Ticket for a just three year old

hjic15102

Mouseketeer
My grandson will turn three, two days before we go to WDW in November. Do we need to get him a ticket when we order our tickets tomorrow?

Yes, unless you arrive at the park for your trip while he is still two years old. If he is two the day you arrive, he is two for the entire trip. If he is three when you arrive, he is three for the trip.

Guess it was poor planning on your part, not Disney's.

Started browsing for the answer and it seems several in this thread have knowledge.

Could someone explain or point me to where it talks about 2 to 3 age transition?

We are planning a trip in December for my son’d 3rd birthday. He will turn 3 on December 5th. If our first day in the park is Dec 3rd, does that mean he doesn’t need a ticket at all for the trip if we’re playing by the rules? How does that work for something like a package that includes a dining plan? Would he get one for the trip? Not get one? Have to pay for one?

Any help or even “google this phrase” is appreciated.

Started browsing for the answer and it seems several in this thread have knowledge.

Could someone explain or point me to where it talks about 2 to 3 age transition?

We are planning a trip in December for my son’d 3rd birthday. He will turn 3 on December 5th. If our first day in the park is Dec 3rd, does that mean he doesn’t need a ticket at all for the trip if we’re playing by the rules? How does that work for something like a package that includes a dining plan? Would he get one for the trip? Not get one? Have to pay for one?

Any help or even “google this phrase” is appreciated.
He doesn't need a ticket nor will you pay for/receive any dining plan entitlements for him. So he will eat for free, but off your plate(unless at a buffet then feel free to get him his own). But if you want to buy him a kid's meal along the way, you have to pay for that.

He doesn't need a ticket nor will you pay for/receive any dining plan entitlements for him. So he will eat for free, but off your plate(unless at a buffet then feel free to get him his own). But if you want to buy him a kid's meal along the way, you have to pay for that.

Thanks for the speedy answer. I really appreciate it. That’s how I had read a few other answers, but wanted to make sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter