Three days to go!

Jonjo

Mouseketeer
Just three days to go :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

DW and I have three days to go until we are both skipping down Main Street USA again. With the 20th Anniversary decorations along Main Street removed revealing the true beauty of the street, I can see my self getting into the park for EMH just to take lots of photos this week.

Yesterday we sorted out our clothes ready to pack, the weather looks so changeable while we are there we are not taking any chances.

Today DW is working a late shift 12 noon till 8pm and I will be ironing my clothes ready for packing tomorrow. That's when I think our little fluffy cat Stitch will realise something is up when the suitcase. appears on the bed.

We are traveling down to London on Wednesday afternoon on the train after taking Stitch to say with her aunty Phyllis who runs the local cattery where we know she will be spoilt rotten while we are away.

Then after an over night stay in London it's off on the Eurostar on Thursday morning to the magic.

Yay :dance3: :dance3: You must be so excited :cloud9:

We've got 2 weeks left. I want to pack, but I need to read weather forecast before I do that. I have no idea what to pack. I'm happy I can pack a lot, because this time we're traveling with Lufthansa I we can take 20kg luggage each. Not that I indent to pack 60kg.....

P.S. Stole your signature. I hope you don't mind. The ticker is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter