Ticket Mania??????

yurijd01

Earning My Ears
Read in the mousesavers newsletter that ticket mania is offering 3 day hopper plus tickets for a good rate. Has anyone ever purchased from Ticket Mania? Are they reliable? Are the tickets real?:confused:

I can't vouch for ticket mania but if you got the recommendation from mousesavers I would trust them.

We bought our annual Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure passes from Ticketmania and were very pleased! We had the tickets in hand within a week. I would definately use them again.

Yes, we bought our 4 day hoppers from Ticket Mania and everything was fine. We had the tickets in less than a week and just used them...so they're for real.

Originally posted by yurijd01
Read in the mousesavers newsletter that ticket mania is offering 3 day hopper plus tickets for a good rate. Has anyone ever purchased from Ticket Mania? Are they reliable? Are the tickets real?:confused:

Yes it is real. But, they are not offering it anymore. They said it was for a limited time and it won't be back again until this fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter