TIA Stroke

nealymouse

DIS Veteran
Anyone ever have a TIA (mini) Stroke?

July 4th I was brushing my teeth and my heart started to hurt, then burn, my head hurt real bad and both my arms went numb. I went to my DH and told him I didn't feel good and then woke to the EMT's putting me on a stretcher.

We were visiting friends for the weekend so I went to a hospital in Springfield MA Baystate Medical.

It was though that I had a TIA stroke but after 3 days of tests they found nothing.

What happen after I told my DH I was sick was I passed out, eyes rolled to the back of my head, lips turned blue and I stopped breathing.

I came too and could not talk, could not really move but could understand every thing being asked of me just could not talk.

On the way to the hospital I was alert but started throwing up. At the hospital I was again out of it. That went back and forth for about 9 hours.

So after 9 Dr's and more tests then I care to think about (two more tomorrow with my own Dr) and no one can say what happen but were treating it as a TIA stroke??

Anyone else have this happen to them?

Have never had anything like that. But hope you are able to find out some answers soon! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Do let us know how your appt with your own doctor went.. I have no experience with this, but I would want answers and I think you are right to try and get them..

Take care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter