have been targeted, it was hard to tell). 5000 gets you $5 GC so it shouldn't take too long to get something even without the brand points.

Thanks! I will give it a try then!

Yes, this happens to me regularly. Sometimes if I check a few days later it'll be there, other days have been lost to never never land and I may never know what I got points for that day.
OK. I had never seen it happen before so I wasn't sure what to make of it. Figure I'll wait on cashing out just in case they pull the 1500 back. If not I'll count it as a nice bonus :)

Anyone do SwagIQ? Tried it for the first time tonight and it just kept freezing. Pretty disappointing.

Yeah, hubby finally installed it recently. Tonight was a glitch. They forced an update and surprise surprise nothing worked. They rolled the prize money into tomorrow night, so $2400 pot.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this, but I had 1500 credit from 3 BB purchases last week credit yesterday. I just looked at my account to check on my goal since I let ACYE run at home while I'm at work and I was over 1500. I looked at my activity and it's showing 3 credits for BB, but I'm not seeing any activity from yesterday on my ledger. I moved my date back to the 17th and all my activity from 3/19 is gone. Anyone else experience this?

I'm curious what you are referring to as AYCE? As far as I know there isn't AYCE anymore that runs continuously thru out the night, or thru the day, as you mentioned. Boy that was great when there was! I mean two of the cards on the ncrave page, either the little boy in brown, or more often The wall with the blue tvs all over it, look like the ncrave AYCE cards we enjoyed for more than 6 months at least, last year. They just showed up again last week But so far this year you have to let them run a round, which it allows you to do along with another ncrave card, (which is nice and works well), but then you still have to restart it for each round. So I'm confused what you are talking about as AYCE - which are you running that run all day for you while you are gone?

I'm curious what you are referring to as AYCE? As far as I know there isn't AYCE anymore that runs continuously thru out the night, or thru the day, as you mentioned. Boy that was great when there was! I mean two of the cards on the ncrave page, either the little boy in brown, or more often The wall with the blue tvs all over it, look like the ncrave AYCE cards we enjoyed for more than 6 months at least, last year. They just showed up again last week But so far this year you have to let them run a round, which it allows you to do along with another ncrave card, (which is nice and works well), but then you still have to restart it for each round. So I'm confused what you are talking about as AYCE - which are you running that run all day for you while you are gone?

I have an AYCE that ran all day and night, it is the one with the bird's eye view of the trees, they are snowy covered. I have them running on all 3 of our computers at home.

Just a PSA, be careful posting referrals or asking for them. This is not allowed on the DIS. I'd delete any post containing that sort of thing before mods see it.

I was wondering about this too when I saw people were offering or asking for referrals. Thought maybe the policy had changed or something so I didn't say anything. AFAIK though it's still against policy and people get in trouble for it.

New Glade offer on front page. There is a $1.50/1 coupon on coupons.com.
online price is $4.88 each. $6.76 OOP get back 500SB or
$13.52 OOP get back 1200SB.

Purchase any 2 Glade® Atmosphere Collection™ Fine Fragrance Mist products and earn 500 SB.
Purchase all 4 Glade® Atmosphere Collection™ Fine Fragrance Mist products and earn 1,200 SB.

Purchase must be made In-Store at Walmart. To qualify for SB, you must purchase all of the products in a single transaction. Single products purchased across multiple transactions are not eligible for SB.
SB for this offer can only be earned once.

Revenue Universe --->
"Enter for your chance to win" (picture of a blond woman on a laptop). Enter email and wait 10 minutes. 32SB

"Dinner is a cinch with our free book of delicious chicken recipes!" Picture of lasagna. Only needed to enter email. 25SB

"Sign Up Today For Special Offers and Deals!" picture of woman with shopping bags. enter your name and email address 24SB

Tripping offer on front page worked for me again. looks like it's once per day/per browser.

Last edited:
I was wondering about this too when I saw people were offering or asking for referrals. Thought maybe the policy had changed or something so I didn't say anything. AFAIK though it's still against policy and people get in trouble for it.

I don't think they have changed the policy. The sticky is still on the main page.

Peanut Labs --->

Grocery Delivery: Entered info and exited before payment. 17SB

Excedrin US: Sign up, no need to verify email. 20SB

Register Today: Click on offer, no need to download extension. 14SB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter