Throw Up on the Lap Bars Please- A June 2019 TR! COMPLETED 3/1!

Wow when you want breakfast you really make sure you get there on time :D Looks like a great last breakfast! I'm not a huge breakfast person so we've only eaten there once but I gotta say being over the land was my favorite part of the experience. I'm such a sucker for that ride.

:rotfl: :rotfl: Literally trying to get me out of bed at home is a chore and a half so idk how I manage at Disney lol. I agree- being over the ride is a huge selling point for that restaurant!

WORST EVER! That is a late flight, Rob would NEVER allow that again, we did it once and then i made him go to work the next day well lets just say it did not work out well so now we leave early... like by 2pm most trips.... even if today i was looking at a 5pm flight wondering how much he would kill me.. ok tangent over

Yikes! It's definitely rough going to work the day after vacation especially with a late flight lol. I prefer them because it lets you get almost an extra full day but the last few times we've booked them, they've been delayed a zillion times so I don't like them as much now lol.

Or because why not??

Exactly lol!

haha! He is very invested i like it!

He was! It was great lol!

OMG i love Mickeys outfit here! I said once this is my favorite Mickey and he was very stern and told me its all the same Mickey just a different outfit!

:rotfl: :rotfl: Sheesh Lauren get your Mickey facts straight lolol!

There's a very real reason...

You singlehandedly are contributing to squirrel obesity!
(Or would have if you'd actually had soda... open sodas... and there were squirrels around... but still!!!!!!)

Man I'm not sure how that didn't occur to me! It's all clear now.

That place is dead!
I've never seen it like that.

It's very easy. Simply arrive 2 hours before the park opens for no clear reason and this view is all yours!

Total fail! You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Seriously- we shoulda thrown in the towel and went back to bed.

Manuel. I've decided. So that's what it is.

Works for me !

Could you stand to take some shots? Or was it too busy with servers/characters?
Or did you just not feel like getting up and enjoying your meal instead?

O I definitely could have lol. I was just being lazy. I took a few on the way out that were normal lol

Ugh…internet troll. It's not like you left a crack pipe sitting there

That's what I'm saying! I was so confused. I could understand if it was alcohol even :confused3 :confused3

Honestly, my favorite PPO breakfast 😍😍😍

When we ate there we were on and off Soarin' before the park even officially opened. I'm hoping to do that again in March with Mike.

Ours too! I like Crystal Palace too but GG seems more laid back since it's not a buffet. Plus, I feel like they do a great job of getting you out early to Soarin' if that's what you want to do whereas I feel like you don't really make RD from the others.

June 16, 2019: Epcot rides

We left off heading down the stairs to Soarin' after a delicious breakfast at Garden Grill.

We got to the ride entrance at 8:40 and were once again one family away from being first. At least we were consistent I guess.

I won the worst daughter ever card when I booked this trip and didn't realize that Sunday (this day) was Father's Day. By the time I did realize, flights were already booked and plans couldn't be changed. I celebrated with my dad the next weekend but he still wasn't thrilled.

So when a CM came out with a Happy Father's Day sign, I happily took the opportunity to take a picture with it to send to him to try to redeem myself slightly.

The Soarin' reference was lost on him but he did appreciate it.

At 8:45, they posted a 10 minute wait time and let us into the ride queue.

We were rewarded with B1 and after a few minutes of standing and watching the lovely pre-show video, we were officially on the ride at 8:56!

One day I'll get a normal face in a selfie :confused3

I snuck a (blurry) Eiffel Tower photo during the ride.

With Soarin' down just as the park was officially opening, and having ridden most of the rides in Future World on our first Epcot day, I decided to rope drop some characters who typically have a long wait later on and who were rumored to be leaving soon.

For the first time ever, we found Joy and Sadness with almost no line and we were able to meet them at 9:15.

Joy is nice and all but Sadness is my favorite lol. I mean, we'd all like to be happy all the time but if you never have sadness, you can't appreciate joy and happiness as much so I find her misunderstood lol.

Our favorite inflatable healthcare companion had no line at all so we walked across the way for hugs and fist bumps.

He really liked Mike and scanned him up and down with his eyes a bunch before basically squishing him into a hug:rotfl::rotfl:.

It was now 9:20 and we'd accomplished pretty much everything we wanted to in Future World lol.

We decided to take a spin on Mission Space so we walked across to the other side. The Jammitors were playing when we got there so we stopped to enjoy for a few minutes.

After our fill of the garbage pail music genre, we continued on to Mission Space.

We chose the orange side which always makes me feel like my chest is caving in during the lift off and yet I still choose to ride it and it was a walk-on.

I've never once stopped in the area after the ride to play any of the games but it was completely empty this morning and we had nowhere to be so we stopped to check it out.

The game was ridiculous and silly and I don't even really remember what you had to do, but we got very competitive about it.

I won and only slightly gloated about it lol.

Here's my proof of my 15 repairs:

And Mike trying to block me from taking a picture of his losing score :rotfl:

We spent 20 minutes playing and it was just one of those low-key, fun experiences that we usually skip.

I took a picture of this birthday Stitch in the gift shop because I thought he was the cutest thing lol.

It was now 10 am and we decided to slowly walk to the World Showcase, with a stop for a set of photopass pictures. The park was still so empty!

We got to Norway at 10:15 and were shocked to find Frozen Ever After at a 20 minute wait so we decided to get in line. We'd never actually waited in the standby line for this ride before! We were laughing in line because we kept commenting on how light the crowds were this morning but there was a couple in front of us on the phone telling someone how long the line was and they should've bought fastpasses.

giphy.gif

Seeing the sauna made me happy because I yell "Yoo hoo big summer blowout" on a daily basis lol.

The wait was only 15 minutes and we were in a boat at 10:30!

After the ride, we made a restroom stop and took the most random photopass picture. It could've at least been a magic shot lol.

Last edited:
June 16, 2019: World Showcase

Then we doubled back to Mexico. One of my must-dos for this trip was to see the Mariachi Cobre featuring Coco show and the first showing was at 11 am. We decided to just sit and wait for the show to start. It was nice because we were able to relax and have a perfect view but not as nice because it was Florida in June and we were sitting in the direct heat the whole time lol.

As we waited for the show to start, we got the FIRST notification that our flight home was delayed from leaving at 10:30 pm to 11:30 pm.

The show started a few minutes late but I was glad we waited because we both loved it.

I love Coco and I'd never stopped to listen to Mariachi Cobre before other than in passing but I thought they were amazing. I was very happy we'd taken the time out to make sure we watched this show.

We made our way to China next and found a short line for Mulan who was hidden on a back pathway in the shade.

Once again, I'm making some ridiculous facial expression while meeting a character 🤷‍♀️.

You probably won't be surprised to hear we sought out another photopass photographer and another magic shot lol. This photographer was on the grumpier side but he perked up a little when I requested the magic shot I wanted lol.

This is one of my favorite photo spots in all of the World Showcase!

And I just love this magic shot!! :love:

We sweated our way through the World Showcase and stopped in Italy for some more pictures.

*insert repetitious rant about how I should be able to add the borders to my own pictures so they don't look ridiculous like this one here*

We did get some really nice shots this day though and this is another that I love.

There was a relatively new treat in Italy that had made my must-do list so we went to this adorable cart to get it.

What was it you may ask? An alcoholic popsicle!

There were three flavors available and this one was Berry Sangria (locally sourced wine with fresh berries $12).

It was good and refreshing but melted very quickly as you may expect and ended up being very sticky. I would get it again but it wasn't a must have for me.

Our next stop was in Japan because I wanted a snack even though it was only 3 hours after I ate everything in the world for breakfast.

When in Japan, it's only logical to get sushi which made me wish it was Food and Wine because I love the spicy roll at the festival booth.

As a consolation prize, I found sushi at the snack stand where they sell the Kakigori.

This was the Spicy Roll (spicy tuna, salmon with cucumber mix and volcano sauce $5). It was nothing fancy but decent for a small snack. I also didn't think $5 was a bad deal as far as Disney prices go but it seems they could at least give you a full roll of 6 pieces.

We continued on with our world tour and I couldn't stop remarking about how empty it was!

There was basically no one in Morocco at 11:55.

Belle was meeting with barely a line which I didn't know was possible so of course we stopped.

We stopped for some photopass pictures with the most creative CM ever.

She had a little umbrella for us to hold for the shot and had us use our phone like we were taking a selfie to make a basic magic shot more special!

Look how empty France is at 12:10!

As much as I love the Epcot festivals, it was really nice to wander the World Showcase and not have to fight your way through mobs of humans.

Shockingly, we didn't make it very far without stopping for another set of pictures.

June 16, 2019: Epcot Character Training

We were making our way back up to Future World to take the monorail to Magic Kingdom and stumbled upon some character training between the UK and Canada pavilions and there were SO MANY characters out! We met all these characters between 12:16 and 12:22!

I decided to take selfies with the characters as well as a regular shot because there was barely anyone around and I didn't feel bad taking up extra time.

Chip and Dale loved my shirt but caught me off guard asking which was my favorite:scared:.

They made Mike pose for a muscle shot :rotfl:

Mickey's head is too big and my arms are too short for a good selfie lol.

I took another empty crowd picture because those opportunities are usually so limited.

And with one last stop for a shot with the bubblegum wall since I had the matching ears, we made our way to the monorail to Magic Kingdom!

I got this notification on the way out of the park which I'd never seen before.

Up next: afternoon at Magic Kingdom, stuck in a downpour, Sebastian's Bistro and more flight delays!

For the first time ever, we found Joy and Sadness with almost no line and we were able to meet them at 9:15.

That's a good idea. I always seem to forget to try to find them.

We chose the orange side which always makes me feel like my chest is caving in during the lift off and yet I still choose to ride it and it was a walk-on.

You're brave! I've only ever done the green side and I don't even really love that :crazy2:

The wait was only 15 minutes and we were in a boat at 10:30!

Awesome!

I love Coco and I'd never stopped to listen to Mariachi Cobre before other than in passing but I thought they were amazing. I was very happy we'd taken the time out to make sure we watched this show.

Cute!

What a fun morning wandering around an empty EPCOT. I haven't seen that in a very long time.

Epcot was so empty that day! I guess I have been going during festival times so much the last few years that I never thought about how much they bring in the crowds. World Showcase looks so peaceful in your photos.

Seeing the sauna made me happy because I yell "Yoo hoo big summer blowout" on a daily basis lol.

Seriously, we would make perfect park buddies! I say this all the time, too. :rotfl:
We could walk around enjoying our Kevin and sauna comments with no judgement. :laughing:

She had a little umbrella for us to hold for the shot and had us use our phone like we were taking a selfie to make a basic magic shot more special!

This is great! That picture is awesome.

Holy cow, there were a lot of characters at that spot. I love that there was a variety. It's fun to go from Smee to Mickey to Pooh Bear.

Uh oh, hope your flight wasn't delayed too much later.

I have no idea how I got so far behind so now I am doing a massive catch up post. :)

(A little FP+ aside in case you're not that familiar with the system: If one of your 3 initial FPs convert to a multiple experience pass because the ride is down, the system no longer counts it as one of your 3 so you can instantly book another. This is even more important to note in the parks with tiers because if it's a tier 2 attraction FP that converts, you have to make another tier 2 FP before you'll be eligible to get another tier 1 FP as a 4th FP for the day which was my main concern as I wanted to try to get another FOP FP. That's all- thanks for reading my Ted Talk.)
This is good information...thank you for your Ted talk!
My favorite parts of this ride are yelling "We're not gonna make it!" and seeing everyone's faces in the ride photo lol.
Love it!
I find Chip and Dale SO adorable dressed as dinos and they're always so much fun here!
This is one of the best meets!
We walked towards Everest hoping that some magic would happen and it would be running. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. We settled for some photopass photos instead.
These are so cute!
I got the Yak Attack (Mango Daiquiri, Don Q Cristal Rum and Wildberry Flavors $11) and Mike got an ever exciting Coke. The Yak Attack is my go-to drink here. I love it because it's delicious and frozen and refreshing on a hot day. It is pretty sweet though so if that's not your thing, it might not be your favorite.
I love Yak attacks so much!
We had yet another fantastic meal at Yak and Yeti. Our server was great, all our food was delicious and the only downside was that we ordered way too much food and had no room for dessert.
Yak and Yeti is always great. It's a must do for us every trip.
There's a little pathway that's pretty hidden on the path from Asia to Africa where you can get some pictures with the tree of life with no one aroud and that's where we found this photopass hiding.
I am taking notes of all these great photopass spots!
I think I take this picture every time we come this way because it's so pretty.
Same....such a gorgeous spot!
Kevin's a girl!!
Love this!
I was successful though and pulled a FP for 4:15-5:15 PM- just over an hour away!
You are the FP queen!
We made our way over to Goofy's meeting spot to finish out our Dinoland meets for the day. He was on a break and we had to wait 15 minutes for him to come back but we were first in line when he did!
I didn't realize Goofy met in Dinoland. Adding this to my list for my July trip.
I knew it would be crazy, but we still had our multiple experience FP from earlier and Everest is one of my favorites so we headed over there anyway.

On our way, we stopped for a photopass photographer and asked if she could do any of the magic shots we were missing.

She did!
Love this shot too!
Even with the FP line being so backed up, they were moving people very efficiently and we only waited 12 minutes to get on, and that was with asking to wait for the front row!
Wow! They really moved people along well.
When we got off the ride, we decided to try to hustle over to try to make the 5 pm Festival of the Lion King show. We got there pretty much as the show was about to start so our seats were all the way in the back but I was honestly just happy to sit lol. It was hot and we had been doing a lot of criss crossing around the park. 5:01 was the next "drop" time I had seen for FOP FPs and so I was refreshing the app as the show started and managed to grab one from 5:55-6:55!
Can you give classes on accessing FP drops??
After the show, we stopped at the snack stand because I saw a souvenir cup I needed!
So cute!
We rarely ever use single rider lines and when we got there the line was pretty long and we weren't sure whether or not it was worth it. in the end, we decided to stick it out. It took us about 20 minutes to get through.
You are making the most of every opportunity.
One thing I noticed about this dessert party that was different from the others that we've done is that there was no soda available. We asked one of the CMs in case we just missed it and he confirmed that soda wasn't one of the offerings for the dessert party but he said if we wanted soda, he'd go get us some. We said we'd be fine without it but he insisted and ended up going somewhere and bringing us each back a large fountain soda which was really nice.
Great service!
Our overall thoughts on the dessert party: We enjoyed it and we're glad we did it once but it's not something we're likely to repeat. The desserts were very pretty and they were good but none of them were great. Plus, I felt like the selections were very limited compared to other dessert parties. I missed the savory options that we've had at HS and MK because I can only eat so much sugar before feeling nauseous lol. It was nice to have the reserved seating because it never got very full and we had plenty of space. But, I think the cost was $79 per adult so a meal at Tusker House or Tiffin's with the reserved seating is probably cheaper or similarly priced and you'd still get that seating.
I am on the same page. I love sugar but sugar does not love me back anymore. I would definitely do better with one of the dining packages.
Our last stop before leaving the park was for a photopass picture and it's one of my favorites from the whole trip!
So great!
I gave up and took my own.
This is cute!
Our server was fantastic and unfortunately I've long forgotten his name. He came over right away, asked the usual questions and took drink orders and presented us with this beauty.
Nothing like breakfast at Garden Grill to start the day!
Shortly after, the characters started visiting.
Best ever pics! Love your tank top! And where did Mike get the awesome HM wallpaper Mickey shirt?
We finished stuffing ourselves and settled our bill. I took the opportunity on the way out of the restaurant for more ride photos minus the glare.
My love of LwtL is a big factor in eating at Garden Grill.
I won the worst daughter ever card when I booked this trip and didn't realize that Sunday (this day) was Father's Day. By the time I did realize, flights were already booked and plans couldn't be changed. I celebrated with my dad the next weekend but he still wasn't thrilled.

So when a CM came out with a Happy Father's Day sign, I happily took the opportunity to take a picture with it to send to him to try to redeem myself slightly.
So cute!
We decided to take a spin on Mission Space so we walked across to the other side. The Jammitors were playing when we got there so we stopped to enjoy for a few minutes.
I always enjoy the Jammitors. They are my husband's favourite so if he is there we have to watch the whole set.
We got to Norway at 10:15 and were shocked to find Frozen Ever After at a 20 minute wait so we decided to get in line. We'd never actually waited in the standby line for this ride before! We were laughing in line because we kept commenting on how light the crowds were this morning but there was a couple in front of us on the phone telling someone how long the line was and they should've bought fastpasses.
Are they kidding?? 20 minutes is nothing!
This is the best! Thanks for including the wonderful videos. I really enjoyed them. :)
*insert repetitious rant about how I should be able to add the borders to my own pictures so they don't look ridiculous like this one here*
::yes::
This is a fabulous picture!
We were making our way back up to Future World to take the monorail to Magic Kingdom and stumbled upon some character training between the UK and Canada pavilions and there were SO MANY characters out! We met all these characters between 12:16 and 12:22!
Amazing! You were so lucky! :goodvibes

Man I'm not sure how that didn't occur to me! It's all clear now.
You're welcome.
It's very easy. Simply arrive 2 hours before the park opens for no clear reason and this view is all yours!
Totally worth losing 2 hours of sleep for!

Or... not...
O I definitely could have lol. I was just being lazy. I took a few on the way out that were normal lol
:laughing: Okay. :)
I won the worst daughter ever card when I booked this trip and didn't realize that Sunday (this day) was Father's Day.
Shame on you!!!
I celebrated with my dad the next weekend but he still wasn't thrilled.
Of course not. We're very particular about these things.
Not enough...
One day I'll get a normal face in a selfie :confused3
:laughing:
No, that's not Eiffel. That's Pisa. See how it leans?

:rolleyes2
Joy is nice and all but Sadness is my favorite lol. I mean, we'd all like to be happy all the time but if you never have sadness, you can't appreciate joy and happiness as much so I find her misunderstood lol.
I can see them suddenly switching characters. Joy is ignored and becomes Sad and Sadness gets all the attention and becomes Joyful.
He really liked Mike and scanned him up and down with his eyes a bunch before basically squishing him into a hug:rotfl::rotfl:.
:laughing: Did he like that? Or was he more embarrassed?
After our fill of the garbage pail music genre,
A lesser known genre, to be sure.
I've never once stopped in the area after the ride to play any of the games but it was completely empty this morning and we had nowhere to be so we stopped to check it out.
I've never stopped either. Too many kids, usually (which is totally okay!)
Kinda glad you said they were silly. Now I know I'm not missing overly much.
:laughing: Good for you!
And Mike trying to block me from taking a picture of his losing score :rotfl:
:lmao:
We were laughing in line because we kept commenting on how light the crowds were this morning but there was a couple in front of us on the phone telling someone how long the line was and they should've bought fastpasses.
Wow. Tell them to come back later. It'll be nowhere near 20 minutes. :rolleyes1
I yell "Yoo hoo big summer blowout" on a daily basis lol.
I believe this.
You guys look Frozen.
not as nice because it was Florida in June and we were sitting in the direct heat the whole time lol.
Ugh...
our flight home was delayed from leaving at 10:30 pm to 11:30 pm.
More Disney time! Wait... No. You'll just be stuck at the airport longer... and you say more delays are coming??
Once again, I'm making some ridiculous facial expression while meeting a character 🤷‍♀️.
You'll be known throughout the DIS as "The girl with the face."
And I just love this magic shot!! :love:
At least you can use that frame and put a better photo in it.
But... seriously... crappily done, PP.
What was it you may ask? An alcoholic popsicle!
Huh! Didn't know about those.
May or may not have had one anyway.
We stopped for some photopass pictures with the most creative CM ever.
:)
I like it!
stumbled upon some character training between the UK and Canada pavilions and there were SO MANY characters out!
I've heard of that happening in that area.
Chip and Dale loved my shirt but caught me off guard asking which was my favorite:scared:.
How did they ask you?
Mickey's head is too big and my arms are too short for a good selfie lol.
You obviously need longer arms.
I got this notification on the way out of the park which I'd never seen before.
Never seen that either. Huh.

Holy character shots batman! I seriously cannot believe how low the crowds were in Epcot. That was definitely not the case a few months later when we were there. But you two definitely made use of the emptiness and I think officially took the most PP photos ever. Guinness book of Disney records right there :earboy2:

Sadness is my fave too! Good decision meeting her since she's gone now! :(

Such a successful morning doing Soarin and 2 character meets!

I want to do Frozen standby one day just so I can see Oaken in the sauna!!

The Coco show looks really cute!

Sounds like such a nice time in WS, especially with such low crowds!! Love all the PP pics! And so cool that you stumbled upon character training- you met so many characters!!

We got to the ride entrance at 8:40 and were once again one family away from being first. At least we were consistent I guess.
Not bad!
Blurry, but slightly less curved.
It was now 9:20 and we'd accomplished pretty much everything we wanted to in Future World lol.
Great start to the morning!
The game was ridiculous and silly and I don't even really remember what you had to do, but we got very competitive about it.
If you're not going to be competitive, there's no point in playing.
:thumbsup2
We spent 20 minutes playing and it was just one of those low-key, fun experiences that we usually skip.
I love it when you have the time for these things. Getting through the must dos and then just leisurely doing whatever you want.
We were laughing in line because we kept commenting on how light the crowds were this morning but there was a couple in front of us on the phone telling someone how long the line was and they should've bought fastpasses.
I really do almost feel bad for the people who go and have absolutely no concept of reality and what to expect... :faint:

That ride is always a FP ride for us, but I'd jump in a 20 minute standby line, no hesitation.
Launchpad!!!!
Go with misdirection... Zipper
I took another empty crowd picture because those opportunities are usually so limited.

Awesome picture... and probably the last you'll ever get of that view.

That's a good idea. I always seem to forget to try to find them.

I didn't know at the time that it would be one of our last times seeing them together so I'm really glad we did!

You're brave! I've only ever done the green side and I don't even really love that :crazy2:

It's definitely not for everyone! I tried the green side one time and I was bored though lol.

What a fun morning wandering around an empty EPCOT. I haven't seen that in a very long time.

Neither had I and I fear it's the last time we'll see it that way for a while too.

Epcot was so empty that day! I guess I have been going during festival times so much the last few years that I never thought about how much they bring in the crowds. World Showcase looks so peaceful in your photos.

That's what I was thinking too. Even the least crowded day I've been there during a festival was much more crowded than this day. As much as I enjoy the festivals, Food and Wine especially seems to draw in people and it takes away from the peaceful beauty of the park.

Seriously, we would make perfect park buddies! I say this all the time, too. :rotfl:
We could walk around enjoying our Kevin and sauna comments with no judgement. :laughing:

Um yes please! That would be a perfect park day!!

Holy cow, there were a lot of characters at that spot. I love that there was a variety. It's fun to go from Smee to Mickey to Pooh Bear.

Yes it was great! It's nice to be able to plan so much ahead of time but it's unexpected moments like these that stick out.

I have no idea how I got so far behind so now I am doing a massive catch up post. :)

It happens so easily on the Dis! I feel my notifications only work sometimes lol

This is good information...thank you for your Ted talk!

Thank you for reading!

I love Yak attacks so much!

Me too! I could really go for one now even though I'm so cold lol

Yak and Yeti is always great. It's a must do for us every trip.

Us too. In fact, I think Mike might riot because it's not on the list for May.

You are the FP queen!

I will happily take that crown 👑

I didn't realize Goofy met in Dinoland. Adding this to my list for my July trip.

He's not near the others so easy to miss, he meets in the area outside Primeval Whirl.

Can you give classes on accessing FP drops??

I would love that!

I am on the same page. I love sugar but sugar does not love me back anymore. I would definitely do better with one of the dining packages.

Same lol. Especially when it's hot out, I can only eat small amounts otherwise I get super nauseous.

Nothing like breakfast at Garden Grill to start the day!

Agreed. It's one of our favorites :love:

Best ever pics! Love your tank top! And where did Mike get the awesome HM wallpaper Mickey shirt?

Thank you! I ordered it from teepublic! They have a lot of unique Disney shirts!

Are they kidding?? 20 minutes is nothing!

That's what we were saying!

This is the best! Thanks for including the wonderful videos. I really enjoyed them. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed 🥰🥰. I was so happy we made it a priority to stop because it was great. Even Mike was skeptical at first but thought it was great.

Totally worth losing 2 hours of sleep for!

Or... not...

:rotfl: :rotfl: Not the highest on my list of recommendations.

Of course not. We're very particular about these things.

So I learned lol. I felt terrible but I didn't mean it!!

No, that's not Eiffel. That's Pisa. See how it leans?

:rolleyes2

:rotfl::rotfl:

I can see them suddenly switching characters. Joy is ignored and becomes Sad and Sadness gets all the attention and becomes Joyful.

Aww character inception!

:laughing: Did he like that? Or was he more embarrassed?

He was very confused lol. I think he kinda just stood really still because he wasn't sure what to do.

I've never stopped either. Too many kids, usually (which is totally okay!)
Kinda glad you said they were silly. Now I know I'm not missing overly much.

Yeah that's why we never stopped either. It was a fun and silly way to kill some time in the AC but it also didn't make the must do list.

Wow. Tell them to come back later. It'll be nowhere near 20 minutes. :rolleyes1

Seriously!

You guys look Frozen.

Mission accomplished!

More Disney time! Wait... No. You'll just be stuck at the airport longer... and you say more delays are coming??

That's what I hate about it! You still have to go sit in the airport the same amount of time "just in case".

You'll be known throughout the DIS as "The girl with the face."

There's worst things to be known as I suppose!

At least you can use that frame and put a better photo in it.
But... seriously... crappily done, PP.

That's a good idea!

Huh! Didn't know about those.
May or may not have had one anyway.

It was good and refreshing in the heat but melted too fast.

How did they ask you?

A lot of gestures and help from the character attendants lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!