Those using swagbucks ???

For those that liked the Dollar Shave Club, Amazon has a promo code for DSC gift cards:
"For a limited time while supplies last, save $10 when you spend $50.00 or more on select Dollar Shave Club Email Gift Cards offered by ACI Gift Cards Inc., an Amazon company. Enter the code DOLLAR at checkout to receive discount. 1 per customer. Enter code DOLLAR at checkout. "

They also have the $10 off $50 or more on Famous Footwear using FAMOUS at checkout.

I used my AmEx offer for $10 stmt credit on $50 at Lowe's to buy a Amazon Gift Card. Then I used that gift card to buy the Famous Footwear gift card today. I'm going to try ordering the shoes through hubby's SB account, use the GC and hopefully get 2sb/$1 (plus his Shop swagup for 500sb that randomly showed up). Oh! and if it works a little bit of referral points too. Forgot about that. :)

Just checking, has everyone been getting their coupon prints so far this week? I got my Monday prints on Tues, but I've printed some every day this week and that's all I got. I'm hoping it's a delay, they were doing so good so far.

Just checking, has everyone been getting their coupon prints so far this week? I got my Monday prints on Tues, but I've printed some every day this week and that's all I got. I'm hoping it's a delay, they were doing so good so far.

I have gotten some of them but my main problem is getting the “Print Limit Reached” message. Is that my print limit or is it for everyone beckons don’t get to them until late in the day?

I have gotten some of them but my main problem is getting the “Print Limit Reached” message. Is that my print limit or is it for everyone beckons don’t get to them until late in the day?

That's an individual limit. Each coupon can only be printed by one person a max number of times, usually 2, sometimes you only get 1. If you can use multiple phone numbers to verify yourself, you can use incognito mode to kinda trick it and still get SB credit. It seems like you basically can use multiple coupon dot com accounts to print through one SB account. (if that didn't make it more confusing :) ) There's other folks on here that do that and they could probably explain it better :)

How are you accessing SB? There are a number of apps but they all have some limitations. The desktop version of the website has most everything. Most of the stuff that's being posted is in the Discover section under the various Offer Walls (Peanut Labs, OfferToro, Acorn, Revenue Universe, etc). When I check that section in the app I get way different offers than on the website (i'm also using an old phone to run the apps so I think I may get old versions/formats there)

You’re the best! I’ve made an extra 300 SB by getting on the site instead of the app today.

Tuesday's prints just credited for me.

For those who haven't completed it yet, Daily Burn is 600 SB under Rev U. Credited in about 5-10 minutes for me.

What do you need to do with Daily Burn, sign up for that program? I saw it under something else and it looked like you do the activities and get points, but I never got any.

What do you need to do with Daily Burn, sign up for that program? I saw it under something else and it looked like you do the activities and get points, but I never got any.

You sign up for a free 30-day trial. It's a workout video site.

Anyone have trouble with the SwagIQ on iOS? We installed it on my iPad as hubby wanted to play for the team this week, so it's the latest version as of Monday. He had problems most nights with tonight's game in particularly bad fashion - the one question he answered, and it changed color, but when they revealed the answer it said he hadn't answered the question so no bonus SB; he tried to select an answer but it registered the answer next to it instead so no bonus SB again; and then the kicker is he claimed his SB at the end of the game (or it looked like he did) but it hasn't shown up in his account so no team points (or the whopping 3 SB :) )
I broke down and finally installed it on my real phone the other day and I don't have any of the same problems (I use my old one for SB but it's too old to run this app :(). I'm running the Android app. So does anyone else have trouble on iOS app or you think when we reinstall it'll fix some of the issues?
It's an older iPad mini but I updated to the latest OS so he could download it. It seems to work fine for other apps so I don't think the iPad is damaged or anything.

Been having trouble signing into sb on Chrome incognito the last two days. It says it doesn't recognize my user name and or password. I'm signed in already on other devices so I know my account is working with no trouble. I just want to use incognito so I can get my coupon points. But every time I go to sign in now it takes me through something like 6-8 of those prove you're not a robot screens where you have to click on all the street signs or storefronts or cars. (I hate that. There's one tiny little sliver of a sign in one box. Do I click on that one? The storefronts look nothing like any storefronts that I have any experience with where I live.) ANYWAY, is there any way to reset incognito? It doesn't keep track of your history, right? I've rebooted, cleared history and cache etc. for non-incognito Chrome, my caps lock is not on....I have no idea what's wrong. Hoping there's something simple I've overlooked.

Just a PSA, be careful posting referrals or asking for them. This is not allowed on the DIS. I'd delete any post containing that sort of thing before mods see it.

Thank you for posting this! I had no idea! I just did this for Fetch, so will find OP and take that down!
So many rules on all of these sites I can't keep up!!! :)

I just did the Pura offer on Target...it also showed up that there was a 2% offer for shopping on Target, but isn't showing up on the Shop ledger. Will I need to put in a ticket or will it catch up? I almost never do SHOP through SB's because it's always an issue, I usually do Ebates.

ETA...the 2,000 Discover SB's literally posted within minutes of me uploading the receipt! WOW and AWESOME :dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter