Ticket Upgrade at Portofino?

Cappy81

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if I purchse the 2 day park ticket with 2 free days and decide to upgrade to the Seaonal AP during our trip, can I upgrade at the Portofino or does it have to be inside the park at guest services?

Also, if I decide to just purchase the AP online now, can I receieve the actual hard copy of AP at the Portofino or do I have to visit guest services?

Trying to avoid wasting park time at guest services if I can.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Just a heads up that someone reported recently that upgrades weren't being allowed at the hotels anymore. This could have just been a one off but I wanted you to be forewarned.

I can't help regarding the upgrade, but I was definitely able to exchange my email voucher for my actual AP at PBH three weeks ago.

I can't help regarding the upgrade, but I was definitely able to exchange my email voucher for my actual AP at PBH three weeks ago.
Not OP, but this is good to know. I went ahead and just upgraded all of us to APs and purchased the APs. Our original packaged was Garden View with 5 buy 2 get 2 park to park (2 parks) so then I went to 1 Preferred Pass and 4 seasonal and Bay View on an AP rate and still saving $100
(I figured it might make me more likely to talk DH into a return trip since he had already agreed to the original package price.)

Just a heads up that someone reported recently that upgrades weren't being allowed at the hotels anymore. This could have just been a one off but I wanted you to be forewarned.

I thought I had read that also.

Very helpful info, thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter