Ticket Question

LynnTH

DIS Veteran
Going in May with DD18. We have 4 day PH tickets. DS21 is coming for a few days and then meeting his girlfriend and staying at her Dads. He needs a 3 Day PH. He will be going 2 days with us and 1 with his girlfriend. Can his tickets be set up on both of our phones? Wasn't sure how that works. And then should he just add his girlfriends ticket to his phone - assuming they will get Max Pass also.

On one of the days he is with us - trying to get a Boarding Group for the SW Ride. And probably getting Max Pass - so figured it is easier to have tickets all on the same account. Or he can just add his girlfriends ticket to our account and he can access it that way.

Probably making this more confusing than it really is...

One ticket can be scanned into multiple accounts. He could scan into your account to be included in your boarding group party, and still have his ticket in his own account for when he's not with you.

Would he need to create his own account online or can he just log into my account

Would he need to create his own account online or can he just log into my account
He should probably do both. Have his own account for when he visits with his GF and log into your account when he is with you. Reason been he may want to try for a BG when he is with his GF as well and if he uses your account on that day he may need to remove you and DD if you’re not scanned into the parks on that day, or early enough which will waste time.

Thanks everyone. I will put his ticket on my account and also have him create his own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter