Those using swagbucks ???

Acorn --->Your next road trip is right around the corner 16SB
This is the same offer as PL above. It won't work if you use the same browser, try going incognito.

Acorn ---> Sign Up Today!
16SB

Last edited:

Check your Swagups periodically, hubby got one to make a shop purchase by the end of the month he'll get 500sb. Not entirely sure where it came from but we'll use it. I have one of those 1sb rebates for getting a search win in the month of march... big spenders :P

Only 49 SB this time, but I got another Atkins sign up in RevU

Discover: Revenue Universe: Atkins [5757]
+49 SB

It's the 'sign up today!' with a picture of a fruit smoothie. Did the gmail special character trick and good to go, credited within 1 minute.
I think someone mentioned it before but I was looking for something 50 or higher since that's what I remember it being before.

I played with some of the nCraves tonight looking for some quickies to rack up team points, here's what they did for me:

AutoRun-
sharecare, 30s each, 6 vids, 1sb

Manual clicks-
financial (news?), 55s, 1 vid, 1sb
collection of stories, 30s-35s each, 4 vids, 3sb

4 random videos, 2ish mins total ,4 vids, 2sb
techno buffalo, 25-30s each, 6 vids, 1sb
performance, 40s each, 6 vids, 1sb
mom videos, 50s each, 10 vids, 2sb
entertainment, 42s each,10 vids, 1sb
popular science, 48s each, 10 vids, 2sb

Manuals that glitched and never credited-
outdoor activities,? ,? , 1sb
1 gameon slideshow, 5s, 10 slides, 1sb (Baltimore baseball slideshow, glitched twice)

+49 SB

It's the 'sign up today!' with a picture of a fruit smoothie. Did the gmail special character trick and good to go, credited within 1 minute.
I think someone mentioned it before but I was looking for something 50 or higher since that's what I remember it being before.

What is the special character trick?!

Is SwagTV available on Apple? I see people talking about running it, but i can't find it anywhere.

I can't get any of the Discover offers to credit! I tried opening in IE instead of Chrome and that helped for a couple, but even then most don't credit. Any ideas or tips? Can someone explain opening in incognito? I also tried that and it didn't credit. How does it matter if your in incognito if your putting in your e-mail address anyway?

So frustrating!

+49 SB

Do you get credit after the first screen where you put your info, or do you have to go through all the offer pages to get it?
Thanks.

What is the special character trick?!

Gmail ignores special characters in email addresses. "disorganized.chaos" is interpreted the same as "disorganizedchaos". It's been since forever, however, most sign up pages don't have any rules to catch it. So by adding a special character into your gmail address you create a new unique address but it still gets delivered to your gmail account.
You can also append to the end of your email and it'll still get through. disorganizedchaos+atkinssignup at gmail.com would still get sent to your disorganizedchaos gmail. Although that's a bad example as a lot of sign up sites do have a rule about usernames or emails having part of their name in it... they have caught on to that and it's an easy way to reject a username. I think I actually did try it with atkins and I kept getting an invalid email address, but if I just threw in an extra period it took it. Periods, underscores, and the + sign are more commonly used.
It doesn't appear to work on all the sign up offers, they're expecting it, but stuff like the Atkins one should.

I do have to tell on myself a bit, even knowing this I created a gmail account for testing a webpage at work and I created it with a period in it... and like sheep we all kept entering it with the period, even to sign into gmail! I don't think I can count how many wasted keystrokes we've all done over the years entering website.test everywhere instead of just websitetest :)

Do you get credit after the first screen where you put your info, or do you have to go through all the offer pages to get it?
Thanks.

Like @mhartman09 it was just name, email and password. after that it should take you to a page where you can download your kit and coupons. If there's other offers sounds like RevU got crossed and sent you to a different promotion.

Peanut Labs ---> You May be Paying Too Much on Your Mortgage
Enter your zip code and credits immediately. 9SB

Support MS Awareness with a FREE Wristband
38SB

Last edited:
Maybe I just broke SB (or am a newbie navigator on it) but I don’t see any of these other offers? I’ve gotten all my SB solely through Surveys.

Maybe I just broke SB (or am a newbie navigator on it) but I don’t see any of these other offers? I’ve gotten all my SB solely through Surveys.

How are you accessing SB? There are a number of apps but they all have some limitations. The desktop version of the website has most everything. Most of the stuff that's being posted is in the Discover section under the various Offer Walls (Peanut Labs, OfferToro, Acorn, Revenue Universe, etc). When I check that section in the app I get way different offers than on the website (i'm also using an old phone to run the apps so I think I may get old versions/formats there)

Hair Hacks under watch (fashion category) is only 8 videos for 2 SBS instead of only 1. I think you can run it twice. There is also one under news category that is 3 SBs for 8 videos.

how do you get to 'peanut labs'? Ove seen several mentions of it but I've never been able to find it. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter