Those using swagbucks ???

I just got a massive (221SB) credit from missing coupons from a few weeks ago, just now.
Interesting. I have been getting credit somewhat the last couple of weeks (meaning I might print 15 and get 4 SB), but there were a several weeks before that I got nothin'. Not holding my breath.

Interesting. I have been getting credit somewhat the last couple of weeks (meaning I might print 15 and get 4 SB), but there were a several weeks before that I got nothin'. Not holding my breath.
Yeah, I didn't get any credit from May 5th until the 18th. Then on the 19th it started crediting again, and has been since (well like you getting somewhat credit at times).

Has anyone else noticed that the Watch activities on Swagbucks (and MyPoints) have all but disappeared?

They 'died' prematurely compared to normal last night on both sites with no activities available at all and this morning there are only a few with none that operate using whatever that continuous method is called.

Is it just me?

Hope this isn't a cutback to help them survive with all the use these programs are getting with so many people now at home.

Has anyone else noticed that the Watch activities on Swagbucks (and MyPoints) have all but disappeared?

They 'died' prematurely compared to normal last night on both sites with no activities available at all and this morning there are only a few with none that operate using whatever that continuous method is called.

Is it just me?

Hope this isn't a cutback to help them survive with all the use these programs are getting with so many people now at home.
I still have watch activities on the website and the mobile app videos are running. They added several shorter watch a week or 2 ago (2 SB for 3 or 4 videos) that I still have, plus the auto-run ones that are repeating regularly for me.

I still have watch activities on the website and the mobile app videos are running. They added several shorter watch a week or 2 ago (2 SB for 3 or 4 videos) that I still have, plus the auto-run ones that are repeating regularly for me.

Interesting! I have none on two different computers and I rarely use the mobile app so haven't checked there.

I've never seen the 2 SB for 3 or 4 videos ones!

Wonder if I have exceeded some limit or another because I have been earning points hand over fist since mid-Feb especially on Surveys.

Interesting, I just checked and the MyPoints and SB and the Watch videos are back!

False alarm maybe?

Thanks for listening!!!

Swagbucks is my best supplementary source of income (as in supplementary to mturk), but I make way more on mturk per hour (and way more per month).

I haven't had to enter my phone number in months, but I still only get the SB for the coupon prints very sporadically. The only weekend day I got them for was Sunday, didn't get Mondays but got Tuesday's today. No rhyme or reason I can find.
My guess is it's some other issue with coupons.com. It doesn't seem tp be an overall problem or more people would be posting in agreement with not getting points. Within the past few months the only time I didn't get my points was when I printed on the wrong laptop and had to input my #, only 1 of the 50 printed. The other time was when weekend prints were delayed for everyone.

If people aren't responding it's most likely because no one is having the same problem or they didn't print coupons that day. You might have better luck posting on the sb facebook page or on a blog post to get a bigger sample of people that mau be having the same problem.

I have noticed several (not everyone clearly) posting issues with coupon prints....so I don't believe it's an isolated incident for anyone. I'm still getting them on occasion, but they aren't as consistent as they used to be. I used to bank on 35-50 every single day, no I get them about 25% of the time. So I'm also in the minority of people not getting them like they used to :-(

Swagbucks is my best supplementary source of income (as in supplementary to mturk), but I make way more on mturk per hour (and way more per month).

What is mturk?

Strike esports.
Sb search bowling
30sb for ten free games... 1750 if you play one cash game. I deposited 10.00 played one .60 game lost .. went to cash out they charged me 1.50 for early cash out. So it costed me 2.10 .
So yes it cost me some but it was a money maker.. would have been better if i won the 1.00 then it would not have charged me the 1.50 cash out fee for being under 10.00.
30sb posted right away..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200610-064125_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200610-064125_Samsung Internet.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 10
Think it might be time I stop leaving 2200 sb in my account waiting for the 1st of the month. The past few days both ncraves and the apps have been awful. They run but when the ads on the app are over a minute and a half or ncrave rounds more than doubled to 50 it's just not a quick earner. Thankfully I've been doing well with survey's lately and have generally been able to get one to put me over my 1st goal then I stop trying for the day.

Not sure which is worse, more than twice the time for 1sb or them limiting the apps with no bonus rounds and ncraves being totally gone.

I was able to get $25 Visa gc at 13% off, so I opted for that.
I saw someone say they used it at Best Buy and got a card through the drive up.
I know you can use it at Sams, but I let my membership lapse.
Has anyone had any luck getting a card online?
Can you go directly to the Disney gift card site?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!